bosp

Jan 3, 2018

Unlocked

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Besides both Layla and MC growing some tits here (and Laylas becoming a bit saggy), MC gets an award for the ugliest stock t-shirt ever created in DAZ. Guess simple black t-shirts are out of fashion and glittering poofster t-shirts are the new hype :p
Seriously Nyx...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: OutOfAshes

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Besides both Layla and MC growing some tits here (and Laylas becoming a bit saggy), MC gets an award for the ugliest stock t-shirt ever created in DAZ. Guess simple black t-shirts are out of fashion and glittering poofster t-shirts are the new hype :p
Seriously Nyx...
to be honest most of the Male Clothes in Daz are not looking good :unsure:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That was the only skirt with a v neck sleeve to highlight that boy„s high stayture and bare neck waiting 4 her sweet lips
Seriously Nyx...
to be honest most of the Male Clothes in Daz are not looking good :unsure:
Please notice she is wearing black, no color, so why shold Mc be the sissy in the minx?

Reactions: Guide466

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Seriously Nyx...
I think some people are in serious need of anatomy lessons.

You call that a "glittering poofster t-shirt", I call it a normal v-neck.
There aren't that many male t shirts to begin with. If you want all the males in the game to wear the same clothes and never change them, just say the word.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
That was the only skirt with a v neck sleeve to highlight that boy„s high stayture and bare neck waiting 4 her sweet lips

Please notice she is wearing black, no color, so why shold Mc be the sissy in the minx?
yes ok you are right
I just wanted to mention it

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Ugh, Canto... posting drunk makes for some interesting statements - skirt with a v neck sleeve, really?
At least he is not wearing leggings :D

I was just trying to point out how Nyx is really good when it comes to women's fashion but really sucks at dressing males in some timeless (and easy to pick from DAZ stock) pieces.

Last edited:

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019

There aren't that many male t shirts to begin with. If you want all the males in the game to wear the same clothes and never change them, just say the word.
hey would it be possible for you to tell me which model Erynn and Elena are based on ?
that would be very nice :love:

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
well i gotta say i really don't like the completely shaved sides of the head look we see everywhere now, it was perfect before

it's a stupid small think but i liked that this game didn't have an MC with that haircut, but i'll get over it

i mean, i block out the douche-hawk BaDiks MC is sporting so this won't give me much trouble lol

but as always, really looking forward to the next update and Layla is looking brilliant as always

bosp

Jan 3, 2018

Ouch, I am really hurt now.
I agree fashion is debatable (especially if you work with limited DAZ assets).
T-shirt is a t-shirt, Nikkis manbun ex is wearing the same poofster one in his scenes so guess it must be the highlight of DAZ fashion.
There are however timeless pieces in DAZ library - white or black shirt or t-shirt. Not really too hard to change colors if you want something more colorful.
Cmon, give some attention to guys as you so masterfully did to the girls, that's all I'm asking for.

P.S. About anatomy lessons... in all previous screens, Layla has nice perky tits.
Gravity when leaning forward can make them look a bit bigger but not saggy like in your last renders, sorry.

Last edited:

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Elena is a stock model, can't remember the name now, but you can find her.
Erynn is a mixture of 3 or 4 different models and I changed her facial structure, you won't find her.
oh okay but thanks anyway
then I try it myself further

will look already sometime halfway similar(y)

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
well i gotta say i really don't like the completely shaved sides of the head look we see everywhere now, it was perfect before

it's a stupid small think but i liked that this game didn't have an MC with that haircut, but i'll get over it

i mean, i block out the douche-hawk BaDiks MC is sporting so this won't give me much trouble lol

but as always, really looking forward to the next update and Layla is looking brilliant as always
And I didn't like the previous hairstyle... If I don't like something, I'll change it.
If I decide to make Layla bald next episode, guess what will happen... She'll be bald...

Guess it's nitpicking day or something.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

Please just ignore the peanut gallery... I like that you change the characters clothes so that they aren't always wearing the same thing everyday. Yes, it isn't my favorite t-shirt but It is great that the MC has more than one outfit in his repertoire.

I think if people want to see you dress the MC in different clothes that they should put their money where their mouths are and buy the asset for you. Let's see how willing people are to do that...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Word, babe, word ... the WORD!

And I didn't like the previous hairstyle... If I don't like something, I'll change it.
If I decide to make Layla bald next episode, guess what will happen... She'll be bald...

Guess it's nitpicking day or something.
Also .. a 0 shaven gurl with the attitude to boot is a wonderful prospect for some fresh bubbly throbbing interactions ,,,

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
it doesn't matter what shirt he wears if he wears a black one then a black one if it's pink it's just pink

is not our decision and not our game

we are just lucky that we can play it

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1609969981290.png
https://f95zone.to/threads/v-neck-t...-genesis-3-male-s-plus-textures-add-on.14783/
1609969929725.png
https://f95zone.to/threads/greybros-graphic-tee-for-genesis-8-female.39305/
https://f95zone.to/threads/7th-ave-t-shirt-for-genesis-8-females.56742/
https://f95zone.to/threads/casual-j...dy-layers-for-casual-jeans-and-t-shirt.53157/

Choose your poison, NyxValeria !

Ouch, I am really hurt now.
I agree fashion is debatable (especially if you work with limited DAZ assets).
T-shirt is a t-shirt, Nikkis manbun ex is wearing the same poofster one in his scenes so guess it must be the highlight of DAZ fashion.
There are however timeless pieces in DAZ library - white or black shirt or t-shirt. Not really too hard to change colors if you want something more colorful.
Cmon, give some attention to guys as you so masterfully did to the girls, that's all I'm asking for.

P.S. About anatomy lessons... in all previous screens, Layla has nice perky tits.
Gravity when leaning forward can make them look a bit bigger but not saggy like in your last renders, sorry.
Please just ignore the peanut gallery... I like that you change the characters clothes so that they aren't always wearing the same thing everyday. Yes, it isn't my favorite t-shirt but It is great that the MC has more than one outfit in his repertoire.

I think if people want to see you dress the MC in different clothes that they should put their money where their mouths are and buy the asset for you. Let's see how willing people are to do that...
it doesn't matter what shirt he wears if he wears a black one then a black one if it's pink it's just pink

is not our decision and not our game

we are just lucky that we can play it
Yeah lol Even I'm new here and i know you and I'm already starting to love this place

Reactions: bosp

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Peanut gallery nitpicking day, Right.

Just testing some people's hubris, sorry for the inconvenience, and my humble apology to the parties that got offended by my insignificant self.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We know already he sleeps at various babes flats and likes to be handed out some of their ambrosia smelly shirts,
with their full blown lust inducted flowery scent we all love of our babes ...

So why not have him wear their shirts, like a trophy of sorts, his conquests he wears with pride,
so any other babe will see and yearn ever more for his throbbing embrace?

What say you, NyxValeria ?

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes