Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... you did bring a mile high out of nowhere fkk right at the start ...
Eirynn takes MC in as her house guest out of the blue,
Alex takes Mc right into her bosom and bum and her life with dates and a lover atitude ... who gets that IRL?
NyxValeria , I do love to game where this is going, the intricacies, the babes, the whims and scorched minded MC

Just no words for it... Except for ridiculous!
Listen man, i mean girl or whatever, you are doing fenomenal job on story telling. You didn't bring up MC naked and all girls went instantly crazy about him and start to jump on him. You found perfect balance to build things up while at the same time you did brought some scenes. The story is cool and good imo, characters are perfect. Just keep going buddy, i mean girldy, you're doing great.
Is there an android version without mod?
Guess we have different opinions about Emily and her Casanova, and the part with Andres and the sisters was just a plain stupid theory, I know you don't do NTR.
Of course, babes have this different perspective on life and relationships,

where they expect stuff for smiles and a thank you and then bolt.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I have very complicated thoughts on this update. Some questions were answered but more questions were added.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Completely agree on everything.

Andres - It seams that Andres was a bad guy from the begining. Its just sad cause i think that Emily once said that he was pretty happy when MC called him dad. He accepted him as his own and yet not long after he creates all drama "Why is MC sleeping with his soon to be stepdaughter?" Like even ig he was his real son, they're still not blood related. Idk how thing will play out in future updates but i hope for him that he straight up and apologize. On the other hand i must admit that he was right on several things. That's why i'm so conflicted about him and his personality.

Lexi - Well her story was interesting in this update nevertheless. Its a tricky situation where MC have to play balance route between Lalya and her Spanish and Lexi

Nikki - She's simply always perfect and this update regarding her certainly doesn't disapoint.

I think that some balance between giving some answers but raising some questions would be a perfect line. Nyx clearly knows what she's doing.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
I really like the majority of girls in this game except Erynn and starting to dislike Emily more and more.

Mc always taking the blame in everything, no one else fault, starts to get annoying.

He runs from everything, he forgives everything and everyone.

Too easy forgiving emily, just give me a option to get my own apartment.

Why the hell run away from nikki/cara in that way? You could still go home again to let them support their mom in this hard time but part away for now with them in a more pleasant and loving way.
"Maybe not the time to be around with what happened with the weeding, you should be supporting your mom but we will meet soon. I love you" but no let's just run be insensible and make her cry.

Will mc blame himself too for Santiago parents wanting emily to abort? Or for Emily being so easy in her times in school?
I bet he will blame himself for whatever erryn is really doing.

Really delay even more what is erryn doing? Puting more brazen in the fire but keeping to delay.
Just hear everything and then go thinking why the hell delay more.

Drama and cliffhanger is good but till a certain point after that just get too much and annoying.

styrany

Dec 25, 2020
I didn't see that scene! You didn't go to your "father" wedding?
To get that scene, You had to 'leave out some details' during the restaurant scene with Lexi and Lays. This is early-mid of the 6th episode I think, so way before wedding. From what I can tell, it seems that so far this route does not alter the other.

That other school must be apocryphal cause she's best girl :illuminati:
Dude I had to google out the word 'apocryphal', you got me there (y). Anyway, whereas I can respect your opinion that allegedly Erynn is the best girl, for me Lexi is the best, the only and the queen if you're... feeling dramatic.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is not facing anything, just saying he to blame and running should get him a job and a new appartment elsewhere.
I mean, this is the rough IRL path for gurls who wanna run away when they hit 18.
Mc always taking the blame in everything, no one else fault, starts to get annoying.

He runs from everything, he forgives everything and everyone.
Too easy forgiving emily, just give me a option to get my own apartment.
The problem is .. MC is simpleminded that way. He seems to have money,
he just does not have the will or maturity to actually get a job and a flat near his beau,
Nikk, Cla, Ale or who ever else he has the hots 4.

Reactions: LSC82

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
To get that scene, You had to 'leave out some details' during the restaurant scene with Lexi and Lays. This is early-mid of the 6th episode I think, so way before wedding. From what I can tell, it seems that so far this route does not alter the other.

Dude I had to google out the word 'apocryphal', you got me there (y). Anyway, whereas I can respect your opinion that allegedly Erynn is the best girl, for me Lexi is the best, the only and the queen if you're... feeling dramatic.

Oh.. so maybe a mod problem. I didn't get that option. Thanks

Reactions: styrany

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
You guys are all watching this wrong. You have to apply some telenovela logic here.
Mr. Navarro obviously isn't Santiago, but his good/evil twin brother who has been impersonating him.
Next episode, we will see the real Santiago wake up from the coma he was in for the last 10 years.
Also, everyone is related to everyone, and has been cheating with everyone in the past.
source.gif

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Erynn was ready to spill in the park, at this point it has to come in 0.7 right?
If we have to wait for 0.8 or even 0.9 we are just holding station and can't progress with her in any meaningful way.

Nice save with Alexis, but i never cared much for her and she's more trouble than she's worth so on my main i'm done with that.

As for Andres cheating... the logic is he always cheats on Haley, player choices don't interfere here, he only met Haley after the relationship was already ongoing.
The difference is if you were "entertained" with Nikki/Cara it took you longer to find out, which has some logical sense.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Erynn was ready to spill in the park, at this point it has to come in 0.7 right?
If we have to wait for 0.8 or even 0.9 we are just holding station and can't progress with her in any meaningful way.

Nice save with Alexis, but i never cared much for her and she's more trouble than she's worth so on my main i'm done with that.

As for Andres cheating... the logic is he always cheats on Haley, player choices don't interfere here, he only met Haley after the relationship was already ongoing.
The difference is if you were "entertained" with Nikki/Cara it took you longer to find out, which has some logical sense.
My thoughts exactly regarding Erynn. She was ready to tell but i guess we'll have to wait until episode 7. On the other hand at least MC didn't run away but agreed with her to talk another day.

Andres was a real tragic character imo. On one hand i do believe that he honestly loved Emily. When Em gave birth to MC and when MC started to call him dad that love probably doubled. However jealosy got the best of him. When ever Em had meeting with Santiago regarding their child he acused her cheating, without any evidence to back him, until he himself started cheating. Was he all bad?, i don't think so. He was there for MC in most part of his lifem, he even payed his tatoo. The only line that he crossed imo was when he hited MC for standing up and be there for him. Even if you weren't on Nikki/Cano route, when MC explaines to him that they were sleaping in the same bed in clothes, his perverted mind had other ideas. And even if MC had any relation with either Nikki or Cano they're still not blood related. I wish for him to come clean and apologies at least to MC.

Adamu_

Jan 30, 2020
Nyx is seriously incredible, if a debut project is that good I wonder what the next one will be. It's really rare for a "pointless" story to be that engaging. By "pointless" I mean the slice of life feel, where the only goal is to build relationships. No negative connotation ;)

Thank you for your work <3

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Maviarab, note for future edit:

#47 (Peek) should include [+2 RP/Erynn] according to the script.

Regards.
Thanks but that's exactly what is in the WT. Not sure what you're saying is wrong?

Code:
ERYNN APARTMENT:

47.   Peek
          •    Go back
          •    Join her     [-4 RP/Erynn] [Go to section: Saturday – Weekend 1]

Don’t peek            [+2 RP/Erynn]

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
My thoughts exactly regarding Erynn. She was ready to tell but i guess we'll have to wait until episode 7. On the other hand at least MC didn't run away but agreed with her to talk another day.

Andres was a real tragic character imo. On one hand i do believe that he honestly loved Emily. When Em gave birth to MC and when MC started to call him dad that love probably doubled. However jealosy got the best of him. When ever Em had meeting with Santiago regarding their child he acused her cheating, without any evidence to back him, until he himself started cheating. Was he all bad?, i don't think so. He was there for MC in most part of his lifem, he even payed his tatoo. The only line that he crossed imo was when he hited MC for standing up and be there for him. Even if you weren't on Nikki/Cano route, when MC explaines to him that they were sleaping in the same bed in clothes, his perverted mind had other ideas. And even if MC had any relation with either Nikki or Cano they're still not blood related. I wish for him to come clean and apologies at least to MC.
I don't get Andres being super mad at the MC for messing around with his would be step daughter, specially when he is doing his own messing around.
His bad relationship with Emily might've shaped his current personality.

Andres has been done dirty by the game, in the sense that his every good quality happens off screen and all of his mistakes happen on cam.

He makes a mistake in making your relationship with Nikki/Cara about him, and then compounds it by getting aggressive.
Hopefully he apologizes, i'm seeing too much of a push into making the Bio-dad a cool guy while Andres is a dick.

Last edited:

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I don't get Andres being super mad at the MC for messing around with his would be step daughter, specially when he is doing his own messing around.
His bad relationship with Emily might've shaped his current personality.

Andres has been done dirty by the game, in the sense that his every good quality happens off screen and all of his mistakes happen on cam.

He makes a mistake in making your relationship with Nikki/Cara about him, and then compounds it by getting aggressive.
Hopefully he apologizes, i'm seeing too much of push into making the Bio-dad a cool guy while Andres is a dick.
I would hit you like cause i agree with you on every sentence but limitations doesn't allow me.

And its exactly like that. Andres makes everything about himself. If MC is in relationship with Nikki/Cano its about him. If they were just sleaping in clothes on the same bed (no sex or other faul play) again its all him. He realy makes it hard to aproach him, when MC tried it he goes all agressive that ultimatly led him to hit MC. You're right on part that probably his jealosy on Emily got the best of him until he started to cheat. Probably on his anger or revenge. He probably saw in every women Emily.

Reactions: LSC82
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes