HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Oh for fuck sakes, not another one of these pointless discussions.

There are no incest in the game and there will most likely never be considering how the story goes. And that is just fine, this isn't one of those games.

As evil as Nyx is regarding some teasing about cutting paths........she just hasn't made a game with incest, period!!!

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Honestly him and his mom need to sort some shit out but he could always play with Erynn's mom she seems very interested and hot with all them tats and the see through bikini.
Well not all will like Erynn's mom, don't mind the tatoo but I don't prefer her haircut looks tomboyish and lesbian. I still prefer Emily she's much more beautiful so I better hit the ctrl button everytime there will be a scene with her , I don't want to get disappointed and get the wrong idea

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
There are no incest in the game and there will most likely never be considering how the story goes. And that is just fine, this isn't one of those games.
Yes, I respect your opinion and presumption but come to think of it, it's also one way of masking the patreon rules and besides the game is still in it's early stages so respect also other people's opinion

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yes, I respect your opinion and presumption but come to think of it, it's also one way of masking the patreon rules and besides the game is still in it's early stages so respect also other people's opinion
Wouldn't say my post was presumptuous considering there is no support so far to believe there will be any incest in this game. Having a chance to glimpse at your mother is hardly indicative of future incest. If Nyx wants to put incest in the game she will have to circumvent patreon anyway so masking it now for that reason seems a little overkill.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
This game does not need incest. Now I am indifferent to incest, though I think it is done to death on here, just like harems. Not every game needs it. I love that this game does not have such content and will continue to hope that it won't have it ever.
Well it is not the incest , not a very huge fan of it either, I just think that Emily is really beautiful MILF and would be a waste not to see some action with her (I'm fine even if it's with her new boy friend but preferably MC) So I just have to wait and see

screenshot0001.png

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
<sigh>
The game won’t have incest, Nyx is a new dev who is on Patreon only. The mom and son will probably be having a heart to heart talk in the next chapter. It is tiring to see one person come onto a thread and spend so much time and energy refuting the statements of people who have been here from the beginning.

If mom/son is your kink there are a lot of games serving that up. This is not your game.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
<sigh>
The game won’t have incest, Nyx is a new dev who is on Patreon only. The mom and son will probably be having a heart to heart talk in the next chapter. It is tiring to see one person come onto a thread and spend so much time and energy refuting the statements of people who have been here from the beginning.

If mom/son is your kink there are a lot of games serving that up. This is not your game.
yeah tells them! (y)

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
The idea I got that there won't be incest. after all this game has none of the archetypes typical of incestuous games, to say usually in those games the protagonist is the second of three children, has two sisters, the father is dead or in any case it is immediately clear that he will never be seen, in some cases he is a jerk, like the father of Milf City whose wife and daughters fuck under the eyes without understanding it. Furthermore, the protagonist of those games is a predator, he tries to find various ways to convince his sisters and mother to have sex with him, each scene involves more or less random rubbing. And while the stories may have a little depth, they are always treated lightly. Most importantly, there are no parents in those games, but landlady and tennant and roommate, to get around the rules of patreon.
It seems clear to me that intertwined has none of these characteristics, and indeed, the only natural parent we know is the mother.
But I am convinced that something was expected with melissa, Lakeyn was added later, probably to give us a tattoo to play with, because probably with Melissa we will not conclude anything, the flirt is only in the way in which she and the mc relate to each other. them, likely that instead of leading to sex, flirting will get us melissa on our side in a possible future drama.
So today we can absolutely exclude incest, in the future it will depend on Nyx, unfortunately we have already seen many authors give in to tears, of any kind is clear, incest, NTR and more. We have seen these things removed or added in the course of work to satisfy the patreons, usually then this leads to the death of the project, the author no longer feels the story his own and hardly manages to carry it on, the patreons who were not d ' according to these changes they abandon the ship and as revenues decrease the attention of the author towards the project decreases even more, with the result that in a short time the abandoned tag appears next to the thread.
Let's hope Nyx never gives in to this kind of compromise, from what I understand he has already made one for Alexis and this has complicated the writing, I would say that for now it is enough.

Meanwhile, New Year's greetings to everyone, in case I can't write tomorrow,

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Well if the Dev is really planning and considering to add it then there is nothing you can do, why make an extremely attractive MILF then put an option to perv at her if there is no such plan for it . It doesn't do justice, if Dev has no real plan for incest then stop the teasing
Because it is best in life.
As in:
...to hear the lamentations of the incest obsessed.

Reactions: MrFriendly
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes