• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
Just got done playing 5.5 and i miss it already, it's been awhile since i played 5.0 so the differences were less noticeable to me but it still felt a bit different.

now i can not get over how good the writing in this game is. Every girl feels interesting and different and i want to just go for Layla 100% in my main save but i have a really hard time saying no to anyone because i don't want to break their heart.

But next i'm gonna go the just Layla route because every scene with her my face hurts from smiling so much

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Just got done playing 5.5 and i miss it already, it's been awhile since i played 5.0 so the differences were less noticeable to me but it still felt a bit different.

now i can not get over how good the writing in this game is. Every girl feels interesting and different and i want to just go for Layla 100% in my main save but i have a really hard time saying no to anyone because i don't want to break their heart.

But next i'm gonna go the just Layla route because every scene with her my face hurts from smiling so much
I can only agree

And yes Layla is really a cute one i like every scene with her shes my 2. Favorite

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Knowing the MCs behaviour in both past and present, and Nyx nicknaming the next update "Goodbye", I'm going to assume that MC tries to flee the scene again to another city?

Damn you Nyx, for making such a fun and interesting game around this very unlikable main character!

realfoodman

Feb 6, 2020
real problem question now: I agreed with elena not to tell layla her stalker upperclassman beat the shit of us in the park and then when i met her the next day she asks what happened and right after she asked that i get the choice "go after her or not" so i pick go after her cause idk who im going after and then it turns out i told her that i got my shit knocked in....is there something missing or is it supposed to happen like that.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
real problem question now: I agreed with elena not to tell layla her stalker upperclassman beat the shit of us in the park and then when i met her the next day she asks what happened and right after she asked that i get the choice "go after her or not" so i pick go after her cause idk who im going after and then it turns out i told her that i got my shit knocked in....is there something missing or is it supposed to happen like that.
Using the mod or trying to use an old save?

Last edited:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
You might've missed something indeed, before the "chase after scene" there's a scene where Elena and Layla corner you in front of the classroom and you get the option to:
A)tell the truth (that you were beat up by her "ex")
B) lie (stick to Elena's plan)....

If you tell the truth Elena calls you out on it, only after that you get the option to chase her into the girls bathroom.

Last edited:

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
I still think the MC needs to get the heck out of this Universe he's in.

Every element, every being, every particle of the entire universe is out to get him. He can't go a day without getting beaten or abused by someone...sorry, I meant to say EVERYONE. It messes with my enjoyment of the otherwise good game, especially because he's so likable as a MC.

I swear, if he sits down for his breakfast waffles, his syrup will most likely beat him up or insult him. He's like that Rowan Atkins character where everything bad that can happen to him happens.

I think Nyx is out to get him. Hehe.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
I still think the MC needs to get the heck out of this Universe he's in.

Every element, every being, every particle of the entire universe is out to get him. He can't go a day without getting beaten or abused by someone...sorry, I meant to say EVERYONE. It messes with my enjoyment of the otherwise good game, especially because he's so likable as a MC.

I swear, if he sits down for his breakfast waffles, his syrup will most likely beat him up or insult him. He's like that Rowan Atkins character where everything bad that can happen to him happens.

I think Nyx is out to get him. Hehe.
Picturing Mr. Bean in the lead role here has me laughing my ass off.

• Haha
Reactions: MV_1999

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I think many people just don't make that much effort with the Mc
true but then thats absolutely ridiculous because the MC is one of if not the main component to making a good story driven VN, if the MC is an unlikeable douchebag or a creepy perv then it takes away any interest the story could bring, thats why i like this MC yeah he can be a bit annoying not confronting any problems but hes still likeable and got enough self-control not to act like a 15yo virgin around pretty girls

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
true but then thats absolutely ridiculous because the MC is one of if not the main component to making a good story driven VN, if the MC is an unlikeable douchebag or a creepy perv then it takes away any interest the story could bring, thats why i like this MC yeah he can be a bit annoying not confronting any problems but hes still likeable and got enough self-control not to act like a 15yo virgin around pretty girls
Yes this mc here is a lot more realistic with all his flaws and like you said likeable enough as other mc's

4.40 star(s) 268 Votes