BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
This is the meaning of this game. Or not?
I think it's more like "crossed things" which doesn't necessarily mean "choose between". But English isn't my first language, I could be wrong.

I personally don't like to play more than one ending. In this game I have interest in more than one girl, and before having to choose between several (something that I am sure I will not do when the time comes) I decided to go out and avoid the game.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
keep me informated! like i said once i ignored her one time and my pc keeps Shutting of when i load this save..:ROFLMAO:
SO the way my play through went
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I only spoiled this just to keep it safe for others who haven't played yet I want other people to feel free to explore other path options without sayin well fuck that doesn't sound like fun.

it is either way you go there's different scenes and reactions and such my opinion have fun do multiple play throughs keep track of choices you make for each one so you can do something different for the next till the update is released.

I still say tho Lexi numbah won just the way she is the way she melts to MC and the reaction when MC brought her flowers yea if I had a chance with a girl like Lexi rl I wouldn't waste it no matter past history.

My only wish is that she would have been honest up front about Erynn I just think she was afraid she might not have a chance in hell at that point if she was tho.

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
As much as it broke my heart my second playthrough I slept with Lexi once then shut down every other chance even still saw a few extra Layla scenes I liked I'm patiently impatiently waiting for more this is one of 3 I am actually anticipating mostly due to the story line but hell cant push off them girls lest you want to shrivel up in a cave and die a sad sad lonely death! lol
On my main run, I haven't even had sex with Alexis on the plane and turned her down everywhere else - surprising how much Layla content you miss when you chase other girls! I did do an Alexis exclusive run too (turning down all the other girls) but it still ends badly at Erynn's apartment.

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
On my main run, I haven't even had sex with Alexis on the plane and turned her down everywhere else - surprising how much Layla content you miss when you chase other girls! I did do an Alexis exclusive run too (turning down all the other girls) but it still ends badly at Erynn's apartment.
Yea and thats one of the biggest things right now he ran from his mom ran to Erynn then he gets into it with Lexi then Erynn gets into it with Lexi on the main play through I did it leaves it open for speculation how things are going to go in next release due to the fact people need to sit the hell down and hash some shit out.

I just hope Erynn and Lexi fix shit I would hate for Erynn to be that bad that she just ruins everything when she really had to rebuild everything with MC to begin with we still don't know her side of shit all we know is MC's side and part of Lexi's side when things originally went down.

Especially I want MC to hash shit out with Lexi instead of just throwing everything away like that they could have something nice if he wanted.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
I remember when i Found it and played it first time shortly after Ep4 was released
Saw Alexis and thought holy shit and she became quick my Favorite in the first runs but somehow this changed with my Other runs
then came the Recode and Nyx revealed Lakeyn
the rest of story is known ;)

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
I just started another play through yesterday while I impatiently wait for my new pc to get here finally a couple of other vns I played I did 1 or 2 play throughs and I was done but for some reason the story of this one keeps drawing me back in at certain points I can feel the feelz between MC and other people I think that is one of the strongest suits this VN has over some of the others.

Plus all the lewdness ya know lol but seriously this is one of my all time favs hands down.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
I just started another play through yesterday while I impatiently wait for my new pc to get here finally a couple of other vns I played I did 1 or 2 play throughs and I was done but for some reason the story of this one keeps drawing me back in at certain points I can feel the feelz between MC and other people I think that is one of the strongest suits this VN has over some of the others.

Plus all the lewdness ya know lol but seriously this is one of my all time favs hands down.
yes i know this feeling
there is something about it that makes you feel empathy
and makes you want to play it again and again

there must be some kind of magic involved...

p.s: i would like your post .. but this limit is really annoying :ROFLMAO:

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
yes i know this feeling
there is something about it that makes you feel empathy
and makes you want to play it again and again

there must be some kind of magic involved...

p.s: i would like your post .. but this limit is really annoying :ROFLMAO:
any chance this magic is named Lakeyn? :ROFLMAO:

MV_1999

Nov 19, 2020
Honestly this is one of my favourite VNs, easily gets in my top 3 list. Actually this is the only VN so far that I found so interesting that I had to play more and see were different routes take you. From the characters in the game I like Layla the most, then Nikki, Lexi... not going to list all of them, I see no reason to. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Honestly this is one of my favourite VNs, easily gets in my top 3 list. Actually this is the only VN so far that I found so interesting that I had to play more and see were different routes take you. From the characters in the game I like Layla the most, then Nikki, Lexi... not going to list all of them, I see no reason to. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Lexi, Nikki, Layla, and if I had a chance in hell Elena I am not counting Erynn out I just want to know more about why she is the way she is and her side of things from when MC tried to confess before I say yea I'd date her or no I'd just be friends.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
okay i give up for now.. after 10 attempts and looking trough 90 Pages of Characters to Figure out the Base Models for Erynn and Elena :ROFLMAO:

• Sad
Reactions: LSC82

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Yeah they Really Need a serious Talk about That and then he needs to stay and Not running away again, okay i Can understand him when your Parents lying to you your whole Life this Must be Hard .

But there is a thing who i ask me now does Haley know That he is Not Andres Son ?
Not so sure there will be a heart to heart with mom yet.
MC will probably get away from all the drama by skipping town and go to "Dad's" planned wedding to find out the truth from him.
Things will get hot with Nikki again until Lexi appears to visit Lakelyn and bumps into MC and the shit will hit the fan again.

A lot of exciting possibilities are open after the last update drama rollercoaster. Not saying things will go as I suspect but one thing is for sure - there will be a lot more drama and some reckonings. :)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

Unlocked

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
damn that tutoring surely goes exceptionally well...the boobs on mc are growing really big with every second...so female mc/trans could be expected soonish? :BootyTime:

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Not so sure there will be a heart to heart with mom yet.
MC will probably get away from all the drama by skipping town and go to "Dad's" planned wedding to find out the truth from him.
Things will get hot with Nikki again until Lexi appears to visit Lakelyn and bumps into MC and the shit will hit the fan again.

A lot of exciting possibilities are open after the last update drama rollercoaster. Not saying things will go as I suspect but one thing is for sure - there will be a lot more drama and some reckonings. :)
that would be ok for me would mean we might see Lakeyn again so bring it on

but what I would also like is to see more of Valeria.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes