LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
the way things are going just give me Brooke for a complicated free life, unless she has secrets too, is she another cousin of Alexis or a secret sister to the MC from his real father, im starting to get trust issues just waiting for Nyx to break my heart with Erryn :cry::cry:
But the fun is in the "intertwining"!!!

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yes he thinks that could be her mom.

This i remember clearly

But about the car thing i have to trust you for now before i can check it by myself tonight
if Alexis_End == False:
x "Seems like I'm not the only one who's late today."
mc "Hey, what are ... Uh, nevermind."
mc "{i}(For a second, I thought this was Alexis. That guy must have messed me up pretty bad.){/i}"
else:
x "Seems like I'm not the only one who's late today."

Or:

mc "{i}(Is she another teacher?){/i}"
mc "{i}(Hmm... She actually looks like Alexis. Well, Alexis looks like her I guess.){/i}"
mc "{i}(Maybe it's her mom. Wouldn't that be something?){/i}"
mc "{i}(The more I look at her, I can actually see it.){/i}"
mc "{i}(...){/i}"
mc "{i}(Oh. She could be the girl that interrupted Alexis and I in the shower.){/i}"
mc "{i}(I can't stop thinking about her.){/i}"
else:
mc "{i}(Is she another teacher?){/i}"

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018

This update is going to be bigger than I expected. Just for the story part I've written for now, (Which is almost as much lines of script as the complete 0.5 update) I have to create 400+ renders.
Also, because of one certain character (which shouldn't be in the game), I have to create 4 different routes in 1 scene. This will be a pain to code. I really have a love/hate relationship with her.
Expect some reveals and answers in this update. I need to make some room for future drama, right? I love me some drama.
I'm also on the fence at a certain scene, if I should include a choice option. Some people might want it, but it would create so much more work and it will remove lots of future scenes if you choose that particular path.
I came up with a nice name for this update: "Goodbye!" (And no, it's not the last episode of this game, still ways to go.) You will see what I mean once you play this update *evil grin*
(Let's see how fast you are this time Englen.)

aragh

Apr 30, 2020
I came up with a nice name for this update: "Goodbye!" (And no, it's not the last episode of this game, still ways to go.) You will see what I mean once you play this update *evil grin*
*painful internal screaming intensifies*

Wondering which character shouldn't be in the game and i can only guess that it could be Valeria?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Oh yeah, completely forgot about her planned car accident. That makes a LOT more sense
Nikki was supposed to die in a car accident but she was planned. Alexis was supposed to be a one time fling/side fuck to join the mile high club....

Soooo.... Nyx is evil.

Reactions: aragh
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes