HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Not just Germans...here in UK (And I've lived in the States)....we don't get the obsession with it either lol.
I'm swedish and I love it (learned to love it from my ex father-in-law who incedently is american :) ) :)

What do you say Nyx, maybe have Dylan serve a variety of national dishes at the bar ;)

Reactions: thorin0815

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
The amount of peanut butter and chocolate is weird... There are other things to combine with chocolate (like coffee).
I usually drink my coffee black, but a bar of Kinder chocolate in a cup of coffee tastes wunderbar, especially when you add a little chili on top.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
How do we get back to the topic now? Will Zach ever find a girlfriend, or will he grow old with his game console? Joking aside, we should really start a petition so that the poor guy doesn't have to chase every skirt anymore. Personally, I would be in favor of Erynn, then I wouldn't have to see her that often and Zach certainly doesn't mind occasional stab wounds in the back.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
How do we get back to the topic now? Will Zach ever find a girlfriend, or will he grow old with his game console? Joking aside, we should really start a petition so that the poor guy doesn't have to chase every skirt anymore. Personally, I would be in favor of Erynn, then I wouldn't have to see her that often and Zach certainly doesn't mind occasional stab wounds in the back.
dont think so no one but my MC is having Erryn, Zach can have Elena or Tori

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Zach will probably get with Valeria

• Sad

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
dont think so no one but my MC is having Erryn, Zach can have Elena or Tori
Tori...definitely Tori..she can chew him up and spit him back out before breakfast. poor kid won't know what's hit him.

Leave Erynn alone Thorin...

200.gif

• Haha
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes