MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Hope you'll be contacting me to proofread something in a little bit so I can start this year off right (and make everyone else jealous).
Maaaaaaaan, wtf?! Maybe I slip you a little something something under the table, in return you give me a little sneak peek? :sneaky:

I'm kidding of course...kinda

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Maaaaaaaan, wtf?! Maybe I slip you a little something something under the table, in return you give me a little sneak peek? :sneaky:

I'm kidding of course...kinda
LOL, I would never do that as I wouldn't abuse someone's trust in that manner but I can TOTALLY see why someone would make me such an offer... If I wasn't in this position of being the proofreader I would be jealous of whoever was...

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
LOL, I would never do that as I wouldn't abuse someone's trust in that manner but I can TOTALLY see why someone would make me such an offer... If I wasn't in this position of being the proofreader I would be jealous of whoever was...
Believe me, I wouldn't want anyone to do Nyx dirty like that, lol. Still jealous though :cautious:

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I know his price. Dark...feisty...redhead....
You find me a pale goth redhead named Jenny and I will totally think about it... But not really. Can't say I have integrity but I am integrity adjacent...

ellie from bad memories?
Nope, not really a big fan of loli, incest, mute characters, or forced sex...

uh i have Stacy from WVM ready? :p
I gave up on that game... Honestly, I only play and follow like 4 games these days.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
You find me a pale goth redhead named Jenny and I will totally think about it... But not really. Can't say I have integrity but I am integrity adjacent...

Nope, not really a big fan of loli, incest, mute characters, or forced sex...

I gave up on that game... Honestly, I only play and follow like 4 games these days.
uh okay to be honest i wouldn't want to know about ep 6 beforehand either

Reactions: MrFriendly

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I have try the game, but I have much LIs that I like. Personally, I only like to see an ending in these types of games, so I'm not sure if I will continue playing. The story is good, and have really nice characters, the problem is that I like several, and for me is really hard to choose between any of them at any point. In fact, it took to me several days to decide between the two sisters, and I am still not sure of my decision (although in reality I have no intention of changing it if in the end I decide to continue the game, once done it stays and there is no going back, I will not repeat the game to choose the other). Posibly this kind of games isn't for me.

In any case, thanks for the game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Which part of 'dark' didn't you both get? ;)
depends what kind of dark you are looking for but ellie is prime suspect of setting house where her brother was supposed to live in fire so he moves to live with her.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
depends what kind of dark you are looking for but ellie is prime suspect of setting house where her brother was supposed to live in fire so he moves to live with her.
Not that kind no....

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Ok, let's see where we are. I almost completed the whole script for this episode. Only 1 part of a specific route left to do and then some refining. Also, most scenes have been created, It's actually mostly waiting for the renders to finish.

Everything before the weekend is rendered and coded already. That's actually where I wanted to finish this episode at first, but since you guys wanted a longer episode with a part of the weekend, it will take a bit longer. There will be a surprise at the end though. Let's see if anyone can figure it out once played.

I already tested the first part once (1 route) to see if it worked, since the coding's getting more complicated due to all the choices.
And to my surprise, 0 errors during the playthrough (picked the longest route possible). The recode really helped. The coding is so much cleaner in this episode. Fingers crossed for all the other 100+ possible routes/choices ;)

The story is still pretty "heavy" though, still some drama, but also lots of fun.

The next favourite character poll will have big changes I think ;)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

Ok, let's see where we are. I almost completed the whole script for this episode. Only 1 part of a specific route left to do and then some refining. Also, most scenes have been created, It's actually mostly waiting for the renders to finish.

Everything before the weekend is rendered and coded already. That's actually where I wanted to finish this episode at first, but since you guys wanted a longer episode with a part of the weekend, it will take a bit longer. There will be a surprise at the end though. Let's see if anyone can figure it out once played.

I already tested the first part once (1 route) to see if it worked, since the coding's getting more complicated due to all the choices.
And to my surprise, 0 errors during the playthrough (picked the longest route possible). The recode really helped. The coding is so much cleaner in this episode. Fingers crossed for all the other 100+ possible routes/choices ;)

The story is still pretty "heavy" though, still some drama, but also lots of fun.

The next favourite character poll will have big changes I think ;)
I will reiterate what I said on Patreon:

I'll bet that Alexis is still my favorite even if my MC is talking to her on a phone while separated by a glass partition. My MC will wait for her! ;)

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes