ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
pretty sure they were all in thier first year of college, Emily and Mellissa actually stated they were both freshman and im pretty sure colleges in the US have people share a dorm room who are in the same year of college
OK, I guess I got confused due to the age differences. Melissa must have delayed start of college due to her pregnancy with Erynn (and I guess Adriana did the same).

me "Haha, no. I was though, two years ago. I have a little girl."
m "Really? What's her name?"
me "Erynn!"
m "Aw... That's so cute!"
m "Can I ask you how old you are?"
me "Sure. I'm 20."
m "Oh? So you were 18 when you were pregnant? Heh, just like me."

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I guess that it is possible that Alexis and Layla have different fathers. It would be more likely that Adriana's husband is Layla's father and not Alexis', unless he is not the father of either girl.
Not sure about American colleges - were Melissa and Adriana third year when Emily was in her first year? Both Melissa and Emily got pregnant at 18 and Melissa is two years older than Emily. I assume Adriana was in the same year as Melissa.
If people are correct in saying Santi is Gabi's husband then according to Patreon rules there is already incest (as Gabi would be your step-mom)
Well Lexi does look like Adriana, while Layla she could get a looks from her dad. There's that possibility. Or perhaps Adriana is her stepmom. That could explain why Layla was rude to her.

1337Bob

Jan 31, 2018
So a few things:
We're all pretty much probably the same mind that this Mr. Navarro is Santiago, yes?

Did anyone sleep with the Spanish Teacher? Because I'm pretty sure that's him in the wedding picture at her place...
Which would effectively make her his Step-Mom, so to speak...
That's certainly one way to get revenge on your father for abandoning you as a baby... By fucking his new wife lol.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
If Emily only discovered she was pregnant when she was already in a relationship with Andres, there must not have been too much time between one relationship and the next (I assume Emily was actually in a relationship with Santhiago instead of just casual sex or FWB).

I wonder why Emily and Santhiago broke up (as afterward both seem to still have strong feelings for the other and still spend time together) and why Andres and Santhiago disliked each other so much.
I can understand Andres breaking up with Emily after finding out she was pregnant, but not sure why they got back together.

When was the photo of Santhiago, Emily and Melissa taken? I'm not sure how much time passed before she told Santi she was pregnant and how much of a gap before his parents talked to her.

Last edited:

Matt2012021

Jul 18, 2020
its a ok update but really didn't care for the mom and dad backstory here is hoping the next the update doesn't have more of that

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
cara is always the choice between her and nikki? or i messed something along the way, i only get the option for her

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
cara is always the choice between her and nikki? or i messed something along the way, i only get the option for her
If you go on Cara route, if you're nice to her, that's what you get. You can go Nikki route. There are certain options to pick if you want to go her route. It all depends on what you choose.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The running away is what most gurls do IRL actually,
running away from one guy in trouble into the arms of another celebrating.
That is some gurls AMMO when dealing with human interactions.
Gurls will expect boys to show up and gift them their all, while they give nothing.
that is how relationships start ... they get chased, then they pick the suitor they like to be receiving more gifts from.
That is the explanation so ma ny fake orgasms exist - they do not feel 4 the guy, they just want his stuff.
So of course, these gurls in the game only dump their hurt and condescending self pitty on Mc.
Mc picks up that self pitty and gets it into his system, at which point only hulking out would burn them out.
But, Mc is now in the sulking phase of digesting all that drama his babes keep pouring down his neck.
Now how can I enjoy the game
Knowing The Main LI is some kind of trouble

Now I have to wait until I save her then again I can start to enjoy the game

(If erynn is a camgirl then what the fuck that old dude is doing with her
If she is a camgirl then she have to sit home she don't have to go to the cub with a old man until that old man is going to fuck her
And that is very sad and after hearing back story
It makes me more sad she had to do things that she don't like )
I'm really a bit conflicted about this update.

The whole Emily/Melissa flashback was really unneeded and far too long imo, i was tempted to skip it completely.
As for Emily/Andres/Santhiago, u can put them in one sack and hit it, no matter which one u hit, it's the right one.
I'd whish if the Mc could get his own apartment (preferably one with Nikki), i have really no pity/sympathy for Emily's situation, neither for Andres...with Santhiago it's fine as we can fuck his wife, getting Gabi pregnant would be the cherry on top of the cake.

As for Erynn...honestly i really don't care anymore, i just hope the blackmail has a damn good reason and not some stupid nude picks.

The one which irks me the most in this update is the MC.
I really was possitive surprised about him in the begining and how he wanted to clear all the shit what is going on...that was until the Erynn scene and he run away before she could explain what is troubling her...i mean really, after he saw how she was that morning :rolleyes:.

Continued with what happend at the end of the weekend.
First he runs away, leaving only a letter, instead of trying to let Nikki/Cara cool down and talk with her...and as Nikki chases after him he runs away again, to top it he wallow's in self pity....that was finaly the moment where my patience has run out, i really wanted to bash his face against the next brickwall.

Ps. I really found it funny to tell Lyla that Alexis is ur ocasional hoock up :LOL:
Well for MC running away he's not actually doing that from my perspective. In the case of Nikki/Cano he's playing smart and it's something that I would do. Basically they had wedding cancelation and his presence in that house might make him uncomfortable. Nikki/Cano mom (can't remember her name) might got reminded constantly of Andrew when ever she sees MC.

As for Erynn, they did agree to leave it for another day where I presume Erynn will come clean or at least tell some part of it. Now again that's just me.
I guess that it is possible that Alexis and Layla have different fathers. It would be more likely that Adriana's husband is Layla's father and not Alexis', unless he is not the father of either girl.
Not sure about American colleges - were Melissa and Adriana third year when Emily was in her first year? Both Melissa and Emily got pregnant at 18 and Melissa is two years older than Emily. I assume Adriana was in the same year as Melissa.
If people are correct in saying Santi is Gabi's husband then according to Patreon rules there is already incest (as Gabi would be your step-mom)

EDIT : Demonius has pointed out that that they were in the same year of college.
m "Oh? You must be... A junior?"
me "I'm a freshman actually."
If Emily only discovered she was pregnant when she was already in a relationship with Andres, there must not have been too much time between one relationship and the next (I assume Emily was actually in a relationship with Santhiago instead of just casual sex or FWB).

I wonder why Emily and Santhiago broke up (as afterward both seem to still have strong feelings for the other and still spend time together) and why Andres and Santhiago disliked each other so much.
I can understand Andres breaking up with Emily after finding out she was pregnant, but not sure why they got back together.

When was the photo of Santhiago, Emily and Melissa taken? I'm not sure how much time passed before she told Santi she was pregnant and how much of a gap before his parents talked to her.
Well .. you quoted her thoughts and her talk to Santi - it was a surprise 4 him and 4 her - so they just shagged.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
So a few things:
We're all pretty much probably the same mind that this Mr. Navarro is Santiago, yes?

Did anyone sleep with the Spanish Teacher? Because I'm pretty sure that's him in the wedding picture at her place...
Which would effectively make her his Step-Mom, so to speak...
There's even a come inside her option, that's gonna be fun later huh :devilish:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I think Santiago could turn out to be quite the lesson for the MC. I mean, our character has been manwhoring it up all over the place, and his father was very much the same kind of guy. So, if I'm right... Layla could be his daughter, Gabi is his wife and we're his son. We're about to see the perils of the playboy lifestyle come to karma.
I don't think Layla will be his daughter, this game is going "incest free" and pulling Layla from the options would be a nasty pulling the rug move.
I mean, that's a flirtatious relationship from day 1.

Plus everything suggests that Principal Moore is still married to Alexis/Layla father (the car Alexis use to go to the show is her dad's).

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
If you go on Cara route, if you're nice to her, that's what you get. You can go Nikki route. There are certain options to pick if you want to go her route. It all depends on what you choose.
well seems im bugged, im playing with the wt mod, made all nice choices for both and checked the save, have 16 pts with both; at the ice cream both say they love the mc but in the bed when i have to choose, its only cara option

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
well seems im bugged, im playing with the wt mod, made all nice choices for both and checked the save, have 16 pts with both; at the ice cream both say they love the mc but in the bed when i have to choose, its only cara option
Zoey's mod?
It breaks the game because it aims to make a harem game out of it.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
WT mod can mess up things. I personaly don't use it. Idk, my best advice is to restart whole game. Its a long process but at least your save files won't be corupted.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes