milanodog

Dec 4, 2017
Please do it in the mods own thread, nyx has nothing to do with it ;)

And yes I know it sound a little hypocritical with me asking Mavi but his was posted here :)
Sorry I meant no harm, it was rly not directed at you I was just trying to make a joke about all this "why its not out yet, i need to have it now!!" drama ;) P.S. I you have working mod pleas send me, like right now, please. :rolleyes:

Reactions: HornyyPussy

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Sorry I meant no harm, it was rly not directed at you I was just trying to make a joke about all this "why its not out yet, i need to have it now!!" drama ;) P.S. I you have working mod pleas send me, like right now, please. :rolleyes:
No worries!

I actually have played with the mod myself up until now but this time I'm gonna replay without :)

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
Waiting for the latest Mac version
Last time I said this was becoming the only thing I post, now definitely so (last three posts have been versions of it. BUT in case it's helpful to you / or in case it helps spread the word to others:

If you download the mac renpy launcher from this page: you can use it to play the PC version of the game (and the PC version of most renpy games). All you have to do is place the folder containing the game in the renpy application folder, open the renpy launcher app, and then you should be able to select the game from the list. There's also a thread on the forum that provides more detailed instructions too if needed:

https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-create-a-mac-version-of-any-renpy-game.3289/

But in my experience, you don't usually need to do what this suggests (eg make a new folder). Usually you can just unzip the download and put it in the folder containing the renpy app, as I described. Very occasionally it doesn't work for one reason or another, but I'd say it works with 95% of the pc versions I try to play on mac.

Reactions: mimo08

roadie1960

Feb 8, 2019
Damn, here i am stuck at work for another 5 hours. Can`t wait for this. Thanks a lot for the upload it`s very much appreciated.
And ofcourse a big thank you for the devs. Still amazes me how some games really crawl under your skin like this one.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes