Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
is Ethan gay because sometimes first sign of love is to bully them, will we get a flashback of Ethan standing in front of a wall full of MCs pictures with hearts drawn all over them, maybe thats why he was so furious when he found out the MC was back because he was last to find out :D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
I love your maths
remind me my first wife : when we get married we were 27 after 15 years of mariage
I was 42 but she was 35 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Mine stays forever 29, but that also has the advantage that I don't have to remember her real age (don't tell her that) and that I can use the birthday cards again and again (saving resources is important in terms of environmental protection). :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: timpo and Maviarab

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
is Ethan gay because sometimes first sign of love is to bully them, will we get a flashback of Ethan standing in front of a wall full of MCs pictures with hearts drawn all over them, maybe thats why he was so furious when he found out the MC was back because he was last to find out :D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Ethan and Dylan would make a lovely couple... Just picture them doing a "Ghost" except instead of clay picture them wrestling with a pair of tongs and steak on a grill.

• Haha
Reactions: thorin0815

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Ok...that would be....disturbing....

Ethan and Dylan would make a lovely couple... Just picture them doing a "Ghost" except instead of clay picture them wrestling with a pair of tongs and steak on a grill.
That's...even more....disturbing.....

Reactions: Glooskabe

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
For Ethan i can presume he's straight. He's all obsesive with Erynn. Or perhaps he's covering his tracks pretending to be interested in Erynn. In all honesty i thought that Dylan is 100% gay but now i'm not so sure.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
This is what interests me the most. Erynn after MC gave her a flower and confessed love, she stayed with that asshole instead of chasing MC..

You can see who cared most then - Alexis. She ignored anything and ran after MC to cheer him up.

I look forward to the MC talking to Erynn and explaining this. I hope there will be this conversation about it. I am very curious about her explanation.
Unfortunately with the way dev already acted on not letting us confront erryn I don't think that we will be able to confront her in some topics for example the one where he had been there for 1 more year and she didn't try anything during that year. We will probably(at least I hope) get some kind of explanation from the past but not that more in depth issues.

Reactions: Qmil679

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Unfortunately with the way dev already acted on not letting us confront erryn I don't think that we will be able to confront her in some topics for example the one where he had been there for 1 more year and she didn't try anything during that year. We will probably(at least I hope) get some kind of explanation from the past but not that more in depth issues.
Once again..was 2 months...not a year.

Once again..after he left..she sent numerous letters which he ignored and never replied.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes