Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
There are games that may need mods but this is not one of those games. It is really easy to make a save and then just go back to see what was missed (if anything).
The only real help I got from the mod was when talking to Layla about how the eye injury happened. Lie gave -Layla and +Elena, truth gave +Layla, -Elena.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Women always prefer the truth. The only exception is when they ask whether they look fat in their dress. :ROFLMAO:
ouch, thats a battle you can only lose and has nothing to win. :p

I remember the same situations with my ex-wife.

wife "honey, i am looking fat?"

me "no"

wife "you just dont want to hurt my feelings"

me "erm, well. to be honest nope"

suddenly was mowing the lown really important.

i dont get women, always the same, in all countrys. 176cm tall 60kg 75C, but complain about bodyfat... o_O

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I can lift my wife with one hand and I'm not really strong at all, but my wife still thinks she's fat whenever she's in front of a mirror. Must be hardcoded inside the second X chromosome.
I know exactly what you mean...

Weiber ...

Wie heisst es so schön in Deutschland?
"Wer Frauen versteht kann auch Holz schweissen"

What's the word in Germany?
"He who understands women can also weld wood"

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
I can lift my wife with one hand and I'm not really strong at all, but my wife still thinks she's fat whenever she's in front of a mirror. Must be hardcoded inside the second X chromosome.
yeah is always the same..conversation

She: I'm Looking fat
Me: no your not fat. you looking great
She: no look i'm fat
me: annoyed ok you looking fat.
she: get angry and storms out ..

i dont get it

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
yeah is always the same..conversation

She: I'm Looking fat
Me: no your not fat. you looking great
She: no look i'm fat
me: annoyed ok you looking fat.
she: get angry and storms out ..

i dont get it
When my wife gets upset about something (like being fat), she often speaks in her mother tongue. Then at least every now and then I have the excuse that I hardly understand Japanese.

Otherwise, selective perception must be activated, the word fat is completely ignored, apart from the topic of food.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
When my wife gets upset about something (like being fat), she often speaks in her mother tongue. Then at least every now and then I have the excuse that I hardly understand Japanese.
[...]
Same for my ex, but she was born in swiss. If she was raging she was falling unconscious into swiss german. The problem was i could hardly keep my laughter under control in this situations. No need to say thst this was not the smartest way to deescalte her. :ROFLMAO:

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Same for my ex, but she was born in swiss. If she was raging she was falling unconscious into swiss german. The problem was i could hardly keep my laughter under control in this situations. No need to say thst this was not the smartest way to deescalte her. :ROFLMAO:
I have to laugh at the thought of it alone, do the Swiss even have swear words that also sound like swear words? There is hardly a language that sounds "cuter".

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Intertwined [v0.5.5a] [Nyx] - Original Size: 3.55GB

Compressed version
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

Download PC (442MB): - -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes