OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
I have a question and it seems I can't find the answer here (or I have overlooked it). I did a playthrough of this game and didn't get the tattoo shop. Does anyone else have that?
So therefor I didn't get to see Lakeyn. Strange...
no do you using a mod ?

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
I have a question and it seems I can't find the answer here (or I have overlooked it). I did a playthrough of this game and didn't get the tattoo shop. Does anyone else have that?
Either you are playing the old episode 5(v0.5.0) release and not the lastest release which is episode 5.5(v0.5.5) where it was added or you're using a mod, the scene is mandatory and cant be skipped.

Hellysium

Apr 30, 2018
From what I remember, it's not a missable scene. It happens during the flashback sequence (before meeting Haley).
Well, now you have another excuse to do a new playthrough! ;)

Sep 9, 2020
From what I remember, it's not a missable scene. It happens during the flashback sequence (before meeting Haley).
Well, now you have another excuse to do a new playthrough! ;)
I don't understand. I have a save just before that scene in the middle of the flashback and it still doesn't come up...
After the talk with the Andres it immediately goes 2 weeks further to meet Hayley... I must be doing smething wrong

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
I don't understand. I have a save just before that scene in the middle of the flashback and it still doesn't come up...
Is it an older save? when episode 5.5 (v0.5.5) came out you needed to start over since old saves dont work because of the code rework. That might be your problem.

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
So let me get this straight , He has the hots for Alexis but she was friend with Erynn the girl who broke his heart 5 years ago only to have feeling for him now and he has the hots for Layla which is sister of Alexis and he thinks his mother cheated and he doesn't even know his dad anymore

View attachment 986891
Yeah it's all interwined

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
The only save bet until now is Elena but how knows maybe we find out it is his sister or something

1337Bob

Jan 31, 2018
Normally I am annoyed with stories where all characters are connected in some contrived way (usually because it's easier than having to come up with independent backstories).

However Intertwined is more or less making it the whole point of the story, and leans so heavily into it that I like it. It feels less like a plot convenience, and more like a slowly revealed web of relationships, even if you do have suspend your disbelief. Hopeful it retains that wellplanned-ness and I look forward to the updates.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Normally I am annoyed with stories where all characters are connected in some contrived way (usually because it's easier than having to come up with independent backstories).

However Intertwined is more or less making it the whole point of the story, and leans so heavily into it that I like it. It feels less like a plot convenience, and more like a slowly revealed web of relationships, even if you do have suspend your disbelief. Hopeful it retains that wellplanned-ness and I look forward to the updates.
When it drops suddenly on you near the 3rd act it can be annoying indeed, but in this case it's the whole premise of the game and here from the start.
I could have a save path that avoids confusion as far as i can tell but i dropped it because the game was boring if played in a singular happy relationship, i want the confusion because that's the whole point.

Plus the "small town" handwaves are funny.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
What about Cara?
All I read is, we want redheads, more redheads NOW!

You get a cute redhead --> "Hmm... I pick the other girl."
Cara has a basic character flaw - she is too tame. Redheads are supposed to be the force of nature with fiery temperament and attitude.
Also.... never underestimate the raven-haired "lilac and gooseberries" appeal to gamers :p

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017

Unlocked

Wow! Thank you so very much. I didn't expect to hit the 250 patron goal so fast.
I don't know what happened these last few days, but the increase rate was incredible. Thank you all! I'm really happy that you all enjoy this VN.

Once I would reach that goal, I said that I'll buy a new graphics card. All the new cards don't fit in my pc, so I'll buy a whole new pc in the next few weeks instead.
Also, I will create a new wallpaper for you, but it will be the community who decides what it will be. Just like last time. I'll set up a poll in the next few days with different options. If you have a nice idea or want a specific scene, write it down in the comments and I'll include it as an option in the poll.

Lastly, after the release of 0.6, I will set up a discord. More info on that later.
Again. Thank you all so very much.
Nyx

NyxValeria

are you planing to set up the possibility for us to show our pledge for you here?

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019

Unlocked

Wow! Thank you so very much. I didn't expect to hit the 250 patron goal so fast.
I don't know what happened these last few days, but the increase rate was incredible. Thank you all! I'm really happy that you all enjoy this VN.

Once I would reach that goal, I said that I'll buy a new graphics card. All the new cards don't fit in my pc, so I'll buy a whole new pc in the next few weeks instead.
Also, I will create a new wallpaper for you, but it will be the community who decides what it will be. Just like last time. I'll set up a poll in the next few days with different options. If you have a nice idea or want a specific scene, write it down in the comments and I'll include it as an option in the poll.

Lastly, after the release of 0.6, I will set up a discord. More info on that later.
Nyx

NyxValeria

are you planing to set up the possibility for us to show our pledge for you here?
I wish I could support on Patreon as well.
but unfortunately I can't afford that at all right now
but for the good work NyxValeria actually deserves much more support

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
I wish I could support on Patreon as well.
but unfortunately I can't afford that at all right now
but for the good work NyxValeria actually deserves much more support
Even if We cannot afford to support Nyx financially we still help to attract other patreons when we discuss the game on this thread and on f95. I'd definitely put intertwined near the top if i did a favourite list on my signature but the list would be ridiculously long and we are just talking about favourite games not every game we play :sneaky:

Hellysium

Apr 30, 2018

Unlocked

Nyx

NyxValeria

That is great news! This game, and Nyx obviously, deserve the high praise they are getting.
And being one of the latest followers, I can say that word is spreading faster on how good this story is after the last update. After the (necessary) build up from the first few episodes, the story is now addictive and with incredible characters.

So, congratulations Nyx and thank you for giving us something we enjoy so much!

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Nyx went from 192 patrons to 313 in just 15 days, that's some serious growth. Fully deserved, cant wait to see the continued growth. Intertwined also entered the top 40 highest rated games on here, currently sitting at #38.
Really happy that Nyx and the game is starting to get the recognition they deserve.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes