Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Nyx went from 192 patrons to 313 in just 15 days, that's some serious growth. Fully deserved, cant wait to see the continued growth. Intertwined also entered the top 40 highest rated games on here, currently sitting at #38.
Really happy that Nyx and the game is starting to get the recognition they deserve.
nice achievement - patreons grow, this game/dev fully deserves that, and much more.
p.s.
and for those "highest rated games" list - never checked the list, so better to avoid commenting of that "elite":KEK:

Reactions: xXwankerXx

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Nyx went from 192 patrons to 313 in just 15 days, that's some serious growth. Fully deserved, cant wait to see the continued growth. Intertwined also entered the top 40 highest rated games on here, currently sitting at #38.
Really happy that Nyx and the game is starting to get the recognition they deserve.
Goddamn, #38? Fucking sick. The game definitely deserves a top 10 spot in my opinion. It's brilliant.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
That's an extremely ridiculous thing to say since you have absolutely nothing to back it up with. Nyx has given us no reason to even slightly suspect she wont finish this game.

Why the hell would you even write such an idiotic thing?
Yeah... I am going to preemptively ignore the idiot before they can continue to idiot all over the thread.

As you said... I would add that Nyx has been diligent on this game. I hope that it will be finished and don't see any reason (beyond IRL BS) that it wouldn't be finished.

Reactions: MV_1999

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
That's an extremely ridiculous thing to say since you have absolutely nothing to back it up with. Nyx has given us no reason to even slightly suspect she wont finish this game.

Why the hell would you even write such an idiotic thing?
This isn't 2020 part 2. Nyx will finish the game. I will get my pregnancy ending with Nikki and will die happy. In Nyx's name, I trust, amen.

Jul 28, 2017
what's up with the knee jerk reaction? the amount of finishied patreon games compared to the amount of unfinished patreon games being eternally milked make it a possibility.
icstor himself had a good track record of finishing his games but the moment he started to rack in the patreonbux he said fuck it all.

Negate

Nov 7, 2019
what's up with the knee jerk reaction? the amount of finishied patreon games compared to the amount of unfinished patreon games being eternally milked make it a possibility.
icstor himself had a good track record of finishing his games but the moment he started to rack in the patreonbux he said fuck it all.
To quote Captain America:

"I thought the punishment usually came after the crime"

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
To quote Captain America:

"I thought the punishment usually came after the crime"
Lol, too true. I don’t understand people who come onto a thread and immediately inject a negative comment without reading up on the discussion. Nyx has communicated with us from the beginning, updated the game regularly, and hasn’t delayed an update in any significant way to this point... If the updates came out once a year or they were incredibly short or we never heard a thing about a new update for months I could see making the comment they made...<shrug> Best not to worry and just ignore the negativity.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Because it was a 100% completely unnecessary and derogatory comment to a dev that has done nothing to deserve it. Just because you have had bad experiences with other games doesn't mean it's ok to project that where ever you want.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes