Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

More of the same as last week. Tried to push out more renders the last few days since I won't be home during the holidays. I probably won't be posting an update report next week, because the only thing I'm able to do is write on the script when I find some time, maybe a little coding.
The main part of this update is written. Now the only thing that is left is the first part of the weekend and the return of ... ???

Happy holidays!!!
Thanks for posting Eng.

D

Deleted member 3181120

Just played this. The dialogue was well written. The renderings were amazing!
It was quite linear with the only choices for the first few chapters being things like "check her out" vs "don't".
Other types of choices started coming up in the last couple of chapters.
I liked the whole flashback to Cara and Nikki story.
I was hoping for more interactions with his Mom.
When the next chapter comes will we need to start over?

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019

More of the same as last week. Tried to push out more renders the last few days since I won't be home during the holidays. I probably won't be posting an update report next week, because the only thing I'm able to do is write on the script when I find some time, maybe a little coding.
The main part of this update is written. Now the only thing that is left is the first part of the weekend and the return of ... ???

Happy holidays!!!
The return of .. the Jedi ?

Mh Nikki Cara , Lakeyn:love:

Or more Drama and Running away

:unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MV_1999 and Ghostly

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Just played this. The dialogue was well written. The renderings were amazing!
It was quite linear with the only choices for the first few chapters being things like "check her out" vs "don't".
Other types of choices started coming up in the last couple of chapters.
I liked the whole flashback to Cara and Nikki story.
I was hoping for more interactions with his Mom.
When the next chapter comes will we need to start over?
it was recoded with 0.5.5 i think is not necessary to start over

espy85

Sep 28, 2019

Nikki's return was already established if I'm not mistaken, so I think Nyx is talking about someone else. It could be the father of the MC, Anders / Andres, I don't remember the name anymore. Maybe he goes back to town to clarify the revelation with his son.

Reactions: OutOfAshes

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017

I also think perhaps Lakeyn. Although maybe that blonde girl that looks like Layla. But who know, i mean i was wrong before. I thought that MC won't have anything with Emily (mom) and Nyx came in and teased that v0.6 will have something with Emily.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
I also think perhaps Lakeyn. Although maybe that blonde girl that looks like Layla. But who know, i mean i was wrong before. I thought that MC won't have anything with Emily (mom) and Nyx came in and teased that v0.6 will have something with Emily.
I really hope it is Lakeyn.
With Emily I think mainly one of the most important conversations will come or he will catch her with Melissa again.
and runs away again who knows haha

Androidparker

Dec 17, 2020
Merry Christmas to you guys.
I loved playing the game and was wondering if there was a way to get a picture of the full sleeve tatoo.I would be very grateful,thank you.

Reactions: OutOfAshes
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes