OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019

Ok, let's see where we are. I almost completed the whole script for this episode. Only 1 part of a specific route left to do and then some refining. Also, most scenes have been created, It's actually mostly waiting for the renders to finish.

Everything before the weekend is rendered and coded already. That's actually where I wanted to finish this episode at first, but since you guys wanted a longer episode with a part of the weekend, it will take a bit longer. There will be a surprise at the end though. Let's see if anyone can figure it out once played.

I already tested the first part once (1 route) to see if it worked, since the coding's getting more complicated due to all the choices.
And to my surprise, 0 errors during the playthrough (picked the longest route possible). The recode really helped. The coding is so much cleaner in this episode. Fingers crossed for all the other 100+ possible routes/choices ;)

The story is still pretty "heavy" though, still some drama, but also lots of fun.

The next favourite character poll will have big changes I think ;)
a suprise on the end :unsure:

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
a suprise on the end :unsure:
Probably MC's real dad makes an official appearance, Andres and Emily tell the MC the truth, or the sisters come to visit him making Erynn go berserk.:sneaky: I hope it's a good surprise that sheds some light on some of the secrets tho, not something disturbing like Erynn going SS3 to kill all the other LIs and rape the MC with a strap-on for being a manwhore or fuck knows what other reason to please the trolls.:p

We have enough drama as it is and more is on the way, so at least some misunderstandings should be cleared up first before adding more drama to the menu. Personally, I'd love to see more of Mrs.Ramirez or a scene with Melissa "comforting" the MC. Would be really funny if Mr.Ramirez is MC's real dad or at least Ethan's.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Probably MC's real dad makes an official appearance, Andres and Emily tell the MC the truth, or the sisters come to visit him making Erynn go berserk.:sneaky: I hope it's a good surprise that sheds some light on some of the secrets tho, not something disturbing like Erynn going SS3 to kill all the other LIs and rape the MC with a strap-on for being a manwhore or fuck knows what other reason to please the trolls.:p

We have enough drama as it is and more is on the way, so at least some misunderstandings should be cleared up first before adding more drama to the menu. Personally, I'd love to see more of Mrs.Ramirez or a scene with Melissa "comforting" the MC. Would be really funny if Mr.Ramirez is MC's real dad or at least Ethan's.
yes i also think either the right father
or Nikki and Cara visit him which would also be nice

but i kinda like the idea with Erynn in SS3 but without the strap-on part

maybe he reconciles with Alexis and Erynn sees them together and bam big suprise more drama :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
i would be surprised if the Layla - Alexis drama isn't in this update, i don't really know how you would postpone that any longer

will be kind of funny to see Alexis go out of the frying pan in to the fire (poor Alexis tho)

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
i would be surprised if the Layla - Alexis drama isn't in this update, i don't really know how you would postpone that any longer

will be kind of funny to see Alexis go out of the frying pan in to the fire (poor Alexis tho)
I've stayed loyal to Layla throughout my first play through, so I'm hoping no drama at all for me - just more Layla content please!

Reactions: M! and Blake45666

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
I've stayed loyal to Layla throughout my first play through, so I'm hoping no drama at all for me - just more Layla content please!
As much as it broke my heart my second playthrough I slept with Lexi once then shut down every other chance even still saw a few extra Layla scenes I liked I'm patiently impatiently waiting for more this is one of 3 I am actually anticipating mostly due to the story line but hell cant push off them girls lest you want to shrivel up in a cave and die a sad sad lonely death! lol

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
As much as it broke my heart my second playthrough I slept with Lexi once then shut down every other chance even still saw a few extra Layla scenes I liked I'm patiently impatiently waiting for more this is one of 3 I am actually anticipating mostly due to the story line but hell cant push off them girls lest you want to shrivel up in a cave and die a sad sad lonely death! lol
wait? you slept with her? and ignored her then?
and your pc keeps walking?

how is that possible?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea spend time with each girl and you might get rewarded with bigsome.

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
I don't want to see Alexis even sadder that would break my heart :cry:
yeah same here, i meant it would be funny in the "how much shit can one person take" sort of way

but i really want her to be happy, i still prefer Layla over the rest but i have a really hard time saying no to Lexi
i felt so bad on my Layla only run, i don't want to break Layla's heart further down the line but i actually felt bad saying no to Lexi on that playthrough because she's so sweet and caring

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
but i really want her to be happy, i still prefer Layla over the rest but i have a really hard time saying no to Lexi
i felt so bad on my Layla only run, i don't want to break Layla's heart further down the line but i actually felt bad saying no to Lexi on that playthrough because she's so sweet and caring
This game invites you to make difficult choices all the time. In any situation, one of the girls will be abandoned. That is life

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
This game invites you to make difficult choices all the time. In any situation, one of the girls will be abandoned. That is life
yeah i know, but i'm empathetic enough that i actually feel bad saying no, even if it is to protect someone elses feelings

i just meant to say that these characters are so well written and likeable that i want to please them all, without starting a relationship per se, but i'll make those difficult choices and then replay the game and make the other ones

Reactions: MV_1999

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
This is why I have quit the game. I didn't feel like choosing and the best way was not to continue playing.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
yeah i know, but i'm empathetic enough that i actually feel bad saying no, even if it is to protect someone elses feelings

i just meant to say that these characters are so well written and likeable that i want to please them all, without starting a relationship per se, but i'll make those difficult choices and then replay the game and make the other ones
Happy for you. I often find it difficult to make a choice

Reactions: Blake45666
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes