ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Well no proof, means there's still a possibility and a little chance for consideration. I should wait for a few more updates for confirmation
I received a divine vision confirming indeed MC will bang Emily in the next update. In fact, he'll bang so many milfs, their husbands will chase him out of town.

• Haha
Reactions: Dragon59

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
<sigh>
The game won’t have incest, Nyx is a new dev who is on Patreon only. The mom and son will probably be having a heart to heart talk in the next chapter. It is tiring to see one person come onto a thread and spend so much time and energy refuting the statements of people who have been here from the beginning.

If mom/son is your kink there are a lot of games serving that up. This is not your game.
A well fucking needed heart to heart after shit he went though too, to live with the guy for a few years like that...

Last edited:

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
A well fucking needed heart to heart after shit he went though too, to live with the guy for a few years like that...
Yeah they Really Need a serious Talk about That and then he needs to stay and Not running away again, okay i Can understand him when your Parents lying to you your whole Life this Must be Hard .

But there is a thing who i ask me now does Haley know That he is Not Andres Son ?

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
They look great, thank you.

Now you don't have to play the game anymore, just watch the signatures and you're good to go. (So many pictures in them)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
They look great, thank you.

Now you don't have to play the game anymore, just watch the signatures and you're good to go. (So many pictures in them)
Don't do us like that Nyx. I need my Alexis fix soon! Hope you'll be contacting me to proofread something in a little bit so I can start this year off right (and make everyone else jealous).

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes