MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
And don't forget that if you haven't had a toothless one, you never had a real blowjob. :ROFLMAO:
Gumjob or go home?

I'll be going home then... :ROFLMAO:

I don't. Given out far too many in the past (especially to women) and they have never repaid that chance. Ever. Not a single one. Won't even waste my time now.
I'm an eternal optimist. But in truth if not for people giving me second chances I wouldn't be here. So I give people second chances when I can.

And as this is a game I can be more forgiving...

Why retirement home? Nothing wrong with still having young when you're getting older. all about perspectives and not giving a crap what people think. Most are only jealous anyway ;)
Eh, I am not a fan of too young. The energy is tiring, the lack of commonalities, lack of connection, all rather exhausting...

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
For me, it would be less about the age of the partner and more about her maturity. My wife looks a lot younger than me (thank God for the Asian genes) and many people probably think I'm her sugar daddy. The looks of other people who take turns looking at her and me and you can almost see their brains trying to find an answer is always funny. :LOL:

Especially since I still walk around like a fucked up metalhead, but she dresses rather elegantly.
In germany we saing you learn riding on old horses ..

I prefer a bit younger then me so about 3-4 years

Reactions: thorin0815

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
And as this is a game I can be more forgiving...

Eh, I am not a fan of too young. The energy is tiring, the lack of commonalities, lack of connection, all rather exhausting...
This is true.

Aren't all relationships though...in reality, when it really comes to the black and white of it? But I wasn't referring to like 18yo olds (though been there too and yes, it was tiring) but, I'm nearing 50 now...nothing wrong with a mid to late 20's girl imo.

However, all comes down to how much you're prepared to accept/put up with/get out of it isn't it. In the truth of the matter, are not all relationships a type of business transaction? Just a question of whether you get what you require out of it and at/for what cost.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
This is true.

Aren't all relationships though...in reality, when it really comes to the black and white of it? But I wasn't referring to like 18yo olds (though been there too and yes, it was tiring) but, I'm nearing 50 now...nothing wrong with a mid to late 20's girl imo.

However, all comes down to how much you're prepared to accept/put up with/get out of it isn't it. In the truth of the matter, are not all relationships a type of business transaction? Just a question of whether you get what you require out of it and at/for what cost.
I wouldn't know, honestly. I've been with my wife for more than half my life. I was lucky that I didn't have a chance to become cynical (okay, that's not true - maybe more cynical?). I hope to never know what it is like to date, especially at 45+. Rather retire my dick at that point.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
I wouldn't know, honestly. I've been with my wife for more than half my life. I was lucky that I didn't have a chance to become cynical (okay, that's not true - maybe more cynical?). I hope to never know what it is like to date, especially at 45+. Rather retire my dick at that point.
Tempting...why I'm done with them. Cynical..hmm..yeah..probably...

Why in a few years...business. I offer free expenses paid trip around the world...they offer company. Cold...maybe...work? Probably.

Meh..I need coffee....going back to my own script.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
From which part should i start playing for new renders etc? I can start fresh from begining but im going to skip all content until that point so i do need to know which part contains new renders.
Have to start fresh anyway as your saves won't work. As for where they are...well...I could tell you...as you need to know...

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I finished the update , starting from the beginning it was refreshing.... great work ! , to bad we must wait for a few updates to enjoy with the Mom ( she's hot ) :p....:coffee:

34.gif

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I finished the update , starting from the beginning it was refreshing.... great work ! , to bad we must wait for a few updates to enjoy with the Mom ( she's hot ) :p....:coffee:

View attachment 941941
The mom, Emily? There’s no incest in this game so if that’s what you think will happen I’m going to disappoint you and say it’s not going to happen. If you mean Melissa, Erynn’s mom, that’s a very unlikely maybe

Reactions: Maviarab

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
The mom, Emily? There’s no incest in this game so if that’s what you think will happen I’m going to disappoint you and say it’s not going to happen. If you mean Melissa, Erynn’s mom, that’s a very unlikely maybe
Good that you're here I have to ask you something ... do you happen to know what the model is called on which Lakeyn is based ? I want to make a fanart... :D

And yes luckily no incest in this beautiful game

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Impression i get from Melissa is that she would be up for a little sport, but doesn't do it because of her daughter and friendship with Emily...
Let's see how things play out.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Good that you're here I have to ask you something ... do you happen to know what the model is called on which Lakeyn is based ? I want to make a fanart... :D

And yes luckily no incest in this beautiful game
Sorry, I’ve no idea... I’m lucky that Nyx lets me proofread the game.

Impression i get from Melissa is that she would be up for a little sport, but doesn't do it because of her daughter and friendship with Emily...
Let's see how things play out.
Exactly, though with the changes to the game in the last update recode she seems more receptive. Maybe if Erynn and the MC stay friendzoned Melissa might be down for a one night stand. No way Melissa would be a long term love interest and I still doubt that Nyx isn’t just messing with us.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Exactly, though with the changes to the game in the last update recode she seems more receptive. Maybe if Erynn and the MC stay friendzoned Melissa might be down for a one night stand. No way Melissa would be a long term love interest and I still doubt that Nyx isn’t just messing with us.
Unlike the younger girls in the game she's not completely smitten or anything of the sort, just would like a fun afternoon.
If the MC and Erynn decide to stay just friends the major roadblock would be removed for that fun afternoon...

Reactions: OutOfAshes

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Unlike the younger girls in the game she's not completely smitten or anything of the sort, just would like a fun afternoon.
If the MC and Erynn decide to stay just friends the major roadblock would be removed for that fun afternoon...
Right?
Makes me wonder if calling Melissa a milf may end up being a good thing down the line, at the same time Nyx could be smiling smugly in the corner...

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
i am now learning i am considerably younger than a lot of frequent posters here and it's an interesting perspective

i'm 24 and i'm kind of in between the general feelings of most people here. I get that Layla could be a bit tiring to some here but to me she's also sweet and innocent and i still enjoy high school drama (Layla is also my favorite LI at this point with Lexi being a close second)

that being said i still think Lexi is the most likeable character in general, i get not liking the lying but i also get where she's coming from. If you don't say that stuff right away it gets increasingly hard and you kinda don't want to lose what you have, so i'm not judging Lexi at all

now i completely get wanting to write off Erynn for what she did, but at this point i'm still willing to give her a second chance. wouldn't give her my phone anymore tho

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
If I had to take my age into account, I wouldn't even look at all the kids. My wife is 8 years younger than me, but still older than the MILFs in the game. Hmmm, maybe Erynn's grandmother shows up in Game. :LOL:
Yep! The MC would be much older and hunting retirement communities for the next granny ass he could plow. I hear that the women out number the men a lot in those places...
I'm reminded of the Brouhaha in My New Family about Elaine, the Old Landlady/Grandmother. Given that I'm a grandfather myself, Elaine would be the one age-appropriate LI for me. ;-)

Yes, my first wife used to work in a convalescent hospital. She had tales of how popular the more "spry" men at the facility were. One doesn't usually expect an epidemic of crab lice among such a population.

• Haha
Reactions: thorin0815

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
i am now learning i am considerably younger than a lot of frequent posters here and it's an interesting perspective

i'm 24 and i'm kind of in between the general feelings of most people here. I get that Layla could be a bit tiring to some here but to me she's also sweet and innocent and i still enjoy high school drama (Layla is also my favorite LI at this point with Lexi being a close second)

that being said i still think Lexi is the most likeable character in general, i get not liking the lying but i also get where she's coming from. If you don't say that stuff right away it gets increasingly hard and you kinda don't want to lose what you have, so i'm not judging Lexi at all

now i completely get wanting to write off Erynn for what she did, but at this point i'm still willing to give her a second chance. wouldn't give her my phone anymore tho
I don't get the complaints about Layla, the "courtship" with her is a bit slower and more childsh than the college aged girls, but none of the drama involving her is her fault, she can't be blamed for the dude that needs an ass kicking or for being Alexis sister (the fact that the MC is familiar with Alexis is something she is wholly unaware of).

I'm totally forgive and forget regards Erynn, always was and given possible "memory innacuracies" i'm 100% on that team, and at least on Alexis path the phone thing is dodgy but kinda understandable, too tempting... Alexis sent a text just when she had the phone in her hands, she just had to see if "Alexis was Alexis".
Don't now why she decides to poke her nose if Alexis isn't involved...

Mostly agree on Alexis motives, and she's mostly sorry.

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
I don't get the complaints about Layla, the "courtship" with her is a bit slower and more childsh than the college aged girls, but none of the drama involving her is her fault, she can't be blamed for the dude that needs an ass kicking or for being Alexis sister (the fact that the MC is familiar with Alexis is something she is wholly unaware of).

I'm totally forgive and forget regards Erynn, always was and given possible "memory innacuracies" i'm 100% on that team, and at least on Alexis path the phone thing is dodgy but kinda understandable, too tempting... Alexis sent a text just when she had the phone in her hands, she just had to see if "Alexis was Alexis".
Don't now why she decides to poke her nose if Alexis isn't involved...

Mostly agree on Alexis motives, and she's mostly sorry.
i'm guessing regarding to Layla that the older crowd doesn't relate to that kind of relationship anymore or just less and wants to get to an adult relationship faster (not judging, just how i see it) and i can understand their opinion. To me this is just what makes Layla my favorite girl, it goes a bit slower and i really enjoy the build up plus to me she's the best looking girl although they al look great. You are totally right about the drama, none of it is her fault thus far and she shouldn't be judged on it if that's the case with some people, i do expect that to change once MC finds out about Alexis and her being sisters

I totally agree regarding Erynn, i would be tempted in that situation too if it's right there and i probably would look too, so i can't fault her for doing the same thing, i would just discuss boundaries with her for the future and move on, depending on how she handles the situation further

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
i'm guessing regarding to Layla that the older crowd doesn't relate to that kind of relationship anymore or just less and wants to get to an adult relationship faster (not judging, just how i see it) and i can understand their opinion. To me this is just what makes Layla my favorite girl, it goes a bit slower and i really enjoy the build up plus to me she's the best looking girl although they al look great. You are totally right about the drama, none of it is her fault thus far and she shouldn't be judged on it if that's the case with some people, i do expect that to change once MC finds out about Alexis and her being sisters

I totally agree regarding Erynn, i would be tempted in that situation too if it's right there and i probably would look too, so i can't fault her for doing the same thing, i would just discuss boundaries with her for the future and move on, depending on how she handles the situation further
I would say the way Laylas build up is, playful, cute and taking their time... may be a big contributor why prefer her over Alexis, which we just went right down to business.
And i'm 38...

That Erynn situation, actually have been in both sides of the table, didn't do the honorable thing myself...

4.40 star(s) 268 Votes