I think we should get a third/nuetral choice in this game
It's either being a complete asshole or follow the girls path

Eg:
When Layla is being harassed by the douche in the park you get two options

1. Walk away
This one is obvious asshole choice
(please don't do this lol)

2.Help her
Doing this is good and everyone should select this but by selecting this you follow Layla path even when you are on some girls path and don't wanna be romantically involved with Layla

We should get the option to be just friends with the LIs without being romantically involved or a complete asshole
3rd option means another route, making everything more complicated. And more importantly, much more work and less progress.
In case of Layla for example. There's a friendship route where you're her friend and she's not flirty with you.

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
3rd option means another route, making everything more complicated.
It doesn't has to be another complete route
Just being on good terms is more than enough

Just a suggestion, add an option to "kiss/not kiss" an LI
In the eg. I mentioned if we get this option it is much easier than being a complete asshole
And more importantly, much more work and less progress
scratch the "third option" idea then lol
I'd much rather have more updates than get a "third option"
There's a friendship route where you're her friend and she's not flirty with you.
Time to do a replay i guess

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Is there a recent unwritten rule for devs, that they have to include a shitload of NPC flashbacks in their games? Of events that could have been easily narrated by said NPC with maybe a render or two for visuals? It's like everyone does it these days.

At this point it just seems like filler, only there to reach a lewd scene quota so people don't complain the update doesn't have any.

Edit: I just noticed that MC has a pretty meta reaction to that flashback borefest, with the very unimpressed tl:dr "So you basically became friends in college?". That's pretty much all the flashback.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Oh boy episode 6 realy did clean some things up. Between MC and Erynn ( if you gave her chance), MC and Emily (mom), Lexi and Layla combo, but most importantly Andres and MC. Idk where to even begin with.

Erynn - As i progressed her story line (MC on her path) it started to uncover what most of you guys doubted and speculated but i turned blind eye here until i was 100% sure. Now it seams Erynn is realy down. It seams she's into some sort of prostitution. Its a realy tough position and in all honesty idk how deep she is and how MC can do anyting to help her.

Lexi - As i suspected, she didn't tell Layla about MC and guy didn't knew Lexi was her sister. On her route i choose to tell her later in order to get her grades up. Realy tough situation. If you tell her now you're a jerk if you don't you're again jerk. Erynn then ended her long time friendship with Lexi. Its realy rough situation where you don't know what to chose to be lesser jerk.

Andres - I don't believe it that i'll dedicate a spot for him to. The guy does have some issues. He's unfaithfull, he constantly cheats and lies and accuses others for the very same things he does. I realy hoped that in the weding he'll be different and that things would sort out. I believe in second chances but this guy realy makes it hard to give him one. He was a father figure for MC yes, he tried his best to be real dad to MC i have no doubt, but to hit a kid that you accepted as your own and later on reject him and to make all drama cause MC and Nikki are sleeping together (like in bad not sex) and even if they're in relationship its not that big of a deal. I mean he realy makes it tough to give him a second chance. Its like he wants to burn all bridges there are between MC and the rest.

I think that the best thing that did happend in episode 6 is Nikki. Things with her seams to sort out. But i won't spoil to much. Another well done job by Nyx.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Is there a recent unwritten rule for devs, that they have to include a shitload of NPC flashbacks in their games? Of events that could have been easily narrated by said NPC with maybe a render or two for visuals? It's like everyone does it these days.

At this point it just seems like filler, only there to reach a lewd scene quota so people don't complain the update doesn't have any.

Edit: I just noticed that MC has a pretty meta reaction to that flashback borefest, with the very unimpressed tl:dr "So you basically became friends in college?". That's pretty much all the flashback.
It doesn't bother me. In fact i like it, but that's just me tho.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
She didn't, they were broken up.
I'll go back and read it again, but my recollection is that they had a big loud fight and Andres stormed off. I don't remember a breakup. And even if, fucking somebody else same day is still a little sus... Maybe it's not cheating, but it's still not sympathetic.

Reactions: EZ8lt and Mpkstroff

Lj625

Aug 22, 2020
Holy shit, What a twist about Layla's sister !!!!!!!
Anyway, fk everybody else, none of them are trustworthy (so far) and I ship Layla only (probably Cara too).

Last edited:

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
It wasn't even the same day...
Yup, just got up to the "A few days later..." line. Doesn't change much... If you want it to be clear that Andres broke up with her, you should make his parting line clearer. Something classic like "We're through!" or "Don't call me again!" Although, if you go that route, him showing up first thing in the morning unannounced and demanding to speak with Emily doesn't make much sense.

Reactions: Alfred the Fallen

lol@23

Mar 28, 2020
Does anyone else got the problem, that the game still ends at the end of the last update?(used the updated walkthrough mod from Zoey).
that is the problem don't use old walkthrough mods with new versions coz it replaces script files of game so replace the mod files with orignal ones and you'll be able to play new update

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes