ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Well, she did say she needed to use his phone to cancel plans with a friend. Perhaps the friend didn't allow her to cancel or said something to piss her off. What if that "friend" was Ethan and she is going to go yell at him again? Thus proving once again that, when it comes to her, she would rather yell at the person she is angry with than hang out with the guy she is crushing on.
Am i the only one that doesn't get Erynn?
Layla's and Lexi's routes are so natural, but hers... It's like the girl has this idea that the MC belongs with her. It's weird. The entire fight between her and Alexis didn't make sense because of that. What happened in the past belongs to the past, they were kids. At least that's how i feel.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Layla's and Lexi's routes are so natural, but hers... It's like the girl has this idea that the MC belongs with her. It's weird. The entire fight between her and Alexis didn't make sense because of that. What happened in the past belongs to the past, they were kids. At least that's how i feel.
Yeah but we are missing a lot of information about her. The MC ripped up her letters to him back when he was first living at his dad's so for all we know she professed her love to him in those but he doesn't know. She could have gone on and on about how she thought he was the best friend she could have ever wanted or the letters could have been superficial long winded descriptions of pet turtles.

Since she supposedly doesn't know why he left the MC ended up hurting her with his silence for 5 years. Now she is guarded but incredibly happy that he is back and she is incredibly possessive of him. Does it make sense that she takes it to that level? Probably not but then we don't know what is going on with her life and she could have constructed this "perfect world" with the MC. All of that is why I want to know more about her.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Yeah but we are missing a lot of information about her. The MC ripped up her letters to him back when he was first living at his dad's so for all we know she professed her love to him in those but he doesn't know. She could have gone on and on about how she thought he was the best friend she could have ever wanted or the letters could have been superficial long winded descriptions of pet turtles.

Since she supposedly doesn't know why he left the MC ended up hurting her with his silence for 5 years. Now she is guarded but incredibly happy that he is back and she is incredibly possessive of him. Does it make sense that she takes it to that level? Probably not but then we don't know what is going on with her life and she could have constructed this "perfect world" with the MC. All of that is why I want to know more about her.
I agree with what you write here.
I just want to add one thing that really bothers me about Erynn.....

That she reads his messages and looks at his pictures just because she thinks he belongs to her

otherwise Erynn is really ok well except for that she is so obsessed with him

Reactions: ExDeath730

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I agree with what you write here.
I just want to add one thing that really bothers me about Erynn.....

That she reads his messages and looks at his pictures just because she thinks he belongs to her

otherwise Erynn is really ok well except for that she is so obsessed with him
Yeah, it bugged me that she violated his privacy so casually. I hope that when the MC and Erynn have it out the MC mentions that... I know that I'd be pissed off if I lent my phone to someone to make a phone call and they then read my messages and flip through my photos. Especially since, in my playthrough, she then used that information to go yell at Lexi.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well, i don´t wanna how many times she would peek into his phone if MC and Erynn would become a couple. Think every time dont watch, because he nice with every other Chick. :ROFLMAO:
She'd be the type to create his facebook profile for him and then post content so she'd be able to monitor him. "Who is this girl Lakeyn? How do you know her and why is she trying to chat with you on facebook? What's she mean "she has a new tattoo for you?"

LMAO

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Yeah, it bugged me that she violated his privacy so casually. I hope that when the MC and Erynn have it out the MC mentions that... I know that I'd be pissed off if I lent my phone to someone to make a phone call and they then read my messages and flip through my photos. Especially since, in my playthrough, she then used that information to go yell at Lexi.
yes i hope so too, looking at his messages and pictures and then yelling at alexis is not ok at all

everything else he can forgive
but I wouldn't forgive her that easily.

it could well be that she has ruined it for herself with him.

let's just hope she doesn't completely freak out after that and kidnap him or something :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: MrFriendly

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
The "fight" between Erynn and Lexi makes sense in my eyes, since Erynn has probably expressed her feelings for the MC to her best friend Lexi several times in the past. The fact that Erynn feels betrayed is completely understandable in my opinion. Lexi also lied to Erynn about the rock concert.

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018

I think what bugs me so much is that i'm not even in her path. At this point i wasn't able to do anything extra with her because i lacked RP, since at the start of the game i decided to go with Layla. Yeah, i was nice to her after that, i don't have anything against the girl and she seems like she is a nice girl.

But it's not like i am in her path, (one thing, the Walthrough should probably inform that if you go with Layla, you close down Erynn's path. I was kinda expecting that, but for anyone that wants or thinks he can play the field it would be a good heads up), i guess the outburst made sense because she feels betrayed by Alexis, since honestly we owe her nothing if we're on Layla's path.

About the lack of respect for personal bounderies with the MC's phone, yeah, that was why i said that she seems to feel entitled to the MC. She's acting like his girlfriend before even doing anything.

Reactions: M!

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I think what bugs me so much is that i'm not even in her path. At this point i wasn't able to do anything extra with her because i lacked RP, since at the start of the game i decided to go with Layla. Yeah, i was nice to her after that, i don't have anything against the girl and she seems like she is a nice girl.

But it's not like i am in her path, (one thing, the Walthrough should probably inform that if you go with Layla, you close down Erynn's path. I was kinda expecting that, but for anyone that wants or thinks he can play the field it would be a good heads up), i guess the outburst made sense because she feels betrayed by Alexis, since honestly we owe her nothing if we're on Layla's path.

About the lack of respect for personal bounderies with the MC's phone, yeah, that was why i said that she seems to feel entitled to the MC. She's acting like his girlfriend before even doing anything.
Well, Erynn is the main plot, as much as there is one, so there's no avoiding her. The entire "anger for the thing she did to the MC when he was an idiot 12 year old" is going to come back eventually. So we are all on her path to some extent.

As to the choice of Layla versus Erynn at that point... I've mentioned that before. It would be nice if that was known to the audience and I also want the player to be able to earn points with both of them that eventually offsets the hit that decision makes so that the player doesn't have to go back to that point and replay it. There should be more decisions like: "I'm free this afternoon, who should I call and hang out with: Erynn, Layla, Lexi, Zach" to further cement the choice the MC/player is making.

That said, it is easy for me to say all of that because I don't have to write or program it. LOL. If I was this would be a kinetic novel with the MC fucking Lexi a lot more and then eloping to Vegas... :ROFLMAO:

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020

You do not close down her path at all actually....regardless of whether or not you stay with Layla. In fact, there actually isn't an official Erryn path yet. Nothing happens or doesn't happen yet purely related to how many points you have with Erryn, with the sole exception of whether you can stare at her in her bikini at the pool. You only lose a max 4RP by not going back to the club with Erryn (2 for going back, 2 for not peeking, ignoring the RP hit you lose if you join her in the shower). I really doubt her long-term path will depend on those 4 RP.

The only LI's so far with an 'officially flagged' path (in the code, or more accurately, officially flagged end paths) are Alexis and Nikki/Cara.

For everyone else, I know some people's ages around here (approx)....we have to also remember most of these VN's are aimed at a certain demographic. I love the story, but this is not aimed at my age group for sure. Around my age group, Alexis would be finished (I don't have time for liars or sneaks), I'd have already had a talk with Erryn (don't have time to waste on pointless relationships), Layla is too much hassle etc etc.....sometimes you just gotta roll with what you're presented.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ExDeath730

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
For everyone else, I know some people's ages around here (approx)....we have to also remember most of these VN's are aimed at a certain demographic. I love the story, but this is not aimed at my age group for sure. Around my age group, Alexis would be finished (I don't have time for liars or sneaks), I'd have already had a talk with Erryn (don't have time to waste on pointless relationships), Layla is too much hassle etc etc.....sometimes you just gotta roll with what you're presented.
If I had to take my age into account, I wouldn't even look at all the kids. My wife is 8 years younger than me, but still older than the MILFs in the game. Hmmm, maybe Erynn's grandmother shows up in Game. :LOL:

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Well, Erynn is the main plot, as much as there is one, so there's no avoiding her. The entire "anger for the thing she did to the MC when he was an idiot 12 year old" is going to come back eventually. So we are all on her path to some extent.

As to the choice of Layla versus Erynn at that point... I've mentioned that before. It would be nice if that was known to the audience and I also want the player to be able to earn points with both of them that eventually offsets the hit that decision makes so that the player doesn't have to go back to that point and replay it. There should be more decisions like: "I'm free this afternoon, who should I call and hang out with: Erynn, Layla, Lexi, Zach" to further cement the choice the MC/player is making.

That said, it is easy for me to say all of that because I don't have to write or program it. LOL. If I was this would be a kinetic novel with the MC fucking Lexi a lot more and then eloping to Vegas... :ROFLMAO:
Don't listen to this guy. You don't need to be on Erynn path. Hahahaha he's just joking. Erynn is mine, MINEEEEEE

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
You are only as old as you feel :D!

but yes most would be too young
melissa would fit or Emily

Layla would be really too exhausting

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Eh, regardless of age group if this was handled in a mature realistic way then everyone would have talked and things would have been settled. And it would be boring as fuck. I don't know if I am of the same age as you but I believe in second chances. I'd give Lexi a chance, it isn't like she cheated on the MC.

If I had to take my age into account, I wouldn't even look at all the kids. My wife is 8 years younger than me, but still older than the MILFs in the game. Hmmm, maybe Erynn's grandmother shows up in Game. :LOL:
Yep! The MC would be much older and hunting retirement communities for the next granny ass he could plow. I hear that the women out number the men a lot in those places...

You are only as old as you feel :D!

but yes most would be too young
melissa would fit or Emily

Layla would be really too exhausting
As we reach the end of this disaster of a year I feel fucking ancient...

All of them are too young.

And I have no time to deal with high school drama.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Yep! The MC would be much older and hunting retirement communities for the next granny ass he could plow. I hear that the women out number the men a lot in those places...
And don't forget that if you haven't had a toothless one, you never had a real blowjob. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: MrFriendly

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Eh, regardless of age group if this was handled in a mature realistic way then everyone would have talked and things would have been settled. And it would be boring as fuck. I don't know if I am of the same age as you but I believe in second chances. I'd give Lexi a chance, it isn't like she cheated on the MC.

As we reach the end of this disaster of a year I feel fucking ancient...

All of them are too young.

And I have no time to deal with high school drama.
I don't. Given out far too many in the past (especially to women) and they have never repaid that chance. Ever. Not a single one. Won't even waste my time now.

Why retirement home? Nothing wrong with still having young when you're getting older. all about perspectives and not giving a crap what people think. Most are only jealous anyway ;)

4.40 star(s) 268 Votes