OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
I rarely look at preview pictures. To me that's like looking at pictures of a new movie I want to watch. Why spoil the game for myself? Instead I read the tags and the planned content tags and decide from there. I avoid sandbox/free roam games, rape/mind control/sleep sex games, most paranormal/supernatural/fantasy games, almost all incest games, and loli games. I am sure there are a few other tags I look for and avoid games with them...

The tags are there for us to know what is in the game or planned for the game. It saves a bunch of trouble to read them and then know whether the game is right for your tastes.
what can i say? i'm more the visual type....
if then e.g. things like incest are included

I just delete it again

I get along with the kind quite well

but I'm not saying that the tags are unimportant

do you like my profile picture :sneaky:

Reactions: MrFriendly

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
what can i say? i'm more the visual type....
if then e.g. things like incest are included

I just delete it again

I get along with the kind quite well

but I'm not saying that the tags are unimportant

do you like my profile picture :sneaky:
i'll usually look at some pictures too, if the tags are to my liking

your new profile picture gave me a good chuckle, you really like that cupcake (cough cough) don't you?

Reactions: MrFriendly

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
i'll usually look at some pictures too, if the tags are to my liking

your new profile picture gave me a good chuckle, you really like that cupcake (cough cough) don't you?
yes then saw Alexis and found it immediately compelling.

haha yes I love this CupCake but actually I chose it as a profile picture to make MrFriendly jealous.... ! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Blake45666

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
yes then saw Alexis and found it immediately compelling.

haha yes I love this CupCake but actually I chose it as a profile picture to make MrFriendly jealous.... ! :ROFLMAO:
LOL, then you've failed miserably. She's cute but I'm more interested in the cupcake. And even then, this one is better...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Preview pictures are more to look if you find the LIs attractive and the overall image quality of the game. I completely agree with you on the rape thing. After being burned by the LI getting raped or was raped before on beautiful games right as you have invested yourself in the story and girl(FU haley story) the 1st thing i search when i find a nice game is rape. Also tags can be misleading like for example if the mc blackmails his sister/friend not to tell he kissed someone which is a petty little blackmail then the game gets a blackmail tag people might think game has blackmail sex or something like that and avoid said game.

Reactions: LSC82

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
LOL, then you've failed miserably. She's cute but I'm more interested in the cupcake. And even then, this one is better...

Green wasn't a bad start...

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
I have to share Something with you.. My First Try of a Lakeyn Fanart.. i don't have the exact Hair asset

thats why i used this Hair Asset.. and i didn't find the Same tats for now

Lakeynv1.jpg

your Honest opinion?

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
I have to share Something with you.. My First Try of a Lakeyn Fanart.. i don't have the exact Hair asset

thats why i used this Hair Asset.. and i didn't find the Same tats for now

View attachment 943902

your Honest opinion?
Not a bad first effort.

From memory (without going through all my own assets, hair could be Dax or Punky Short) but not sure they right either (plus need to add the shaders). Tats, her right sleeve looks like one of Shana's (Inked sets on Rendo), certainly collarbone looks custom to me, easy enough to add them yourself if you know how. Eyes need brightening a little imo...but that's a small minor matter. Not bad at all.

Reactions: bb12308

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Not a bad first effort.

From memory (without going through all my own assets, hair could be Dax or Punky Short) but not sure they right either (plus need to add the shaders). Tats, her right sleeve looks like one of Shana's (Inked sets on Rendo), certainly collarbone looks custom to me, easy enough to add them yourself if you know how. Eyes need brightening a little imo...but that's a small minor matter. Not bad at all.
thanks !:)
i will look for these hairs and the tats.
yes the collarbone one will i add with the layered image editor as a png. when i find this

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Goths, punks, tatted women, all are in my wheelhouse... I've said it before but a pale redhead with tats dressed in goth clothes named Jenny would be my kryptonite. LOL
If I would see a girl my age or a couple of years younger with sidecut blue hairs ans tats I would fall for her but in the small town where I live there are hardly... girls like that

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Different viewpoints from different age generations are also interesting.

You admit Alexis lied...withheld information...sneaked around. That's fine. Yet you call out Erryn for 'what she did'...

Well...tell us...exactly what did she do hmmm? Actual facts please. Exactly...nothing or we don't know as we have 2 completely differening memories...

Now don't get me wrong,..I love Layla, she is cute yes, adorable and everything else. Is she full of unneccessary drama and baggage (already at her age) and too much hassle and not worth it? For damn sure. This is something as you get older (really trying my best not to be patronizing here so please don't take it wrong).....you will understand and realise this for yourself. That's why if was all real...I think there's maybe 2 girls I actually would pursue (Nikki and Lakelyn)....the rest...don't need the shit in all honesty at this point in my life lol. Been there, done it, helped, bailed out...tried to fix...got nothing but more shit for it.
I definiately agree with you on the drama and age aspect its tiresome draining etc even at my age 38 I still somehow get pulled into someone elses drama and having to dig them out or tell them to fuck off...I got enough with my ex wife who is bat shit crazy.

But that's not saying that I don't want to help Layla some how and get back at that shit for sucker punching the MC then proceeding to kick him while hes down.

How ever long term Nikki was my first choice I originally did a play through with Cara but enjoyed the time with Nikki more so I think mostly due to the douche that was involved but I took the path to get back at him so that felt good lol.

Then of course came Lexi and damn what I wouldn't do for someone like her irregardless of the quietness about who she was like I said prior MC is a hot head too quick to burst but I know how that is I was the same damn way as a teen fucked myself over out of some actual quality relationships that would have been worth the long haul.

Reactions: Maviarab

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
If I would see a girl my age or a couple of years younger with sidecut blue hairs ans tats I would fall for her but in the small town where I live there are hardly... girls like that
i'm in the same boat on the small town department. I have seen/met some of those girls at metal festivals tho, it's awesome to go places where those kinds of girls are the norm heheh

4.40 star(s) 270 Votes