RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I hope yes. Not only because there is already some teasing scenes with mom, but there is also taboo style scenes with MC and one of the sisters) And i love it. He knows how to keep tension between characters and i have great hope he will make something great with mom too =)
You won't. Originally this game had a scene before he went to the beach with Layla where there was an option to spy on the mom getting dressed. It was removed later. The fact that you see her naked so often in the game is the result of the dev changing their mind. You get to see her a lot, but you'll never be involved with her.

Reactions: MrFriendly

mammonite

Nov 1, 2017
You won't. Originally this game had a scene before he went to the beach with Layla where there was an option to spy on the mom getting dressed. It was removed later. The fact that you see her naked so often in the game is the result of the dev changing their mind. You get to see her a lot, but you'll never be involved with her.
oh no that's sadge :(

fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
God damn it Nyx.......you played with my emotion in this update and I feel hurt now that two person I was going for either left me or I left them . I hope we can fix this situation with them soon. Either way to me, this is one of the best story telling so far and I kinda feel bad for Erynn now but don’t get me wrong Lexi is my go to girl in the game unless Nikki shows up then it’s a free for all

Jul 28, 2017
There's a few mess up's with the spanish in the game, for starters the name "Santhiago" should be "Santiago" -unless santhiago is supposed to be a weird portuguese variation i haven't heard of -.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
here it should be "Muy bien!"
Here it should be "Encantado" (encantada is for women only.)

This one should be "Quieres continuar con esto o aprendemos algo más de español?" - although this is something i wouldn't say, it doesn't sound quite right, i would say something like "seguimos con esto o continuamos con el español?" or "quieres continuar con esto o seguir aprendiendo español?"

there might be other grammatical mistakes that i missed and there are other cases were the expressions used sound unnatural to me but i didn't want to be too nitpicky about those.

Reactions: Quorthon

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
Got this one as a request, Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.6 (If you've never used my mod before start a new save)

IMPORTANT: IT'S BECOMING ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO SHOW YOU EVERY SCENE IN THE GAME, SO PLEASE DON'T COME TO ME WITH (WHY DIDN'T YOU SHOW THIS OR DO THAT). I AM SHOWING AS MUCH AS I CAN. IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THE MOD I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE TO WHAT HAPPENS TO YOUR SAVE OR YOUR OUTCOMES. THIS IS HEAVILY MODDED, SO EITHER FOLLOW THE PATH I LAID OUT OR DON'T USE THE MOD. THANKS! (Also, yes there are mulitiple version of the same scene in the Ice Cream Parlor and I showed as many as I could.)

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Hey Zoey, is there no new content in this patch with your mod? I started a new playthrough to check if my save was wrong, but even the new one ends right there, without modded files it continues. So I am confused about this.
Thanks for checking

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Hey Zoey, is there no new content in this patch with your mod? I started a new playthrough to check if my save was wrong, but even the new one ends right there, without modded files it continues. So I am confused about this.
Thanks for checking
Remove the mod cause it's wrong, not update or incomplete and you can continue playing your savegame.

Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
You just ruined it for me :D Man... That's sad to hear.

MisterDan

Feb 20, 2019
Nice big and very good update, well done!!

I just got a bit annoyed with how everyone seems related. It comes over a bit forced drama to me.

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
There's a few mess up's with the spanish in the game, for starters the name "Santhiago" should be "Santiago" -unless santhiago is supposed to be a weird portuguese variation i haven't heard of -.

here it should be "Muy bien!"
Here it should be "Encantado" (encantada is for women only.)

This one should be "Quieres continuar con esto o aprendemos algo más de español?" - although this is something i wouldn't say, it doesn't sound quite right, i would say something like "seguimos con esto o continuamos con el español?" or "quieres continuar con esto o seguir aprendiendo español?"

there might be other grammatical mistakes that i missed and there are other cases were the expressions used sound unnatural to me but i didn't want to be too nitpicky about those.
Funny enough. I had it the way you've mentioned it until someone else told me that was wrong and I had to change it to the ones which are in the game now.
So now I don't know anymore. I'll do some research.
Thanks though

Jul 28, 2017
Funny enough. I had it the way you've mentioned it until someone else told me that was wrong and I had to change it to the ones which are in the game now.
So now I don't know anymore. I'll do some research.
Thanks though
Im an actual spanish native speaker myself - Chilean - even though the spanish used in the game is mexican spanish the only differences are when it comes to slang. "chichis" for boobs, for example, is mexican slang.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Im an actual spanish native speaker myself - Chilean - even though the spanish used in the game is mexican spanish the only differences are when it comes to slang. "chichis" for boobs, for example, is mexican slang.
"Chichis"? Writes down for later use...

Aren't there more regional variations in Spanish than just slang? I've always thought of it as similar to how Americans and Brits speak the "same" language.

Reactions: MV_1999

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I got android version, but the end it is the same as 0.5. Do I need to start a save or is it a bug?

Amemester

Oct 23, 2018
"Chichis"? Writes down for later use...

Aren't there more regional variations in Spanish than just slang? I've always thought of it as similar to how Americans and Brits speak the "same" language.
Correct. I think people who speak Spanish but born in the states use more slang. Me included

Reactions: MrFriendly

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
How do we fix this? i can "ignore" it but it pops up often do we need a new game?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/episode_6.rpy", line 1447, in script
    $ Emily_Points += 2
  File "game/episode_6.rpy", line 1447, in <module>
    $ Emily_Points += 2
NameError: name 'Emily_Points' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    $ Emily_Points += 2
  File "D:\XXXgames\Intertwined_v0.6_Pc\Intertwined-0.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 882, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\XXXgames\Intertwined_v0.6_Pc\Intertwined-0.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
    $ Emily_Points += 2

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Intertwined 0.6
Fri Jan 29 09:49:59 2021

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
How do we fix this? i can "ignore" it but it pops up often do we need a new game?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    $ Emily_Points += 2
    $ Emily_Points += 2

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    $ Emily_Points += 2
  File "D:\XXXgames\Intertwined_v0.6_Pc\Intertwined-0.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 882, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\XXXgames\Intertwined_v0.6_Pc\Intertwined-0.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
    $ Emily_Points += 2

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Intertwined 0.6
Fri Jan 29 09:49:59 2021
If you didn't start a new game when 5.5 was released then yes you need a new game.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes