Hellysium

Apr 30, 2018
Tried this game completely by chance and in the end I got so hooked that I need to share my thoughts about it!
But it is funny because at first I had really mixed feelings and I didn't think I would continue playing but there was something pushing me to do it and I'm glad I did because the story and the characters are really interesting and I can't wait to see the next update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I mean, "he looks just like him" could have been said about a different kind of relative. Maybe a kind that persistently hangs out around her daughter? :)
That would be a very silly misdirection to be honest, "looks just like him" being just like some random guy from my gym, it's not technically a plot hole but it's silly.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Tried this game completely by chance and in the end I got so hooked that I need to share my thoughts about it!
But it is funny because at first I had really mixed feelings and I didn't think I would continue playing but there was something pushing me to do it and I'm glad I did because the story and the characters are really interesting and I can't wait to see the next update.
I think most people here know this feeling
Nyx managed to write a story and portray the characters just so well
that it just captivates you and doesn't really let go anymore

Adamu_

Jan 30, 2020
That would be a very silly misdirection to be honest, "looks just like him" being just like some random guy from my gym, it's not technically a plot hole but it's silly.
Well, that depends on how far into daily soap territory Nyx wants to go. Evil lost brother could be hiding in plain sight while everybody is looking for a biological father.
God I would hate for that to happen :D

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I would probably not speak to my mother anymore if she kept a secret like that from me.
This drama with Emily sure did make the game more interesting,i thought the same thing you are saying when she dropped the bomb, how could you? you are the worst mom ever... ,but as i played other routes and after seeing some stuff and reading again my mind started to wonder...., she did send him away to Andres knowingly he was not the father, but also knowingly that he loves the MC as his actual son.
SHE tried to maintain contact, inviting him to spend time with her, tried to visit him, he said no to the first and Andres said no to the second, maybe she wanted to convince him to return home with her but never got the chance...., At this point in time she was probably thinking that her son hates her, 5 years later he comes back and Emily finally gets what she always wanted, a chance to recouncile with her son and rekindle their bond, she cooks for him, let him go out and have fun with his friends (drink) during week days, was not as mad as she should if you fucked Rachel in her office , and in Alexis route when she spend the night in MC home Emily was the perfect host, extremely polite towards Alexis and actually wanting to know more about her and the MC, she was definitely trying her best, but she knows that her dream and everything she worked so hard till now could all be destroyed with a single secret that she kept hidden from him all his life, she was kinda tipsy and at that moment of jealousy she let her anger lashes out a said that to tarnish the image of Andres in his head, despite her being his mother, he spent more time and has more memories with Andres, Andres also have her son love and respect, something that she always wanted and is now working her ass hard to get, clearly that shot was backfired, when she falls to the floor crying as the MC leaves, you can see the despair of a mother who lost what she always wanted (at least for the moment), a chance to be the mother she always wanted to be for him ,sorry to drag this out, but with all that being said, i am conflicted, what she did was super wrong but at the same time she had her reasons, so does she deserve a second..sorry, a third chance?, my guess is yes, things were said in the heat of the moment, so i think she deserves a chance to tell her story once they both calmed down, you know that the author is good when you think all this about just a part of her story hehehehe :coffee: :cool:

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
This drama with Emily sure did make the game more interesting,i thought the same thing you are saying when she dropped the bomb, how could you? you are the worst mom ever... ,but as i played other routes and after seeing some stuff and reading again my mind started to wonder...., she did send him away to Andres knowingly he was not the father, but also knowingly that he loves the MC as his actual son.
SHE tried to maintain contact, inviting him to spend time with her, tried to visit him, he said no to the first and Andres said no to the second, maybe she wanted to convince him to return home with her but never got the chance...., At this point in time she was probably thinking that her son hates her, 5 years later he comes back and Emily finally gets what she always wanted, a chance to recouncile with her son and rekindle their bond, she cooks for him, let him go out and have fun with his friends (drink) during week days, was not as mad as she should if you fucked Rachel in her office , and in Alexis route when she spend the night in MC home Emily was the perfect host, extremely polite towards Alexis and actually wanting to know more about her and the MC, she was definitely trying her best, but she knows that her dream and everything she worked so hard till now could all be destroyed with a single secret that she kept hidden from him all his life, she was kinda tipsy and at that moment of jealousy she let her anger lashes out a said that to tarnish the image of Andres in his head, despite her being his mother, he spent more time and has more memories with Andres, Andres also have her son love and respect, something that she always wanted and is now working her ass hard to get, clearly that shot was backfired, when she falls to the floor crying as the MC leaves, you can see the despair of a mother who lost what she always wanted (at least for the moment), a chance to be the mother she always wanted to be for him ,sorry to drag this out, but with all that being said, i am conflicted, what she did was super wrong but at the same time she had her reasons, so does she deserve a second..sorry, a third chance?, my guess is yes, things were said in the heat of the moment, so i think she deserves a chance to tell her story once they both calmed down, you know that the author is good when you think all this about just a part of her story hehehehe :coffee: :cool:
My hat off to you. You are (I think) the first person who sees Emily, the way I see her. Thank you!

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
what she did was super wrong but at the same time she had her reasons, so does she deserve a second..sorry, a third chance?, my guess is yes, things were said in the heat of the moment, so i think she deserves a chance to tell her story once they both calmed down, you know that the author is good when you think all this about just a part of her story hehehehe :coffee: :cool:
I totally get that. IRL I am an unforgiving person, the most chances I've ever given someone is 2 and I feel that was me being generous on a very good day lol. Unfortunately, she made a choice that I just can't agree with. Even if she has a good reason, the reason isn't good enough if she felt she'd rather keep it a secret. But that is just my opinion. Keeping secrets from your kids is just dumb :whistle:

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
I totally get that. IRL I am an unforgiving person, the most chances I've ever given someone is 2 and I feel that was me being generous on a very good day lol. Unfortunately, she made a choice that I just can't agree with. Even if she has a good reason, the reason isn't good enough if she felt she'd rather keep it a secret. But that is just my opinion. Keeping secrets from your kids is just dumb :whistle:
I don't think it's particularly good that Emily hid this from him, but I'm sure she had very good reasons for doing so.
and wants to wait and see why she did it then
and then I form my final opinion to her

but everyone deserves a second chance
in my opinion

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I don't think it's particularly good that Emily hid this from him, but I'm sure she had very good reasons for doing so.
and wants to wait and see why she did it then
and then I form my final opinion to her

but everyone deserves a second chance
in my opinion
We also have to remember and keep in mind, Andres knows. This was a deal/secret made between the two of them....possibly more on Andres' part/side than Emily's, she has just agreed to it.

Funny how Emily (much like Erynn) gets all the hate yet Andres, who also knows and seem more likely to me to be the instigator of said secret...gets little to none (especially given we know he a cheating bastard and likes to assault people too). Funny ole world eh.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
We also have to remember and keep in mind, Andres knows. This was a deal/secret made between the two of them....possibly more on Andres' part/side than Emily's, she has just agreed to it.

Funny how Emily (much like Erynn) gets all the hate yet Andres, who also knows and seem more likely to me to be the instigator of said secret...gets little to none (especially given we know he a cheating bastard and likes to assault people too). Funny ole world eh.
I think you have misunderstood me
I don't hate Emily I just don't want to form a final opinion about her until I have all the facts in hand.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
that kinda makes me wonder how other people here see her

i mean to me this was kinda obvious, but apparently not?
You would think so but look at all the hate Erynn gets...what has she done? Hardly any hate for Andres? Yet he instigated the secret...has had an affair...moved the MC around (and sprung suprises on him), assaulted him (depending on path)..yet he a sound fella.

People...heh...never understand em.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
that kinda makes me wonder how other people here see her

i mean to me this was kinda obvious, but apparently not?
I think it could be possible that some might need several passes to understand it better?

especially if you are not so good with english like me
sometimes it takes me a little longer to understand some things better

but maybe many just see it differently because they have a different view and opinion about it

Reactions: Blake45666

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
You would think so but look at all the hate Erynn gets...what has she done? Hardly any hate for Andres? Yet he instigated the secret...has had an affair...moved the MC around (and sprung suprises on him), assaulted him (depending on path)..yet he a sound fella.

People...heh...never understand em.
Well, Andres assaulting the MC is news to me, I am not on that path. But I understand he is not an innocent party. My main focus is on Emily because she's a main character. Andres isn't even in the picture currently. If given the choice, later on, I'd love to have the opportunity to punch him in the face XD

Reactions: Cavanhaquis
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes