HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I will quibble about the affair bit... We don't conclusively know that Andres had an affair, unless Nyx changed that scene in her 5.5 update. Otherwise I agree with everything being said about Emily, Erynn, etc.

I don't know why people are so against any character at this point. No one has done anything that makes them unredeemable, it all comes down to how Nyx writes them. Emily made a promise to Andres not to tell their son who the bio-dad was... And Andres is still the MC's father, he raised him, he put in all the work that has made MC the man he is... More than anyone else at this point.
Emily has probably regretted sending her son away since she made the decision and the MC left. The MC was being a douche canoe and not explaining to anyone why he was acting out. She did what she thought was best but has missed her son terribly ever since. Now she thinks she's completely destroyed their relationship.

IMO everyone deserves a second chance, the MC receives second chances, why shouldn't he extend the same to his own mom? Yes, she kept a secret from him, but she did it at the request of her ex-husband/former love of her life... I think that's a reasonable person to keep secrets for when all is said and done. The way she told him was terrible and I would definitely poke fun at my mom for her delivery and timing... But if the MC is going to cut people out of his life for keeping secrets then he is going to be very lonely since everyone seems to have kept secrets from him - Erynn, Lexi, Layla, Mel, Emily, Andres... Give Nyx time perhaps at the end the MC will be a homeless bum who lives on the beach. :ROFLMAO:
I'm out of reactions for today but this was so good I just have to give it in person (y)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
That's what I am saying. All it took was for the first meeting with Nikki to be like, "Well fuck, time to put my peepee into that."
If Nikki had been the redhead I wouldn't even be bothering with Lexi... Or if Lexi had been a redhead I would be all set for the rest of the game. Instead Nyx leaves just enough room for me to be wishy washy about my choices, which is why I started the joke about Dylan and his grilling techniques and the other joke about becoming a trappist monk and learning how to brew good beer. Perhaps Dylan and the MC should both join a trappist monastery and then the MC can learn how to make good beer and find out the secrets of good grilling techniques

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
If Nikki had been the redhead I wouldn't even be bothering with Lexi... Or if Lexi had been a redhead I would be all set for the rest of the game. Instead Nyx leaves just enough room for me to be wishy washy about my choices, which is why I started the joke about Dylan and his grilling techniques and the other joke about becoming a trappist monk and learning how to brew good beer. Perhaps Dylan and the MC should both join a trappist monastery and then the MC can learn how to make good beer and find out the secrets of good grilling techniques
Best. Ending. Ever.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Since everyone is posting their preferences...
Drop the ponytail and make loose hair Erynn the standard and it's game over :love: .

The model is ready to go, we already got a tease, just do it!!!!!

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
but if it were up to me, every girl would have a sidecut and blue red or purple hair anyway
and tats and piercings :ROFLMAO:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Since everyone is posting their preferences...
Drop the ponytail and make loose hair Erynn the standard and it's game over :love: .

The model is ready to go, we already got a tease, just do it!!!!!
I like Erynn more with the Ponytail
but if it were up to me, every girl would have a sidecut and blue red or purple hair anyway
and tats and piercings :ROFLMAO:
hopefully we get to kick the shit out of Lucas soon then...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you mean really break him apart?

How I feel when I see these posts...

Sep 9, 2020
I have a question and it seems I can't find the answer here (or I have overlooked it). I did a playthrough of this game and didn't get the tattoo shop. Does anyone else have that?
So therefor I didn't get to see Lakeyn. Strange...

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes