Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Hmm... I unzipped 0.5.5 without any mods, but I'm still getting exception errors.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is there something in the save files? If so, I'll go back to a save before loading the mod on 0.5.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Ok enough off topic :ROFLMAO:

When alexis intercepts him ?And asks if he was on the beach? And he says yes. Friends from the school invited me. And Alexis says oh? Fun... I wonder if she knew Layla was going to the beach and maybe she suspected it might be him Layla told her about?

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Hmm... I unzipped 0.5.5 without any mods, but I'm still getting exception errors.
Is there something in the save files? If so, I'll go back to a save before loading the mod on 0.5.
Yeah the mod can corrupt the save files so far i know

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Don't use an old save. You need to start a new game on 0.5.5 as mentioned in the change log.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Ok enough off topic :ROFLMAO:

When alexis intercepts him ?And asks if he was on the beach? And he says yes. Friends from the school invited me. And Alexis says oh? Fun... I wonder if she knew Layla was going to the beach and maybe she suspected it might be him Layla told her about?
MC ever told Alexis which school he goes to?
She knows he's close in age to Layla but i still don't think she's jumping to conclusions... she has a very real problem called Erynn to worry about, i don't think she's too worried about her sisters crush at this point.

Funny enough, if you say "i was looking at nudes" she takes it as a joke, but it was the truth and those nudes just happen to be of her sister.

On a slightly different topic the MC not getting that the Principal is driving the car he just had sex on a few hours before bugs me, come on dude...
I guess he's not a car guy...

Last edited:

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
So I played the new version and the older version of this update with some new scenes and does not included in the older version. But i'm conflicted now cause the Layla and Ella pic got replaced with a Friend scoring a chick pic or did i do something that fucked up that scene ?. Cause that would be new and that scene of telling Alexis the truth no longer true.

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
On a slightly different topic the MC not getting that the Principal is driving the car he just had sex on a few hours before bugs me, come on dude...
Maybe, just maybe because he got beat up 5 minutes ago and isn't thinking about who drives what car, but has other things on his mind?
I could be wrong though.

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
So I played the new version and the older version of this update with some new scenes and does not included in the older version. But i'm conflicted now cause the Layla and Ella pic got replaced with a Friend scoring a chick pic or did i do something that fucked up that scene ?. Cause that would be new and that scene of telling Alexis the truth no longer true.
That scene is still in the game. You might have done something different.

Reactions: Mc00110 and Ghostly

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
MC ever told Alexis which school he goes to?
She knows he's close in age to Layla but i still don't think she's jumping to conclusions... she has a very real problem called Erynn to worry about, i don't think she's too worried about her sisters crush at this point.

Funny enough, if you say "i was looking at nudes" she takes it as a joke, but it was the truth and those nudes just happen to be of her sister.

Yeah you right erynn is is the "bigger reason to be worried "

Yes you are right erynn is the bigger reason to worry About the car theme ? Can you blame him ? Not to remember the car When you have sex with alexis

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Maybe, just maybe because he got beat up 5 minutes ago and isn't thinking about who drives what car, but has other things on his mind?
I could be wrong though.
Yeah you right erynn is is the "bigger reason to be worried "

Yes you are right erynn is the bigger reason to worry About the car theme ? Can you blame him ? Not to remember the car When you have sex with alexis
Hey i just find it funny and slightly miffing he doesn't notice it, it doesn't ruin anything, it doesn't make it bad writing...
I would notice it, but then again i am a car guy.

Reactions: OutOfAshes

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Hey i just find it funny and slightly miffing he doesn't notice it, it doesn't ruin anything, it doesn't make it bad writing...
I would notice it, but then again i am a car guy.
Hm wait didn't he think that is the same car?
When he sees Adriana at the school parking lot
Or i remember it wrong .
Have to check this after Work

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
As has been said, old saves will not work due to code changes.

Check my walkthrough posted on the OP.

Code:
Requirement: [>- 29RP/Layla]
96.    Make her forget        [+2 RP/Layla]

THE CITY:

If [>= 33 RP/Layla] then photo message from Layla
        Then [Go to section: Restaurant]
            Else Zach message photo Rachel
                Else above still applies but meet Alexis

Requirement: [AlexisPath]
97.    Nudes (your choice but this gets more dialogue and a picture of Lexi)

Last edited:
Reactions: OutOfAshes

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Hm wait didn't he think that is the same car?
When he sees Adriana at the school parking lot
Or i remember it wrong .
Have to check this after Work
I believe he thinks to himself she looks like Alexis, he notices the family resemblance.
He questions to himself wether they could be related... but then lets it go.

He doesn't notice it being the same car at all, which would've definitely pushed things into "too much of a coincidence" territory, so in the end he is still clueless.

Reactions: MrFriendly

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
I believe he thinks to himself she looks like Alexis, he notices the family resemblance.
He questions to himself wether they could be related... but then lets it go.

He doesn't notice it being the same car at all, which would've definitely pushed things into "too much of a coincidence" territory, so in the end he is still clueless.
Yes he thinks that could be her mom.

This i remember clearly

But about the car thing i have to trust you for now before i can check it by myself tonight

Reactions: LSC82

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
the way things are going just give me Brooke for a complicated free life, unless she has secrets too, is she another cousin of Alexis or a secret sister to the MC from his real father, im starting to get trust issues just waiting for Nyx to break my heart with Erryn :cry::cry:

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
the way things are going just give me Brooke for a complicated free life, unless she has secrets too, is she another cousin of Alexis or a secret sister to the MC from his real father, im starting to get trust issues just waiting for Nyx to break my heart with Erryn :cry::cry:
Don't cry.. i'm sure nyx will break your heart with Erynn and Brooke:)

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes