AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
erynn wrote a few letters but did not read them and threw them away
Yes but it was too late, everyone in his life abandoned him and his life was flipped upside down and he needed her but she was not there so in his mind she abandoned him too and the rejection was just the last straw. The letters she wrote were a little too late.

Reactions: timpo

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Yes but it was too late, everyone in his life abandoned him and his life was flipped upside down and he needed her but she was not there so in his mind she abandoned him too and the rejection was just the last straw. The letters she wrote were a little too late.
I mentioned it one post later
that we don't know if Erynn tried to talk to him right after the rejection or not ...

GTBALL_BALLY

Unknown User
Apr 5, 2020

My percentages were a little off last time, sorry about that. This update is actually bigger than I had anticipated (Even with a part of the weekend in mind). I'm at 800+ renders already and still some to go.
It's the same as last week, I'm basically waiting for renders to finish so I can code them in. It's a waiting game at this point, but nothing I can do about it sadly.
The story is finished and I already started by refining everything that is coded.
I'm also sort of beta testing the different routes already, so once this episode is finished, there won't be a long testing phase.

I also have a question. How do you like the pace of the game? It is fast, but is it too fast? Because lots of things are happening almost every day without much breathing room. But then again, I don't won't to put in unnecessary stuff to fill the story because some might find it boring, but others might actually enjoy it? I don't know.
It will slow down a bit though, once the first drama wave is over, to concentrate more on the girls and the relationships that are building.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yeah, so far we have only seen things from the MC's and Alexis perspective, both "tainted" with their own experiences. The last will be Erynns perspective and if I remember correctly Nyx said that would the one showing what really happened.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

My percentages were a little off last time, sorry about that. This update is actually bigger than I had anticipated (Even with a part of the weekend in mind). I'm at 800+ renders already and still some to go.
It's the same as last week, I'm basically waiting for renders to finish so I can code them in. It's a waiting game at this point, but nothing I can do about it sadly.
The story is finished and I already started by refining everything that is coded.
I'm also sort of beta testing the different routes already, so once this episode is finished, there won't be a long testing phase.

I also have a question. How do you like the pace of the game? It is fast, but is it too fast? Because lots of things are happening almost every day without much breathing room. But then again, I don't won't to put in unnecessary stuff to fill the story because some might find it boring, but others might actually enjoy it? I don't know.
It will slow down a bit though, once the first drama wave is over, to concentrate more on the girls and the relationships that are building.
posted already: #5,188 ;)

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020

updates.jpg

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Is it me or do the choices you make in this game just not seem to matter. Like at all.
It matters, you can already be locked out of a few relationships at this point.
It can be argued that the most important choices are still to come, it's true that thus far we have a lot more "setup than resolutions" but we are about to reach the middle of the story and i believe we won't be able to keep "juggling all options" open much longer.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Yeah, so far we have only seen things from the MC's and Alexis perspective, both "tainted" with their own experiences. The last will be Erynns perspective and if I remember correctly Nyx said that would the one showing what really happened.
Yes Erynns memory will bring light into the whole

that the mc is not the best in remembering is well known
I mean he saw Alexis at Lakeyn and a few weeks later he can't remember this beauty?

so his whole memory of the situation could be completely wrong

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I love the fast pacing, i don't need days where the MC goes to school and nothing happens...
A lot of VNs i have tried lately have this "slow burn" philosophy and let me tell you they don't pull it off very often... ends up with a lot of re-threading not moving anywhere and not very entertaining.

If anything i think some of the things that help slow down the pace might need reconsidering.
Such as the MCs tendency to run away when confronted with problems, it has done it's job of keeping the suspense alive rather than dealing with it right away, but it has become something of a meme in this forum at this point so much it has been used, so yeah... maybe change this aspect a bit, show some character evolution, have somebody call him out if he tries to run... and maybe he decides to stick after that.

I'm ready and excited for "phase 2", i think it's time move past setup stage.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Yes Erynns memory will bring light into the whole

that the mc is not the best in remembering is well known
I mean he saw Alexis at Lakeyn and a few weeks later he can't remember this beauty?

so his whole memory of the situation could be completely wrong
Well in the case of Lexi it was actually a years since he saw her. If I'm not mistaken it passed 5 years since he saw her. People do change as they get older so it is possible that he couldn't recognize her. Could he remember her name, that's debatable.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I mentioned it one post later
that we don't know if Erynn tried to talk to him right after the rejection or not ...
Knowing her character as we do, I find it utterly incomprehensible how anyone can think she didn't try in the days/weeks/months before he left. Also, again, (for those finding it difficult to grasp or have reading comprehension issues) he states himself, he cut off all contact.

Well in the case of Lexi it was actually a years since he saw her. If I'm not mistaken it passed 5 years since he saw her. People do change as they get older so it is possible that he couldn't recognize her. Could he remember her name, that's debatable.
Correct. From 17 to 22 they do/can. Not so much in a matter of weeks/months which is when he actually saw her leaving Lakeyn's ;) The MC has the memory of a dead goldfish.

Last edited:

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
i don't think so. he bacame his tats for his 18 birthday? and in the Plane he saying to Alexis he bacme his Tats a few Weeks ago as Present for his Birthday

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Knowing her character as we do, I find it utterly incomprehensible how anyone can think she didn't try in the days/weeks/months before he left. Also, again, (for those finding it difficult to grasp or have reading comprehension issues) he states himself, he cut off all contact.
yes I also don't really understand how people can think that she never tried it although it is explained "that he has completely broken off contact".

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
i don't think so. he bacame his tats for his 18 birthday? and in the Plane he saying to Alexis he bacme his Tats a few Weeks ago as Present for his Birthday
It was around 2 months. He saw her for like 5 seconds. And then he met Cara/Nikki.
Then on the plane, MC says that she looks familiar. He somewhat remembers, but isn't sure.
Case closed ;)

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
It was around 2 months. He saw her for like 5 seconds. And then he met Cara/Nikki.
Then on the plane, MC says that she looks familiar. He somewhat remembers, but isn't sure.
Case closed ;)
good to know that i was at least not completely wrong

thanks for the explanation :)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Case closed ;)
Yeah, the MC was focused on Lakeyn and his next tattoo, Lexi was there for a short moment before all the needles and then the sex...

And I felt that the mention that he thought she looked familiar worked... I mean there are people in this world who have met incredibly hot individuals, received their phone number, and then immediately forgotten them, only to meet them once again at a party and completely lose any chance they had of dating because of being forgetful...

Anyway, so far nothing in the game has been really farfetched or outside the realm of possibilities... At least to me.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Yeah, the MC was focused on Lakeyn and his next tattoo, Lexi was there for a short moment before all the needles and then the sex...

And I felt that the mention that he thought she looked familiar worked... I mean there are people in this world who have met incredibly hot individuals, received their phone number, and then immediately forgotten them, only to meet them once again at a party and completely lose any chance they had of dating because of being forgetful...

Anyway, so far nothing in the game has been really farfetched or outside the realm of possibilities... At least to me.
I never said that it is not possible to forget someone hot

but maybe I was thinking too much about myself
I can remember so many things that happened ages ago

but never mind :ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes