Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I also think perhaps Lakeyn. Although maybe that blonde girl that looks like Layla. But who know, i mean i was wrong before. I thought that MC won't have anything with Emily (mom) and Nyx came in and teased that v0.6 will have something with Emily.
Please tell me it's Mom & Son, not MC seeing his mom getting banged

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
How sure are you ? are you one of the Dev's team ? If so then why give a shitty option to stare at mom's boobs and give some hint and teasing about mom then ? and I heard that 0.6 will have something with Emily
This game does not need incest its perfect as is just my two cents I'm not going to get further into this because its not needed.

Reactions: MrFriendly

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
How sure are you ? are you one of the Dev's team ? If so then why give a shitty option to stare at mom's boobs and give some hint and teasing about mom then ? and I heard that 0.6 will have something with Emily
how sure? 100% you don't get it huh? there will no incest in this awesome game not now and not in the future. and this is good

and no i'm not in the devs team

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
This game does not need incest its perfect as is just my two cents I'm not going to get further into this because its not needed.
Well if the Dev is really planning and considering to add it then there is nothing you can do, why make an extremely attractive MILF then put an option to perv at her if there is no such plan for it . It doesn't do justice, if Dev has no real plan for incest then stop the teasing

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well if the Dev is really planning and considering to add it then there is nothing you can do, why make an extremely attractive MILF then put an option to perv at her if there is no such plan for it . It doesn't do justice, if Dev has no real plan for incest then stop the teasing
Well they do have a lot to talk about don't they?

Again..move along..no incest here. Have a nice day playing VN's more to your tastes. Not the sharpest knife eh? You can lose points for perving at her. Points with her will surely come into play for something at some stage and no, not to be able to fuck her.

Reactions: MrFriendly

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
100% seems like wishful thinking and maybe you're not even a patreon to know. So why should I believe you. Post some statements from the DEV here then I will believe
We can't be certain, it's true, but for example through the walktrough we know that every time the MC peeks at his mother in the pool or while she changes, he loses points towards her. I'm not sure, but I think Nyx approaches this game differently than usual. Let's see, I don't like incest, but if the story is up to it I'll have to accept it. But for now I too feel like excluding incest in this game

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
We can't be certain, it's true, but for example through the walktrough we know that every time the MC peeks at his mother in the pool or while she changes, he loses points towards her. I'm not sure, but I think Nyx approaches this game differently than usual. Let's see, I don't like incest, but if the story is up to it I'll have to accept it. But for now I too feel like excluding incest in this game
That's it, that's the answer should be uncertain or I don't know right ? maybe or maybe not, instead of that someone saying 100% there will be none because it is what he hope for, that's wishful thinking. So the answer is just based on assumption, maybe or maybe not so let's see and wait for more update. If I am a patreon I would ask the DEV myself, and then I'll give up if he says no

Edit: And ocourse you will lose point, Who's mother in her right mind will like her son perving on her ? even in other incest games perving at your mom at first is even worse because sometimes it results in a game over, not just lose points

Last edited:
Reactions: Ero - Sennin
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes