OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
We know already he sleeps at various babes flats and likes to be handed out some of their ambrosia smelly shirts,
with their full blown lust inducted flowery scent we all love of our babes ...

So why not have him wear their shirts, like a trophy of sorts, his conquests he wears with pride,
so any other babe will see and yearn ever more for his throbbing embrace?

What say you, NyxValeria ?
god ... just let it be good because of a crappy t-shirt to annoy so around (n)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Peanut gallery nitpicking day, Right.

Just testing some people's hubris, sorry for the inconvenience, and my humble apology to the parties that got offended by my insignificant self.
LMAO

The fact that you think it is important to critique the character's clothing shows you are a fan of the game. But at the same time you should also realize that decisions as to what the characters wear is completely up to the developer and shouldn't be up to us. The idea that Nyx (or any developer) should make decisions based on what the pirates on F95 say about their game is ridiculous. And I say that with complete knowledge that I've said things about games which can be read as me telling a dev what to do. I am very much a hypocrite and an asshole.

Reactions: MV_1999 and bosp

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
LMAO

The fact that you think it is important to critique the character's clothing shows you are a fan of the game. But at the same time you should also realize that decisions as to what the characters wear is completely up to the developer and shouldn't be up to us. The idea that Nyx (or any developer) should make decisions based on what the pirates on F95 say about their game is ridiculous. And I say that with complete knowledge that I've said things about games which can be read as me telling a dev what to do. I am very much a hypocrite and an asshole.
We are in complete agreement here - I am a cynical hypocrite and an asshole too.

True, F95 is a pirate site and a very valuable marketing platform for getting supporters and patrons, and what "pirates" say might not be what arrogant devs want to hear but sometimes they do speak what needs to be said in order for the games to get better.

I never demanded Nyx to change his decisions, merely gave my opinion on the current choice of clothing and some suggestions.

Also, I am indeed a fan of the game and I do think it's a rare masterpiece and would just hate to see it get shit because of some silly things but that's beside the point now since I just discovered Nyxes enormous ego and overblown hubris - sadly a game-breaking turnoff for me. But as I am really insignificant nobody, no real damage there.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
We are in complete agreement here - I am a cynical hypocrite and an asshole too.

True, F95 is a pirate site and a very valuable marketing platform for getting supporters and patrons, and what "pirates" say might not be what arrogant devs want to hear but sometimes they do speak what needs to be said in order for the games to get better.

I never demanded Nyx to change his decisions, merely gave my opinion on the current choice of clothing and some suggestions.

Also, I am indeed a fan of the game and I do think it's a rare masterpiece and would just hate to see it get shit because of some silly things but that's beside the point now since I just discovered Nyxes enormous ego and overblown hubris - sadly a game-breaking turnoff for me. But as I am really insignificant nobody, no real damage there.
LOL, I've worked with Nyx for awhile now (I'm the volunteer proofreader and my asshole self is even in the game as an asshole gamer) and she doesn't have an "enormous ego and overblown hubris" if anything I find that most of the time her responses are rather sarcastic.

Some of what was said about the MC came off as more than friendly criticism but I don't speak for Nyx or how she may have taken it.

And the marketing aspect of F95 is overstated, there are a lot of sites where you can find adult games. Some people like to tout that as a way to assuage their guilt over stealing various games. I have no shame when it comes right down to it so I am fine with being a pirate, need to buy myself an eye patch.

Regardless, I'm sorry if you think that you now can't play the game. To each their own.

Reactions: MV_1999

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Please just ignore the peanut gallery... I like that you change the characters clothes so that they aren't always wearing the same thing everyday. Yes, it isn't my favorite t-shirt but It is great that the MC has more than one outfit in his repertoire.

I think if people want to see you dress the MC in different clothes that they should put their money where their mouths are and buy the asset for you. Let's see how willing people are to do that...
This shirt was the one picked/gifted by Erynn right?
It's uber tight and somewhat ugly for story reasons.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
This shirt was the one picked/gifted by Erynn right?
It's uber tight and somewhat ugly for consistent story reasons.
Yep! Ding ding! You win the cookies!

At least I believe that's the same shirt without going back and playing through the game again.

(ps there are no cookies!)

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
LOL, I've worked with Nyx for awhile now (I'm the volunteer proofreader and my asshole self is even in the game as an asshole gamer) and she doesn't have an "enormous ego and overblown hubris" if anything I find that most of the time her responses are rather sarcastic.

Some of what was said about the MC came off as more than friendly criticism but I don't speak for Nyx or how she may have taken it.

And the marketing aspect of F95 is overstated, there are a lot of sites where you can find adult games. Some people like to tout that as a way to assuage their guilt over stealing various games. I have no shame when it comes right down to it so I am fine with being a pirate, need to buy myself an eye patch.

Regardless, I'm sorry if you think that you now can't play the game. To each their own.
I can get you an eyepatch, got some leftovers from a costume party :p

Sadly I don't know Nyx as well as you, only by his/her posts on this insignificant and overstated forum (as you said) so I have to form my opinion based only on that.
I might be completely wrong, true, but his/her latest posts and reactions do emphasize ego and hubris a lot.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
As has been proven time and time and yes, time again, the public don't know what they want and asking them for advice is a sure fire way to fuck up any project.

but that's beside the point now since I just discovered Nyxes enormous ego and overblown hubris - sadly a game-breaking turnoff for me. But as I am really insignificant nobody, no real damage there.
Lol..get over yourself.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is eye candy we are talking about ... we can talk it out all we want...
Bottom line, dev picks it out when and only if it appears rape and yummy to their eyes,
so this is in no way the push of a rotten apple into anybodys eye.

Reactions: MV_1999 and bosp

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
You must know me very well... Just because I don't agree with your opinion, I have an enormous ego and I am arrogant...
Even that much that you had to mention it in 3 different posts. Thanks.

If I was all that, I wouldn't be on this forum and take time to respond/care what others say about the vn. I would do my own thing. I wouldn't create polls and ask what others want (the hairchange, names, ...), I would choose everything myself.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'll put this to bed myself.

Take it from someone that does have an enormous ego, Nyx cares too much about other peoples opinions to be like that.

Flip side of that, someone that is willing to pass up on a game over how they perceive the dev to act aint worth wasting effort on.

As has been proven time and time and yes, time again, the public don't know what they want and asking them for advice is a sure fire way to fuck up any project.
I don't mind when devs ask about little things that don't have any impact on the games plot or characters. Dress colours hairstyles etc, the insignificant things.

If a dev is polling for plot points or full on character development I avoid that shit like the plague. Those turn into massive cluster fucks of nonsense.

If a dev doesn't have at least a rough idea of the story they want to tell and the characters they want to use then what's the point?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Yeah lol Even I'm new here and i know you and I'm already starting to love this place
Well then guess I am becoming notorious :S

Anyway I should probably edit that comment since that dev note has been yeeted.

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
And I didn't like the previous hairstyle... If I don't like something, I'll change it.
If I decide to make Layla bald next episode, guess what will happen... She'll be bald...

Guess it's nitpicking day or something.
i'm sorry me and some other people are making you feel that way, i wasn't trying to be overly critical, just voicing my opinion

it's a minor thing that will bug me but i still think this game is one of (if not the) best games on this site and i think you are doing an amazing job

i will never try to make you change something as it is your game, so please don't take my comments the wrong way

if i had the money i would support you so i really appreciate your work

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
well i gotta say i really don't like the completely shaved sides of the head look we see everywhere now, it was perfect before

it's a stupid small think but i liked that this game didn't have an MC with that haircut, but i'll get over it

i mean, i block out the douche-hawk BaDiks MC is sporting so this won't give me much trouble lol

but as always, really looking forward to the next update and Layla is looking brilliant as always
Ah the Badik mc douche hair and smirk, never have i wanted to punch myself/mc in the face soo much :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Blake45666

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
You must know me very well... Just because I don't agree with your opinion, I have an enormous ego and I am arrogant...
Even that much that you had to mention it in 3 different posts. Thanks.

If I was all that, I wouldn't be on this forum and take time to respond/care what others say about the vn. I would do my own thing. I wouldn't create polls and ask what others want (the hairchange, names, ...), I would choose everything myself.
NyxValeria, I don't know you, as I said to Mr. Friendly I only know what you post here and can draw my conclusions from that.

Maybe we both had our periods yesterday... I just poked some fun about the choice of the damn t-shirt and the whole thing, with the help of others, devolved into a pissing contest.

Way to trigger egos and bring out my cynical hypocrite asshole side.

I know you care because you post here frequently and thanks to Avaron for putting this silly dispute to rest. Love you.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Always happy to help, it should be my middle name.

Well, maybe not cos that would be silly but with how helpful, polite and well mannered I am .... not to mention humble .... it would fit.
I'm not getting involved....if for no other reason, Ava and I aren't actually that different I feel lol and I dislike being hypocritical :p
You're right... You both are very helpful, polite, well mannered, and incredibly humble. :rolleyes:

So very, very humble! And so shy too!

giphy.gif

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes