Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Guys please always read the first page before writing, the latest release is 5/12, thirteen days ago. For a new release it will take at least 2 months. I understand that history has caught on, but it's too early to shout "update update". Let's wait at least another week :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Well the real episode release was 29/11 to be exact;) end of jan will be episode 6 release date at the current development speed maybe a little earlier even. 100% on the update update crys though.

Reactions: espy85

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
Well the real episode release was 29/11 to be exact;) end of jan will be episode 6 release date at the current development speed maybe a little earlier even. 100% on the update update crys though.
I didn't know there was already a date, or at least a vague indication, on the next release, good news. We cross our fingers and hopefully in January we can see how Alexis and Erynn go

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
I didn't know there was already a date, or at least a vague indication, on the next release, good news. We cross our fingers and hopefully in January we can see how Alexis and Erynn go
Was just an estimation looking at how nyx is pumping 15% of the renders every week and the overall progress on story and coding is going.

Spoiler alert
One route will be the mc declaring his love for alexis and how much he still likes erynn but her obsessiveness annoys him. Then erynn will murder them both, frame ethan for the murders and walk out a free woman. Free from her own obsession with mc and ethan obsession over her. Feminist Rulez:cool::cool:

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
Was just an estimation looking at how nyx is pumping 15% of the renders every week and the overall progress on story and coding is going.

Spoiler alert
One route will be the mc declaring his love for alexis and how much he still likes erynn but her obsessiveness annoys him. Then erynn will murder them both, frame ethan for the murders and walk out a free woman. Free from her own obsession with mc and ethan obsession over her. Feminist Rulez:cool::cool:
Joanna Dennehy Rulez :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Plaguerave

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018

Spoiler alert
And then Erynn goes on into the BaDIK world and burns down the mansion with all the HOT´s and DIK´s and all the teachers in it ...:p

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
And then Erynn goes on into the BaDIK world and burns down the mansion with all the HOT´s and DIK´s and all the teachers in it ...:p
That party would have been a lot more interesting...

Looking forward to what Nyx is doing for update 6, especially since it is going to include some of the weekend (IIRC)...

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
As long as jill alive all is well. though erynn better send my other mc a memo first no need for him to waste all that time and money repairing that mansion only for it to burn

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
As long as jill alive all is well. though erynn better send my other mc a memo first no need for him to waste all that time and money repairing that mansion only for it to burn
Nah man, that meddling richie rich is one of the first to go... Everyone who lives in that house needs to burn. Sage is the only Hots girl I would mourn in that situation.

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
ok i have made a big progress
compared to v1.. thanks to Mavariab for the help to find the right tats.

there is only one tat missing on the shoulder
and still the hair .
And the earrings. Also something I saw. You misspelled Intertwined 3 times. In the first picture, in the second and in your signature. Or maybe it's correct and you just love international wine. Who knows...

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
And the earrings. Also something I saw. You misspelled Intertwined 3 times. In the first picture, in the second and in your signature. Or maybe it's correct and you just love international wine. Who knows...
omg i didn't see that :ROFLMAO:

sorry for that .. i will edit that

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Without tattoos she would become my #3 after Nikki and Lexi. I always liked punkish girls, but I'm no friend of tattoos.
I've always found inked girls sexy some of the company during my party days in Cali I knew plenty of very attractive females with tats and some of the tats had a story some of them were "my tattoo artist was goofing around came up with this out of no where and I liked it so I got it!"

I knew a couple of girls in HS that had their pubic bone tatted slippery when wet....not original but I guess it works

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes