AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
MC had been friend zoned for years, so his confession probably came a bit out of the blue for Erynn.
MC was only 12-13, Erynn was already 15-16. In maturity, the two were lightyears apart, he was just the cute little neighbours boy. Yes, obviously her interests changed or were in the process of changing, and quite radically so.
Erynn went to different classes/school, so yeah, the two obviously did grow away from each other.
MC showed very selective memory already, and conciously choses to ignore the absolving memories he does have.
MC has trouble communicating, a habit of running away from difficult situations, and a tendency to put blame on others.

Seriously, if MC had tits, his name should've been Karen.
All true but she was the one that drifted away first he just did what he thought he had to do to move on from her.

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
The thing is you also can't really blame that friend for not reciprocating his feelings.
And of course she wasn't the one that ended the friendship...

Man 6.0 is gonna be bananas, if Erynn is heading straight back home shit is gonna be wild
Just like she does not have to return his feelings, he also does not have to stay friends with her especially after she drifted and left him when he needed her the most so the blame is on both not just him.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Just like she does not have to return his feelings, he also does not have to stay friends with her especially after she drifted and left him when he needed her the most so the blame is on both not just him.
Oh i definitely agree with you on this one. MC chicken out after rejection. Now i can understand MC since he was just kid, so when things don't go the way he wants he run away. I guess it was embarrasing situation for him when everyone laugh at him, from his point of view and memory. Erynn in those couple of months didn't try to reach him or give him a call. So yeah you could say both parties are to blame here.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Oh i definitely agree with you on this one. MC chicken out after rejection. Now i can understand MC since he was just kid, so when things don't go the way he wants he run away. I guess it was embarrasing situation for him when everyone laugh at him, from his point of view and memory. Erynn in those couple of months didn't try to reach him or give him a call. So yeah you could say both parties are to blame here.
erynn wrote a few letters but did not read them and threw them away

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
the only thing we know after the confession is that the friendship was bad and he was angry and his mom send him away and Erynn wrote a few Letters and he threw them away

thats what we know

what happened between them directly after the Confession is unknown
maybe Erynn tried to talk to him ?
but he give a fuck or something

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
when i think about there is only two scenes in game who i don‘t like
thats when Alexis is crying

and at the end when Alexis and Erynn crying
:unsure:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just grow a pair and stop whining gamers!
Those man eaters are not crying 4 you, they just have no respect 4 the MC to talk it out with him,
they just want to whyne and pitty themselves away from us, so no point in feeling anything,
as they are just that bad towards you that they do not care of any of your saddness or feelings.
the only thing we know after the confession is that the friendship was bad and he was angry and his mom send him away and Erynn wrote a few Letters and he threw them away

thats what we know

what happened between them directly after the Confession is unknown
maybe Erynn tried to talk to him ?
but he give a fuck or something
Yes there's also that. By his own confession he threw them away. This game is so well done that you can't realy side only with one character and blame other for everything. Story is realy that comlex that you can't even judge MC, Erynn, Lexi or anny other character.
On the other hand i'm replaying that one scene where Emily caught MC having sex in the office. I love to piss her off :LOL:
when i think about there is only two scenes in game who i don‘t like
thats when Alexis is crying

and at the end when Alexis and Erynn crying
:unsure:
Agreed, those scenes made me very sad. I felt so sorry for both of them.

Damn it Nyx, stop toying with my heart like this!
i think then you need heart pills for the further game
when there is more drama coming :unsure:
Nah, I'll just power through :) I have confidence that nyx will set it right in the end (btw, i'm not talking about a 100% happy ending ;) )
good so i must not worried about a heart attack ? :p

yeah 100% happy end would not be possible
Not from this at least ;)
This behavior is tippical for shrew babes that do not see men as human beings.
they do not make men part of their lives, men are live stock to bang and abbandon.
So stop sympathizing with ungrateful wenches and play the game like real men!

• Haha
Reactions: Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Just grow a pair and stop whining gamers!
Those man eaters are not crying 4 you, they just have no respect 4 the MC to talk it out with him,
they just want to whyne and pitty themselves away from us, so no point in feeling anything,
as they are just that bad towards you that they do not care of any of your saddness or feelings.

This behavior is tippical for shrew babes that do not see men as human beings.
they do not make men part of their lives, men are live stock to bang and abbandon.
So stop sympathizing with ungrateful wenches and play the game like real men!
well this could be aimed at those having (or not) a lower pair, yet what if those whining have no chance to ever grow a (lower) pair, and play it properly...:unsure:we should know the scary stories, or even should have some first hands experiences how "unbalancing" the upper pair (ie lack of the lower pair) could be on occasions, particularly emotion/whining wise :KEK:
i don't even know if i want to know how you "play like a real man"
only one way is the proper mans way:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Finished v.0.5.5 i am totally hooked with the story, In my opinion every L.I is way better than Erynn , and she really got to step up her game if she wants to have a chance, it seems to me that she sees the MC as a prince charming coming to save her from all the troubles that SHE bringed on herself, and somehow the king of douches (Ethan) is still lurking around like a roach in a trash can, the best thing about Erynn route for me so far is the fact that it is connected to Alexis route,(BEST GIRL IN THE ENTIRE GAME), i really am dying to see her reaction when MC pick Alexis over her, if Emily and Mel will try to intervene to help Erynn, since its kinda obvious Mel and Em kinda want their childs to date each other...,well... sucks to be them cause i am team Alexis all the way :LOL::LOL: , Speaking of Mel... it's kinda hard to cheer for Erynn when even her mom is way hotter, funnier and interesting than her, i really hope we have a Mel route and the way they flirt seems to indicate that way, and if they are caught by Emily and Erynn?? their reaction to that will be priceless!!! anxious waiting for the next update.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes