thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
I've always found inked girls sexy some of the company during my party days in Cali I knew plenty of very attractive females with tats and some of the tats had a story some of them were "my tattoo artist was goofing around came up with this out of no where and I liked it so I got it!"

I knew a couple of girls in HS that had their pubic bone tatted slipperywhen wet....not original but I guess it works
In the late 80s when I was 18, I also liked inked bad girls, but back then in my city you could count them on one hand. Nowadays it is almost a rarity to find a woman without tattoos, maybe that's why I like the non inked better now. I've never been a mainstream fan.

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
In the late 80s when I was 18, I also liked inked bad girls, but back then in my city you could count them on one hand. Nowadays it is almost a rarity to find a woman without tattoos, maybe that's why I like the non inked better now. I've never been a mainstream fan.
I was a wee lad in the 80's but I know what you mean it was like that in my grandparents town could count all the tatted ones on one hand.

Reactions: thorin0815

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Short Update to my Lakeyn Fanart.

I added The Earrings, Shoes,The Exact Top and the Back Tatto,
and the Right Hair Asset but in my Opinion is Looking not exactly same

Missing the Short and the Right Panties

and i Writed it right this Time :ROFLMAO:

and thanks to thorin0815 for the new work Music (y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Short Update to my Lakeyn Fanart.

I added The Earrings, Shoes,The Exact Top and the Back Tatto,
and the Right Hair Asset but in my Opinion is Looking not exactly same

Missing the Short and the Right Panties

and i Writed it right this Time :ROFLMAO:

Out of curiosity, could you do something with Erynn?

Reactions: OutOfAshes

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
nice game.
got me playing again for scenes i missed with the routes i took.

really getting into the game cant wait for more

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
MORE drama and mc running away from problems :WeSmart::WeSmart:
I doubt hes going to be able to run away from shit for long hes going to have to suck it up he used his pair already on a few occasions now its time for him to man up and try to deal with shit just how he goes about it is the big question.

Does he take the first flight back for the wedding and tell Cara and Nikki everything and resume shit with either of them as was before or does he stay work out shit with his mom first?

The only thing I am wondering due to the path I actually chose is whats going to end up happening between him and Lexi and how will he finally get over the shit with Erynn?

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

More of the same as last week. Tried to push out more renders the last few days since I won't be home during the holidays. I probably won't be posting an update report next week, because the only thing I'm able to do is write on the script when I find some time, maybe a little coding.
The main part of this update is written. Now the only thing that is left is the first part of the weekend and the return of ... ???

Happy holidays!!!

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes