Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Knowing her character as we do, I find it utterly incomprehensible how anyone can think she didn't try in the days/weeks/months before he left. Also, again, (for those finding it difficult to grasp or have reading comprehension issues) he states himself, he cut off all contact.

Correct. From 17 to 22 they do/can. Not so much in a matter of weeks/months which is when he actually saw her leaving Lakeyn's ;) The MC has the memory of a dead goldfish.
"Dead goldfish" nailed it. I droped my phone :LOL:.Thumbs up

• Haha
Reactions: OutOfAshes

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I never said that it is not possible to forget someone hot

but maybe I was thinking too much about myself
I can remember so many things that happened ages ago

but never mind :ROFLMAO:

The mind is weird... Some people remember the trivial and others don't. Up until meeting Lexi on the plane he had no reason to focus on her. And then she made that experience unforgettable.

<shrug>

I want to see what happens when Lakeyn, Lexi, and Layla all start talking about that hot guy they like... I mean am I supposed to believe that the three of them don't talk about boys together? That group text chain is going to be CRAZY soon...

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
The mind is weird... Some people remember the trivial and others don't. Up until meeting Lexi on the plane he had no reason to focus on her. And then she made that experience unforgettable.

<shrug>

I want to see what happens when Lakeyn, Lexi, and Layla all start talking about that hot guy they like... I mean am I supposed to believe that the three of them don't talk about boys together? That group text chain is going to be CRAZY soon...
Or imagine when Lakeyn visit Alexis and Layla and they meet him by chance
this would be a very Interesting conversation :ROFLMAO:

civick

Feb 13, 2018
I like this game but the story confuses me, why is the MC so angry with Erynns for something she didnt do, on the plane he tells Alexis the Erynns laughed at him but in the lates chapter thats showen not to be true. So how did the MC get so angry that he need to be sent away, the MC and Erynns spent lots of time toghter, are you telling me that at no point between the MC asking Erynns out and him leaving did their mothers ask them whats wrong.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I like this game but the story confuses me, why is the MC so angry with Erynns for something she didnt do, on the plane he tells Alexis the Erynns laughed at him but in the lates chapter thats showen not to be true. So how did the MC get so angry that he need to be sent away, the MC and Erynns spent lots of time toghter, are you telling me that at no point between the MC asking Erynns out and him leaving did their mothers ask them whats wrong.
From the MC's perspective and what he remembers, memories being flawed, Erynn and her cohort laughed at him. In later chapters we see the same moment from the perspective of Alexis and she remembers that Ethan was the one who laughed, she and Erynn were mad at Ethan for him being an asshole. Alexis remembers it that way because she sees Erynn in a positive light since they are best friends. She also remembers that she went after the MC and gave him a kiss for his birthday. That may be wishful thinking on her part because she knows that her pursuit of the MC is wrong (hurting her friend) and thus, because memories are flawed, remembers something that didn't actually happen.

I don't know if we will get a definitive version of that scene, we most likely will see Erynn's perspective of that moment.

Dec 9, 2020
Yes thats a good comparison, thought Steph was far more unlikeable than Erynn.
That being said, i really hope Nyx will find a better solution than Drifty, the whole homeland-agent story was really weak imo.
Heh that one was a real doozy, but yeah she lied to him from the start for years, even if she did fall in love with him I thought that made it even worse for her disappearing without a word, and just letting him hang for years. I never liked Steph from the beginning just for disappearing, so it made my decision easy to stay angry with her and move on (and damn if that wasn't even easier to do with Lexi). Similar situation in Summer's Gone, where the girl disappears with no explanation as well, and the mc left hanging for years, he's starting to get over it, but it'll be a real mind fuck if she ever returns.

For this story though, damn it's been tough from the get go, Alexis or Erynn, Alexis or Erynn, so damn tough. But the hate isn't there from sudden disappearances, in fact maybe the girls should be angry at him for leaving lol.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Heh that one was a real doozy, but yeah she lied to him from the start for years, even if she did fall in love with him I thought that made it even worse for her disappearing without a word, and just letting him hang for years. I never liked Steph from the beginning just for disappearing, so it made my decision easy to stay angry with her and move on (and damn if that wasn't even easier to do with Lexi). Similar situation in Summer's Gone, where the girl disappears with no explanation as well, and the mc left hanging for years, he's starting to get over it, but it'll be a real mind fuck if she ever returns.

For this story though, damn it's been tough from the get go, Alexis or Erynn, Alexis or Erynn, so damn tough. But the hate isn't there from sudden disappearances, in fact maybe the girls should be angry at him for leaving lol.
Yeah, Steph killed the game for me...Mostly (I still want to see the end but I am not as excited by each update like I am for Intertwined). After her disappearance I'd rather that it was just that she was a terrible person instead of "she was saving him by leaving". Regardless I don't see something like that happening in this one, after all the MC did the leaving and ghosting in this game. As for Summer's Gone, that game is far too popular for the rate at which it gets updated. The animations and renders are decent but the story advancement is so miniscule each update... I agree that the MC would be completely mind fucked if she came back but he is so depressed that he would jump at the chance to be with her again. Doubt that Nyx has anything up her sleeve that would be similar...

I have to agree that, considering how much the MC stayed away from everyone (his mom, Erynn, Mel, Zack, and Alexis), people don't seem to be very angry at the fact that the MC ghosted them. He was supposedly Erynn's childhood "best friend" yet he disappeared for 5 years, didn't respond to her letters, and when he comes back Erynn is immediately fine with him... I don't see why the MC really has any reason to hold onto the anger of being rejected at 12/13 by a 15/16 year old when he then spent 5 years refusing to communicate with anyone.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Yeah, Steph killed the game for me...Mostly (I still want to see the end but I am not as excited by each update like I am for Intertwined). After her disappearance I'd rather that it was just that she was a terrible person instead of "she was saving him by leaving". Regardless I don't see something like that happening in this one, after all the MC did the leaving and ghosting in this game. As for Summer's Gone, that game is far too popular for the rate at which it gets updated. The animations and renders are decent but the story advancement is so miniscule each update... I agree that the MC would be completely mind fucked if she came back but he is so depressed that he would jump at the chance to be with her again. Doubt that Nyx has anything up her sleeve that would be similar...

I have to agree that, considering how much the MC stayed away from everyone (his mom, Erynn, Mel, Zack, and Alexis), people don't seem to be very angry at the fact that the MC ghosted them. He was supposedly Erynn's childhood "best friend" yet he disappeared for 5 years, didn't respond to her letters, and when he comes back Erynn is immediately fine with him... I don't see why the MC really has any reason to hold onto the anger of being rejected at 12/13 by a 15/16 year old when he then spent 5 years refusing to communicate with anyone.
If I remember correctly, didn't he leave because of his dad? Not like a 12/13 year old kid really has a say in anything when both parents are divorcing and have their kid in the middle of it. And when I was 12/13, kids my age didn't have things like cell phones or anything. Not saying the MC is innocent in any way, but it's also not like Alexis was his bff at the time. I can understand him not really giving her a second thought. Since her only interaction with the MC is after his confession to Erynn. And then getting your heart broken at an impressionable age like that probably didn't do wonders for his image about Erynn. But then again, I could be wrong. I am sure his reaction toward Alexis was a bit over the top, though, considering the day he had at the time, I understood it, and then the bomb his mom dropped on him...yeah, I would probably not speak to my mother anymore if she kept a secret like that from me.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
If I remember correctly, didn't he leave because of his dad? Not like a 12/13 year old kid really has a say in anything when both parents are divorcing and have their kid in the middle of it. And when I was 12/13, kids my age didn't have things like cell phones or anything. Not saying the MC is innocent in any way, but it's also not like Alexis was his bff at the time. I can understand him not really giving her a second thought. Since her only interaction with the MC is after his confession to Erynn. And then getting your heart broken at an impressionable age like that probably didn't do wonders for his image about Erynn. But then again, I could be wrong. I am sure his reaction toward Alexis was a bit over the top, though, considering the day he had at the time, I understood it, and then the bomb his mom dropped on him...yeah, I would probably not speak to my mother anymore if she kept a secret like that from me.
I think the divorce was a couple of years earlier.
He was sent to live with Andres because of the way he started acting after what he saw as his rejection by Erynn and the humiliation he felt.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Without the drama, the game would probably have ended after v0.3. ;)
Oh I know and have said the same... Just would like to see some of the anger directed towards the MC instead of him going off on people. So far everyone has been rather easy going considering his leaving.

Nah, the MC left because he got rejected and then started acting out. The mom decided, after a couple of months of his bullshit, that she couldn't handle it and sent him to stay with his dad. He tore up the letters that Erynn sent, he ignored the phone calls from his mom, and depends on the parents when it comes to cell phones. I am so old that I remember when a phone in a car was amazing technology nevermind one someone carried... Now I see 10 year olds running around with cell phones.

As for his reaction to Alexis, I agree. He really laid into her and shouldn't have but then I am glad that he did think about that fact when he was sitting at Erynn's apartment. Hopefully that will be dealt with quickly. As for his mom, it sounds like she promised Andres that she wouldn't tell him. That put her in a terrible position... Hope that she has a good reason. I am willing to forgive if she tells him everything.

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Also don't forget at one point Erynn's mom I believe said "He looks just like him" before we found out Andres wasn't his real father.
So she has some knows on wtf is going on as well with at least that part of the shit train.

I need to do another play through got my new pc and all my saves on my other drive are gone so yeh more fun idc this VN is great with the story line!

Dec 9, 2020
As for Summer's Gone, that game is far too popular for the rate at which it gets updated. The animations and renders are decent but the story advancement is so miniscule each update... I agree that the MC would be completely mind fucked if she came back but he is so depressed that he would jump at the chance to be with her again. Doubt that Nyx has anything up her sleeve that would be similar...
Last update was pretty big actually, bigger than the first two chapters combined, I also believe it's a new dev that took over the project from chapter 3. Yes the mc would probably jump at the chance to be with her, but he's also at the point of moving on and alot of potential LI's have shown up, it will be tough the further it takes for her to show up, if at all that is.

I can understand the feelings of rejection and just really not wanting to talk to her anymore, especially in the humiliating way it supposedly happened, just living next to her and seeing her every day would have been hurtful, so a break would be understandable. But yeah 5 years may be a bit much to hold on to any anger over that rejection.

I think the story might have been slightly better if he was 15, erynn 18, and he went to live with dad for 3 years, so now he's back at 18, erynn is 21, older when the rejection happened so that I think it would have had a bigger impact on him, and shorter time to return so that the anger still lingered. But the humiliating rejection really was a one sided thing, as it was mostly him that was really in love with her at the time, it had more impact on him, so I can see why he was mostly the one to carry around anger over it. Hope I remember that right, haven't played the game in 3 months now lol.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Nah, the MC left because he got rejected and then started acting out. The mom decided, after a couple of months of his bullshit, that she couldn't handle it and sent him to stay with his dad. He tore up the letters that Erynn sent, he ignored the phone calls from his mom, and depends on the parents when it comes to cell phones. I am so old that I remember when a phone in a car was amazing technology nevermind one someone carried... Now I see 10 year olds running around with cell phones.

As for his reaction to Alexis, I agree. He really laid into her and shouldn't have but then I am glad that he did think about that fact when he was sitting at Erynn's apartment. Hopefully that will be dealt with quickly. As for his mom, it sounds like she promised Andres that she wouldn't tell him. That put her in a terrible position... Hope that she has a good reason. I am willing to forgive if she tells him everything.
Yeah, that was my bad. Usually, these games have the MC live with his dad after a divorce and kinda just thought that's what happened. But now I remember. But I think the reason why people are mostly cool with him, is because as you said, his mom sent him away to live with his dad. Still doesn't sound like anything he had a say in. Despite it being the fact he was acting out (what teen didn't? I know I was a dickhead at that age). At least now he is at least trying to reconnect.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Last update was pretty big actually, bigger than the first two chapters combined, I also believe it's a new dev that took over the project from chapter 3. Yes the mc would probably jump at the chance to be with her, but he's also at the point of moving on and alot of potential LI's have shown up, it will be tough the further it takes for her to show up, if at all that is.
Yeah, an update that took almost a year to come out and is more focused on pretty animations... I've played it and the story doesn't move at all from where we were at the end of the last two updates. He is still randomly going to help Bella fuck over someone he doesn't know because the guy was a bit of an ass to a girl that the MC just met. He allows her to cut his hair into another ridiculously douche hairdo and relationships with anyone else don't really move. As I said over there if updates take 6 months each that means it will be about 10 years before either of his games are completed.

I can understand the feelings of rejection and just really not wanting to talk to her anymore, especially in the humiliating way it supposedly happened, just living next to her and seeing her every day would have been hurtful, so a break would be understandable. But yeah 5 years may be a bit much to hold on to any anger over that rejection.

I think the story might have been slightly better if he was 15, erynn 18, and he went to live with dad for 3 years, so now he's back at 18, erynn is 21, older when the rejection happened so that I think it would have had a bigger impact on him, and shorter time to return so that the anger still lingered. But the humiliating rejection really was a one sided thing, as it was mostly him that was really in love with her at the time, it had more impact on him, so I can see why he was mostly the one to carry around anger over it. Hope I remember that right, haven't played the game in 3 months now lol.
Yeah, that would have worked better... It would have felt more raw and recent. Plus he could have still drastically changed in the three years from 15 to 18. But I am willing to see what happens. Nyx hasn't really failed at telling a good story, at least I am enjoying the drama.

Yeah, that was my bad. Usually, these games have the MC live with his dad after a divorce and kinda just thought that's what happened. But now I remember. But I think the reason why people are mostly cool with him, is because as you said, his mom sent him away to live with his dad. Still doesn't sound like anything he had a say in. Despite it being the fact he was acting out (what teen didn't? I know I was a dickhead at that age). At least now he is at least trying to reconnect.
Yeah and then the MC comes home and suddenly wants to fuck his mom and two sisters... At least that seams to be the norm.

As for being a dickhead at 12-13... Well, I was a total saint. Sweetest kid you'd ever have met... So polite and well mannered and humble too... To paraphrase someone else...

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Layla already let something out, Lexi didn't, probably because she feels slightly guilty.
And for Lakeyn would be talking about her crazy one night stand with a client...

In 6.0 we are gonna get the Layla private lessons, maybe Lexi arrives as we are leaving... wouldn't that be fun? lol

Oh I know and have said the same... Just would like to see some of the anger directed towards the MC instead of him going off on people. So far everyone has been rather easy going considering his leaving.
I buy it because the 2 people who have some reason to be pissed at him are Erynn, who kinda idealizes/day dreams about him, and the mom who in the end is happier to have him around even if he is a bit of jerk.

Also don't forget at one point Erynn's mom I believe said "He looks just like him" before we found out Andres wasn't his real father.
So she has some knows on wtf is going on as well with at least that part of the shit train.

I need to do another play through got my new pc and all my saves on my other drive are gone so yeh more fun idc this VN is great with the story line!
I'm fairly certain Melissa knows the full story and who the bio-dad is, she's best friends with the mom since before the pregnancy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShadowThrone
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes