thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
I came up with a nice name for this update: "Goodbye!" (And no, it's not the last episode of this game, still ways to go.) You will see what I mean once you play this update *evil grin*
Damn, I wish Zach would stay. Does he really have to go abroad just to find a girlfriend?

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Oh, it's not Nikki. I like Nikki!
Alexis obviously, upgraded from special appearance to main cast really knocked the shit out of coding. For fun sake i am going to assume the 4 routes are
1 only did mile high fuck aka did you really bang my best friend in a plane erynn drama?
2 never fucked her aka you knew he was back but never told me erynn drama meh
3 went to concert with her aka the i love you path and erynn confrontation... drama again
4 went for both alexis and layla... more drama :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: OutOfAshes

espy85

Sep 28, 2019

This update is going to be bigger than I expected. Just for the story part I've written for now, (Which is almost as much lines of script as the complete 0.5 update) I have to create 400+ renders.
Also, because of one certain character (which shouldn't be in the game), I have to create 4 different routes in 1 scene. This will be a pain to code. I really have a love/hate relationship with her.
Expect some reveals and answers in this update. I need to make some room for future drama, right? I love me some drama.
I'm also on the fence at a certain scene, if I should include a choice option. Some people might want it, but it would create so much more work and it will remove lots of future scenes if you choose that particular path.
I came up with a nice name for this update: "Goodbye!" (And no, it's not the last episode of this game, still ways to go.) You will see what I mean once you play this update *evil grin*
(Let's see how fast you are this time Englen.)
Ok. The annoying character is Alexis, I beg your pardon Valeria on behalf of all of us Alexis fans, but it's not our fault that you came up with such a fantastic character.
"Goodbye", I wonder who this could be referring to, certainly it could be in a metaphorical sense, the innocence that goes away (the discovery of the real father?), Or something more materialistic.
In the second case I have two feelings, the first is about Nikki, the goodbye can simply call back to the final scene of the Update where it is assumed we will see Nikki returning to her hometown.
The second sensation could even be Alexis, maybe a little trip to allow Valeria to recode everything and rearrange the story.
Last chance, the MC leaves the maternal home again. The goodbye is therefore addressed to the mother.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
If it's not Zach, OMG, you can't take Dylan away from us, we haven't learned the grill techniques yet.
but what if when Dylan finds out about the MC-Alexis-Erryn situation he refuses to teach the MC the magical ''grilling techniques'' thats what the goodbye could be saying goodbye to that knowledge

danilo

Apr 26, 2017
Great game.
I've always liked waiting for a few updates to play a game.
And in part I regret it and in part I don't, I liked having waited to see a large part of the story in this game, and the other for not having played it before, very crazy right? o_Oo_Oo_O .
I like the dramatic touch that the story has, waiting for the next update.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Then I use my external hard drive with Intertwined as a barbecue lighter.
Nyx teases but I doubt she’d get rid of any of the main LI. That said I do worry about how complex the game will get as she continues to code all the various branches. Perhaps this next update locks a path because the MC has to make a choice - maybe choosing Nikki/Cara means the MC moves out of town to be with them and ends the game, if the MC chooses to stay in town with Alexis/Erynn/Layla/everyone then they say goodbye to Nikki/Cara (just spitballing ideas).

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
I must honestly say . I never thought about the enormous work behind such a Vn stuck
And what Nyx is doing here is really fantastic(y) so thank you for all the hard work you do here. And letting us all enjoy your great project and having a lot of fun :)

And thanks for the inspiration. I think I want to make my own Vn now, or rather I'll give it a try.

Uh I just wanted to get rid of that

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Nyx teases but I doubt she’d get rid of any of the main LI. That said I do worry about how complex the game will get as she continues to code all the various branches. Perhaps this next update locks a path because the MC has to make a choice - maybe choosing Nikki/Cara means the MC moves out of town to be with them and ends the game, if the MC chooses to stay in town with Alexis/Erynn/Layla/everyone then they say goodbye to Nikki/Cara (just spitballing ideas).
The Nikki/Cara thing i see more as some kind of insurance than anything. In the sense that if you feel you're fucking up with everyone, you have one of the two to still get back to.

About some routes closing, i can see a Alexis/Layla and Alexis/Erynn moment in the future, were you need to make a hard choice. Depending on what girls paths you are, since you could be on Alexis and Layla or Erynn at the same time. Something i was thinking... I don't think there will be a throuple option in this game, and i kinda like it.

Reactions: MrFriendly

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
The Nikki/Cara thing i see more as some kind of insurance than anything. In the sense that if you feel you're fucking up with everyone, you have one of the two to still get back to.

About some routes closing, i can see a Alexis/Layla and Alexis/Erynn moment in the future, were you need to make a hard choice. Depending on what girls paths you are, since you could be on Alexis and Layla or Erynn at the same time. Something i was thinking... I don't think there will be a throuple option in this game, and i kinda like it.
I used to think so too, for people who aren't enjoying the mess the MC will inevitably get involved in the new town Nikki/Cara provide a happy stress free option, zero controversies.

Mr friendly might be right, we might get an early alternative ending with 6.0 for Nikki/Cara and if you don't pick them now, they don't come back into the story later.

Those options are all in Nyx table, honestly can't tell which one she'll choose.

realfoodman

Feb 6, 2020
can someone fix his beard...it looks like someone glued it on and didn't line up the edges properly. It really doesnt look like it should be there from the side

4.40 star(s) 270 Votes