Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
I mean, we're not paying for this, and this is a board where Nyx has a presence. Kind of rude to go "plz upload plz". Its one thing to go "man I can't wait" and another to go "give it to me now".

We can do with some patience.
All fine with me. And I personally don't mind waiting. But I just thought the facepalms were a bit out of place because it's already up on other boards. That's all.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Fair enough.

I guess I just see it as anything that gets posted here is with Nyx' permission(I assume), so it will be here when she wants it here. Simple as that.

Jul 28, 2017
All fine with me. And I personally don't mind waiting. But I just thought the facepalms were a bit out of place because it's already up on other boards. That's all.
what other boards are you talking about? i know that is up at svccomics but they uploaded it to those shitty hosts that limit you to 50kb per download.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Dev know how to make my day better.. :love:

I see in the changelog it is written that this update is "drama heavy" I have to prepare.. :D

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Intertwined [v0.6] [Nyx] (4.61 GB rar pc source)
631 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
NOTE.
for MAC users, just use (copy/paste) "game" folder from this version into your older mac version

EDIT.
0.6a UPDATE PATCH (for BOTH compressed and uncompressed VERSIONS): dowwnload attached file, unrar it into GAME/ and overwrite when asked

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes