MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
What about Cara?
All I read is, we want redheads, more redheads NOW!

You get a cute redhead --> "Hmm... I pick the other girl."
I am not into young, virginal, redheads... Sorry, I should have been more clear... If Lakeyn was a redhead I would have been demanding that the MC never leave her...

Long as you don't catch me next time ;)
LOL, I need to watch that movie again...

I am 100% down for this! Sounds like a happy ending to me.
I've been bugging Nyx for that ending for awhile now... Mostly as a joke but it would still be hilarious to see.

Reactions: Ayhsel and Maviarab

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
What about Cara?

You get a cute redhead --> "Hmm... I pick the other girl."

I went with Cara too, for me it just seem to me that they have more motives to be together at the end of their little story, I find her overall incredibly attractive, both in the model and character, the fact that she was a virgin was really appealing to me and the fact ha she is a redhead give her like over 9000 points in my book. :love:

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Redheads are MrFriendly's kryptonite. I am more into dark hair :love:. Now if we can impregnate Nikki later on...o_O
Nyx is great at writing the older, college age, love interests... Or I just don't find the 18-year-old high schoolers interesting anymore (shocking that at my "old fucker" age those ladies don't interest me anymore).

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
we don't know the whole story as to why Emily never told the MC who his dad is or why she agreed to keep it secret. But yet people are already deciding that they never want anything to do with her again.
Outrageous!!! mom is the best!
I think you have been spending too much online time with MrFriendly. But honestly, it is not his fault. Redheads are a force of a nature. Like a gravity. Don't fight their pull, you simply can't win.

Another "black hole" of irresistible charm are snow white girls: black hole dark hair, white skin and blue eyes...
Nah, man... The ending we need is MC and Dylan hanging out, grilling steaks, drinking beers on the beach. No women around to lie to the MC.
I am 100% down for this! Sounds like a happy ending to me.
The "bros" ending. I really think that would be awesome!

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Nyx is great at writing the older, college age, love interests... Or I just don't find the 18-year-old high schoolers interesting anymore (shocking that at my "old fucker" age those ladies don't interest me anymore).
im the opposite i dont really find milfs interesting, but that could just be my youthful age, i'll be happy running away with Erryn running a beach bar and making the naughty naughty on a nightly basis

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I also choose Nikki in all of my routes except one, i picked Cara just in my Layla save, i think we are fine with the more "mature" redheads like that receptionist, and a certain milf who happens to be the mother of a certain childhood friend.... who by the way is the most attractive female in the game so far in my opinion. :ROFLMAO:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Outrageous!!! mom is the best!

I think you have been spending too much online time with MrFriendly. But honestly, it is not his fault. Redheads are a force of a nature. Like a gravity. Don't fight their pull, you simply can't win.

Another "black hole" of irresistible charm are snow white girls: black hole dark hair, white skin and blue eyes...

The "bros" ending. I really think that would be awesome!
Too much time online with me?

I don't think that's possible...

After all, I'm...

giphy (1).gif

im the opposite i dont really find milfs interesting, but that could just be my youthful age, i'll be happy running away with Erryn running a beach bar and making the naughty naughty on a nightly basis
You younglings! So shiny and new.. ;)

Hellysium

Apr 30, 2018
We don't know that he cheated on Haley, the MC accuses Andres of cheating on Haley, and on Emily, and gets punched for it.
Ah that's why. Thanks for clearing that up, I was wondering what it was about (though, I'll probably see it soon when replaying the game with different choices).

As long as hating the characters doesn't make people rage against the dev, people who don't share their opinion, or demand changes. I try to "wait and see" when it comes to controversial characters these days. If the dev is a good enough writer it is best to let them tell the story without having preconceived (and in some cases oddly made up) notions of how people behave or will act. As an example, we don't know the whole story as to why Emily never told the MC who his dad is or why she agreed to keep it secret. But yet people are already deciding that they never want anything to do with her again. Which I am sure they are going to be disappointed because I doubt Nyx is going to give them the option to never talk to the MC's mom again.
Yeah, I'm with you on that, opinions are more than fine as long as they're only opinions. It's never a reason to talk bad to anyone. If someone is disappointed with the game or demand changes, maybe it's just that the game is not for them and that is fine too, not everything is to be liked by everyone.
Though, I only started interacting on this thread today and so far, people seem very nice, I hope it'll stay that way.

And Nyx's writing won me over, it's why I changed my opinion about several characters already and why I want more of that game.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes