Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
I have again thought a little bit . Because i
had too much time...

In the memories of Alexis and the Mc, Alexis only talked to him once when she comforted him and kissed him on the cheeks and congratulated him on his birthday.

In bed after the concert, however, she says "I wish you had never left, then things would not be so complicated now, but on the other hand they would never have happened like this".

This would mean that Alexis already felt something for him which would be strange if they had only "talked once" as far as we know.

And if he hadn't left it would never have happened like that probably because of Erynn but that would mean that Alexis knew or thought, she knew that she could never be with him because of Erynn? Because she had feelings for him back then?
She means that if we never left, it would have afforded her the opportunity to get closer to us with Erynn distratced by other people, thus able to start a relationship earlier than the 'here and now'.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
She means that if we never left, it would have afforded her the opportunity to get closer to us with Erynn distratced by other people, thus able to start a relationship earlier than the 'here and now'.
Mhh yeah when you put it that way it makes a lot more sense than my thoughts on it

Nice to have people here who deal with the same things as me

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Mhh yeah when you put it that way it makes a lot more sense than my thoughts on it

Nice to have people here who deal with the same things as me
Let's be honest here we all think nah i'm just gonna chill out waiting for the revelation and drama incoming with episode 6 BUT we still end up here throwing more wood in the raging fire that is the mc/alexis/erynn soap opera. All the while nyx is rolling on the floor laughing at our theories and assumptions.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Let's be honest here we all think nah i'm just gonna chill out waiting for the revelation and drama incoming with episode 6 BUT we still end up here throwing more wood in the raging fire that is the mc/alexis/erynn soap opera. All the while nyx is rolling on the floor laughing at our theories and assumptions.
When Nyx is rolling on the floor and laughing at our theories .. then we doing a great job there
let nyx enjoy our theories and laughing about these
While we enjoying the game is a fair trade

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Started over again since my old saves from 0.3 wouldn't work anymore. I was a little worried about the long flashback at first since I already like the current story and the characters. Didn't want to linger too long with it but it damn it won me over. Both Cara and Nikki are awesome and it was a good flashback. Cara is my favorite, can't wait when she returns.

Another thing, I love the plot moving forward and the constant drama happening. It gives the game's title justice, the story is getting to a knot, interfusing more and more. Also I found myself not caring about any lewd scenes at all and actually caring about MC and the secrets that were kept from him. Actually good writing and the characters players care for. Really liking the direction game going towards.

One minor issue for me which stayed with me since my first playthrough, I expected some rewriting when I saw the redone renders in early chapters. I saw the renders of MC noticing Alexis leaving the plane without saying anything removed, and now it simply skips to the bus stop. I wanted a farewell scene with them if anything, that is very weird. Especially when she sits on the window side and needs to MC move to leave the seat. Really weird to ignore this when the game starts with her needing to pass to her seat. Little thing but still it stuck on my mind again.

The second and bigger problem for me, with how MC forgives Erynn instantly in his room and acts like nothing happened, while in the plane we see how impactful their childhood was to MC and how sad he was about it. She was my favorite model but seeing how shallow their reunion was and how MC instantly forgives her while she acting as nothing had happened was a problem for me.

Even if MC decides to forgive her or forget the past like in the current story, (kinda forced decision to players which is another subject) it still doesn't make sense for Erynn to ignore why he left and cut contact with her for 5 years. I felt that their reunion was too shallow and didn't touch on their main problem which was the intro of this game.

Still, rest of the story and these last two episodes were very nice, I love the dialogue between MC and the girls, he is not bland and his jokes actually often made me laugh, I really like how it is written, most dialogues felt genuine.

I'm very spoiled now, playing 2 updates in a row. Can't wait for the next chapter of this wonderful story. Best of luck to the dev.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Started over again since my old saves from 0.3 wouldn't work anymore. I was a little worried about the long flashback at first since I already like the current story and the characters. Didn't want to linger too long with it but it damn it won me over. Both Cara and Nikki are awesome and it was a good flashback. Cara is my favorite, can't wait when she returns.

Another thing, I love the plot moving forward and the constant drama happening. It gives the game's title justice, the story is getting to a knot, interfusing more and more. Also I found myself not caring about any lewd scenes at all and actually caring about MC and the secrets that were kept from him. Actually good writing and the characters players care for. Really liking the direction game going towards.
Nyx does a great job of getting us invested in the lives of the characters. It is why I originally volunteered to proofread for her.

One minor issue for me which stayed with me since my first playthrough, I expected some rewriting when I saw the redone renders in early chapters. I saw the renders of MC noticing Alexis leaving the plane without saying anything removed, and now it simply skips to the bus stop. I wanted a farewell scene with them if anything, that is very weird. Especially when she sits on the window side and needs to MC move to leave the seat. Really weird to ignore this when the game starts with her needing to pass to her seat. Little thing but still it stuck on my mind again.
Getting out of a window seat while someone is sleeping is awkward but not impossible. If the MC ignores Alexis when they first meet she is able to get by him to her seat so it is also likely that she can do the reverse. I never ignore Alexis so she doesn't have to clamber past the MC in my games.

I do feel like the MC is a rather heavy sleeper but I could be wrong about that.

The second and bigger problem for me, with how MC forgives Erynn instantly in his room and acts like nothing happened, while in the plane we see how impactful their childhood was to MC and how sad he was about it. She was my favorite model but seeing how shallow their reunion was and how MC instantly forgives her while she acting as nothing had happened was a problem for me.

Even if MC decides to forgive her or forget the past like in the current story, (kinda forced decision to players which is another subject) it still doesn't make sense for Erynn to ignore why he left and cut contact with her for 5 years. I felt that their reunion was too shallow and didn't touch on their main problem which was the intro of this game.
Secondly, the MC doesn't automatically forgive her. Instead the decision to confront her has been pushed back to when they actually have a conversation about where he has been and why he cut off contact. I see the entire thing as the topic they both know they need to discuss but that neither wants to be the one to bring up. They are enjoying the way their relationship is going right now so they don't want to ruin it.

Still, rest of the story and these last two episodes were very nice, I love the dialogue between MC and the girls, he is not bland and his jokes actually often made me laugh, I really like how it is written, most dialogues felt genuine.

I'm very spoiled now, playing 2 updates in a row. Can't wait for the next chapter of this wonderful story. Best of luck to the dev.
I wish I could restrain myself and play more than one update at a time (technically not possible since I proofread) but I am too impatient to do that with most games. Though with Cyberpunk out I have a feeling I will ignore more games as I focus on Night City.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Great game so far, started out a bit rough but both story and dialogue really improved over time. One thing confuses me though. I had the choice to either go for Nikki or Cara and while I chose Nikki I'm suddenly about to have sex with Cara. Is that supposed to happen?
From what I've read it seemed like they're mutually exclusive.

Edit: Nevermind, seems like it was just a "You only see both scenarios" kind of thing :LOL:

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Are you using a MOD? If yes delete it. Atleast never encountered the same prob without a MOD installed.
Yeah I did, but I thought it only affected the Cara/Nikki choice, but it seems like it goes a bit deeper. First time I've actually seen this with a mod.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah I did, but I thought it only affected the Cara/Nikki choice, but it seems like it goes a bit deeper. First time I've actually seen this with a mod.
Happens often with mods. They show as many scenes/choices as possible. Long term this can cause save issues too as many of those scenes award points and set flags that you shouldn't have.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Happens often with mods. They show as many scenes/choices as possible. Long term this can cause save issues too as many of those scenes award points and set flags that you shouldn't have.
Yeah I guess, it's just the first time for me to be honest. I'm curious though, how is it supposed to be bad for saves and flags? I mean in theory the mod will only point out your choices, but will still set the flags as the game intends it, right?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah I guess, it's just the first time for me to be honest. I'm curious though, how is it supposed to be bad for saves and flags? I mean in theory the mod will only point out your choices, but will still set the flags as the game intends it, right?
If the mod is programmed to do that yes, but as there have been multiple issues with the mod I wouldn't trust it. The game isn't so difficult to playthrough without a mod. Best to use the written walkthrough instead.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Being nice to everyone means you get tangled with many ...
Especially since it aint a harem game, just be nice to the girl you want and you wont need a walkthrough.
Tha fact you need to restrain from anything even before knowing the actual person you are not helping
is the fact that is off putting when you need to choose so early in character development.

Not to mention, Mc gets glimpses of the past out of the blue, while trying to make sense of the world.

Of course MC cannot make the rational choice even if he tried, players even less.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
Being nice to everyone means you gat tangled with many ...

Tha fact you need to restrain from anything even before knowing the actual person you are not helping
is the fact that is off putting when you need to choose so early in character development.

Not to mention, Mc gets glimpses of the past out of the blue, while trying to make sense of the world.

Of course MC cannot make the rational choice even if he tried, players even less.

From what is going on, you dont have to get anywhere near 100% record of being nice. Currently, it seems that as long as you wont completely be an asshole, you can still get the girl you want.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
i'm on an interwined diet right now....
i'll play it again when ep6 is finished
and not even Lakeyn will stop me !!!

so i think it ......

4.40 star(s) 268 Votes