• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
I would say the way Laylas build up is, playful, cute and taking their time... may be a big contributor why prefer her over Alexis, which we just went right down to business.
And i'm 38...

That Erynn situation, actually have been in both sides of the table, didn't do the honorable thing myself...
i was just staking a stab at the reason looking at comments from people like mavariab that that was the reason, i wasn't trying to say it's that way for everyone just to be clear

i share your feelings about Layla, the cute, playfull thing really works for me

can't say i have much experience regarding the Erynn situation but i definitely get both sides so i'm not judging her. I'ts probably one of the reasons i don't dislike Erynn at all, it kind of surprised me so many people think she's a psycho or something

Reactions: MV_1999 and LSC82

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
i was just staking a stab at the reason looking at comments from people like mavariab that that was the reason, i wasn't trying to say it's that way for everyone just to be clear

can't say i have much experience regarding the Erynn situation but i definitely get both sides so i'm not judging her. I'ts probably one of the reasons i don't dislike Erynn at all, it kind of surprised me so many people think she's a psycho or something

I really like Layla a lot too .

but i understand perfectly what the "Older Members" like MrFriendly Thorin0815 Mavariab :ROFLMAO: meaning

And i don't Dislike Erynn

I
only a few things what she was doing is not ok

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
i am now learning i am considerably younger than a lot of frequent posters here and it's an interesting perspective

i'm 24 and i'm kind of in between the general feelings of most people here. I get that Layla could be a bit tiring to some here but to me she's also sweet and innocent and i still enjoy high school drama (Layla is also my favorite LI at this point with Lexi being a close second)

that being said i still think Lexi is the most likeable character in general, i get not liking the lying but i also get where she's coming from. If you don't say that stuff right away it gets increasingly hard and you kinda don't want to lose what you have, so i'm not judging Lexi at all

now i completely get wanting to write off Erynn for what she did, but at this point i'm still willing to give her a second chance. wouldn't give her my phone anymore tho
Different viewpoints from different age generations are also interesting.

You admit Alexis lied...withheld information...sneaked around. That's fine. Yet you call out Erryn for 'what she did'...

Well...tell us...exactly what did she do hmmm? Actual facts please. Exactly...nothing or we don't know as we have 2 completely differening memories...

Now don't get me wrong,..I love Layla, she is cute yes, adorable and everything else. Is she full of unneccessary drama and baggage (already at her age) and too much hassle and not worth it? For damn sure. This is something as you get older (really trying my best not to be patronizing here so please don't take it wrong).....you will understand and realise this for yourself. That's why if was all real...I think there's maybe 2 girls I actually would pursue (Nikki and Lakelyn)....the rest...don't need the shit in all honesty at this point in my life lol. Been there, done it, helped, bailed out...tried to fix...got nothing but more shit for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Plaguerave

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
i'm guessing regarding to Layla that the older crowd doesn't relate to that kind of relationship anymore or just less and wants to get to an adult relationship faster (not judging, just how i see it) and i can understand their opinion. To me this is just what makes Layla my favorite girl, it goes a bit slower and i really enjoy the build up plus to me she's the best looking girl although they al look great. You are totally right about the drama, none of it is her fault thus far and she shouldn't be judged on it if that's the case with some people, i do expect that to change once MC finds out about Alexis and her being sisters

I totally agree regarding Erynn, i would be tempted in that situation too if it's right there and i probably would look too, so i can't fault her for doing the same thing, i would just discuss boundaries with her for the future and move on, depending on how she handles the situation further
Layla has kept the fact that her mom is the principal from the MC. Purposefully... But other than that she is a child more than a woman. I, as an old man, don't find that appealing. She's cute and immature. Her sister is beautiful, mature, and a liar. Erynn is also those three things...

If I had my way my MC would be hunting cougars but that isn't this game...

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
Layla has kept the fact that her mom is the principal from the MC. Purposefully... But other than that she is a child more than a woman. I, as an old man, don't find that appealing. She's cute and immature. Her sister is beautiful, mature, and a liar. Erynn is also those three things...

If I had my way my MC would be hunting cougars but that isn't this game...
Well, there is the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
Different viewpoints from different age generations are also interesting.

You admit Alexis lied...withheld information...sneaked around. That's fine. Yet you call out Erryn for 'what she did'...

Well...tell us...exactly what did she do hmmm? Actual facts please. Exactly...nothing or we don't know as we have 2 completely differening memories...
the what she did was more alluding to the reading the messages/going through the photos on MCs phone, for the rest i have no problem with Erynn whatsoever, as i've said, and even that i understand

Now don't get me wrong,..I love Layla, she is cute yes, adorable and everything else. Is she full of unneccessary drama and baggage (already at her age) and too much hassle and not worth it? For damn sure. This is something as you get older (really trying my best not to be patronizing here so please don't take it wrong).....you will understand and realise this for yourself. That's why if was all real...I think there's maybe 2 girls I actually would pursue (Nikki and Lakelyn)....the rest...don't need the shit in all honesty at this point in my life lol. Been there, done it, helped, bailed out...tried to fix...got nothing but more shit for it
yeah i completely get this, that's why i find the age difference so interesting. To me these things don't bother me at this point in my life, but i get that as you get older or based on your experiences you don't want to deal with these things. So don't worry i don't take it the wrong way, it's a healthy discussion and it's fun to see other people's perspective

Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
the what she did was more alluding to the reading the messages/going through the photos on MCs phone, for the rest i have no problem with Erynn whatsoever, as i've said, and even that i understand
Ahh gotya. YEah I'm more interested in the why she runs off if not with Alexis...sure Nyx will let us in on that soon. While I don't condone her reading message about Alexis etc...can see why someone of her age would do that.

yeah i completely get this, that's why i find the age difference so interesting. To me these things don't bother me at this point in my life, but i get that as you get older or based on your experiences you don't want to deal with these things. So don't worry i don't take it the wrong way, it's a healthy discussion and it's fun to see other people's perspective
Heh, glad you took it the right way, it's easy for things like that to come across badly etc.

Reactions: Blake45666

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Just a quick update. Story is coming along fine. Just finished writing a somewhat cute scene (Yes, not only drama in this one). Made me smile actually, so I hope it will come across as I imagine it. Also, a lot happens in this episode.

Renders are getting there. Don't like the ones with multiple (as in 2+) people in it, since I have to render the same picture 2-3 times and then paste them together.

Coding didn't advance as much yet, since I mostly focused on creating the scenes (500+ as of now and didn't even start on the weekend scenes yet which are split in 2 routes).

At this moment I'm working on the most important part of this episode. I'm probably going to simplify this scene, so there won't be any confusion.

4.40 star(s) 268 Votes