EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's not that I want her to be punished endlessly, but the situation she's in is because she pulled bad moves upon bad moves as we can see, and those are facts. As someone said before, she shouldn't be just let off with everything naturally, like she did everything right, because she didn't at all. So reacting like "oh that's fine love you" is a bullshit thing. That's why I don't see any reason to make pro-Emily choices anymore in the game or giving her a pat on the back.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Man, if only this game had an i-patch.........
Sometimes you do not get what you want, did not play latest update yet, but I hope I will not have to fast forward through a sex scene with her and Melissa. Such a waste of renders for me personally. :p

Reactions: albul

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Well I am a bit less of a white knight. I am not against helping people that want help, but wanting help starts with taking action yourself and taking responsibility for your own actions. Not waiting for some white knight to rescue you and keep on doing the same stupid or selfish things, since they allow you to have a profitable life style if it is that dreaded word some suspect. :)
Lmao how is helping someone you care about being a white knight.
It has nothing to do with gender and everything to do with the relationship MC and Erynn have.
Even if Zach was in similar trouble (my)MC would help him if given the option

And for the "same stupid" :

We don't even know for sure what kinda trouble she is in
And this is the first time i think so don't really get the "same" part

i do agree with :"help starts with taking actions yourself "
But sometimes it isn't easy and you need someone else to help you out

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
It's not that I want her to be punished endlessly, but the situation she's in is because she pulled bad moves upon bad moves as we can see, and those are facts. As someone said before, she shouldn't be just let off with everything naturally, like she did everything right, because she didn't at all. So reacting like "oh that's fine love you" is a bullshit thing. That's why I don't see any reason to make pro-Emily choices anymore in the game.
I dunno. I feel like she's paid for her actions. She wasn't really let off with... anything, imo.

But hey, agree to disagree I guess.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Sometimes you do not get what you want, did not play latest update yet, but I hope I will not have to fast forward through a sex scene with her and Melissa. Such a waste of renders for me personally. :p
I have bad news for you. I did the same :whistle:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
A man can dream can't he ;)But, Emily and Melissa, now there is a dream (i have a slightly different view on girl-on-girl than you do ;) )

I just restarted a new save so will take a while to reach the new stuff

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Lmao how is helping someone you care about being a white knight.
It has nothing to do with gender and everything to do with the relationship MC and Erynn have.
Even if Zach was in similar trouble (my)MC would help him if given the option

And for the "same stupid" :

We don't even know for sure what kinda trouble she is in
And this is the first time i think so don't really get the "same" part

i do agree with :"help starts with taking actions yourself "
But sometimes it isn't easy and you need someone else to help you out
That last is true, but whatever trouble she is in is at least partly from her own making and she has not reached out to others like her reasonable cool mom either for all those years, but just accepted it or even revelled partly in it. Hard to say until that piece of drama is finally revealed and remember I did not play last update yet. :p To me the Erynn path feels to much like white knighting an either uncapable (sounds harsher as I mean it possiblym but she does not come over as someone that is in control of her life) person or someone that wants to be partly where she is since it gives her great benefits even if at a price.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Bit too much back story for my liking & still suffers a bit from massive end of relationship overreactions or everything is fine choices with nothing much in the middle even for relatively minor decisions.

Hey you drank my beer..
Choices :
a) no problem i'll go get more
b) Fuck you, i'll never speak to you again, i'm moving house & leaving the country but i don't really understand why.... Girl cries on floor....

Exactly. The choices are between two emotional extremes, no middle ground. Either you lick the feet of someone or burn it all down. Bad writing. Whats more I am really not sympathetic to the real father or the mother, and I like Andrea more, no wonder why he broke and fucked up like this (Nyx really did him dirty this update, turned him another drama) he took care of the MC while knowing he is not his but also knowing he is the son of a guy he hates.

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
That last is true, but whatever trouble she is in is at least partly from her own making and she has not reached out to others like her reasonable cool mom either for all those years, but just accepted it or even revelled partly in it. Hard to say until that piece of drama is finally revealed and remember I did not play last update yet. :p To me the Erynn path feels to much like white knighting an either uncapable (sounds harsher as I mean it possiblym but she does not come over as someone that is in control of her life) person or someone that wants to be partly where she is since it gives her great benefits even if at a price.
She sure is a lot of trouble lol
I myself am Pro-Lexi/Pro-Nikki
But still I'll help her when I can

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Regarding Emily...

I find it interesting that she actually DID the thing MC accused her of (cheating on Andres with Melissa). It just happened when they were dating rather than after they were married... I'm not finding Emily horribly sympathetic.

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
The choices are between two emotional extremes, no middle ground.
This
I think we should get a third/nuetral choice in this game
It's either being a complete asshole or follow the girls path

Eg:
When Layla is being harassed by the douche in the park you get two options

1. Walk away
This one is obvious asshole choice
(please don't do this lol)

2.Help her
Doing this is good and everyone should select this but by selecting this you follow Layla path even when you are on some girls path and don't wanna be romantically involved with Layla

We should get the option to be just friends with the LIs without being romantically involved or a complete asshole

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes