Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
What is "having a life"?...............i've always wondered......

well, i'm replaying from start so it's a while till i'm there ;)
Having a life...let's see...called caring for your elderly mother and owning your own house. Shit needs dealing with unfortunately. Sat down at pc now and working, hopefully not take me too long.

Kittu009900

May 20, 2020
Got this one as a request, Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.5.5 IMPORTANT: IT'S BECOMING ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO SHOW YOU EVERY SCENE IN THE GAME, SO PLEASE DON'T COME TO ME WITH (WHY DIDN'T YOU SHOW THIS OR DO THAT). I AM SHOWING AS MUCH AS I CAN. IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THE MOD I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE TO WHAT HAPPENS TO YOUR SAVE OR YOUR OUTCOMES. THIS IS HEAVILY MODDED, SO EITHER FOLLOW THE PATH I LAID OUT OR DON'T USE THE MOD. THANKS! (Also, yes there are mulitiple version of the same scene in the Ice Cream Parlor and I showed as many as I could.)

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
can we use with compressed windows version?

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I have to agree with the notion of Emily being shitty as fuck.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While I don't want to defend the present Andres at all, he's a dick, it's no wonder he flips and becomes one. I mean, given all the shit that he's been put through, most would become like that as well.

On another note, clearing up the air about Erynn WAS THE RIGHT DECISION, it was high time for that, so props for it. Although given the nature of the game, it seems like she's most likely a "hooker" (fucks for modelling jobs), and Ethan is her pimp, probably through some blackmail, so there's the drama again. Although that already had flags since the first club scene.

By the way the possibility of blowing Alexis up in front of Layla is quite funny, but she's pretty much the only one that doesn't deserve so much shit as the others.

Ps.: The Nikki thing was a low-blow with Julia. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes