Frostic

Mar 11, 2018
that is the problem don't use old walkthrough mods with new versions coz it replaces script files of game so replace the mod files with orignal ones and you'll be able to play new update
As i said. I used the mod for version 0.6.

clairdelune

Jul 5, 2018
i just downloaded the update and i'm using the walkthrough mod(v0.6) and still ends in the last update, do i need to play it without the mod? or it will be fixed?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
It's on its way...some mad variables and flags to keep track off, especially in one particular scene. As my WT pretty in-depth it's taking longer than I was expecting. Will update when done.
I can imagine it takes a while to get right, there a few choices to make here :)

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Now we know where MC got his man-whore genes from. From both parents!
forget them... what I need to know is ... did MC do it with Melissa or was she only having a naughty dream? Seriously looking at every timeline she is shown she's hot... MC should put a blonde viking wig, build a time machine and father both Erryn and himself...
but of course! of all the people Melissa knew it had to be the principal....another reason to time travel.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Fuck you! I was actually reading the script ;) (I have to restart the game cause my laptop died last month!)
You're welcome! :ROFLMAO:

You don't know that for sure! Nyx can change her mind and let us have a harem.........so many pretty girls......i just want them all........
I am as sure as I can be... Nyx has not wavered on that one.

Any chance for incest now or in the future?
No, not at all likely. As far as Nyx has let me know.

Reactions: ItsNotMeToo

Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
Any chance for incest now or in the future?
I hope yes. Not only because there is already some teasing scenes with mom, but there is also taboo style scenes with MC and one of the sisters) And i love it. He knows how to keep tension between characters and i have great hope he will make something great with mom too =)

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
After a while, I have tried to get back into the game.

First say that the story is good and I love the characters.

After this I have to point out that I don't like to see more than one ending, so generally in these kind of games, if I'm interested in more than one or two girls, I end up leaving the game. Right now I'm interested in basically all the LIs that have come out.

It is unlikely that I will continue the game. However, I have to say that I have liked it so far, only that choosing isn't my thing.

In any case, thanks for the game.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes