Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Look at IRL and be reasonable .. should that be the case about Erynn, she needs help!
She desperately needs it, like yesterday!
Problem is, she does not seem to be getting any from the Mc 4 some unearthly reason.
Please bear in mind, gurls will keep the white knights at arms length but muted and neutered, like they do not exist,
only because they wanna feel in control of their lives and deny obvious help from obviously caring heart warming people.

Please have a heart and push on ... doing good does not guarantee a GF, more often that not IRL and in games,
the jerk/bully route yealds a bounty of results whilst being good earns only peace of own mind.

Noxyfoxy

Sep 23, 2020
There’s a huge amount of content in update 6 so no idea why you aren’t able to keep going.
Yea I saw that on my pc and I was like ok yea somethings up but like I said before I was using the mobile port at first so maybe there's just errors there

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
So Emily still had feeling for Santhiago and started meeting with him again after getting married to Andres. (it seems Andres was partially correct with his accusations)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

even when it seems he had interesting plans for dealing with the pregnancy

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
That bitch julia. Ruined my first playthrough. Don't know why all my MC's in games have to be male whores. ; ) Lucky I got mutiple paths saved. This game is great. Only shitty thing is have to choose between all the great girls. Alexis is still number one though. Even after this update.

Reactions: luisar018

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
If didn't get fucked up, I just showed you all version of that scene when I did the original modding, I just posed a v0.6 Mod v0.3 that cuts them down to only one because you are right the dialogue is similar, and you are not the first person who has said this so that done.
Does it save the variables or does it still only apply one?

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
I already thought the MC was a pussy before: You can be respectful towards women without being fearful. Still, the game was good. But now the whole thing sucks. The mother is an irresponsible slut, the 'wanted' GF (Erynn) is a prostitute. If now comes that Erynn does all that for some reason for the MC to protect him from harm or something, then I have to puke for several days. But I'm not going to find out anymore. For me, this is the end of the line.
Dude take a chill pill and let the story play out. We don't know the reason behind the shit Erynn is doing yet. I'm sure in the end the MC will have to help her out of the screwed up situation she's in. Especially if her asshole ex is involved. I will be nice putting him in his place.

Tribal chief

Dec 22, 2020
Now how can I enjoy the game
Knowing The Main LI is some kind of trouble

Now I have to wait until I save her then again I can start to enjoy the game

(If erynn is a camgirl then what the fuck that old dude is doing with her
If she is a camgirl then she have to sit home she don't have to go to the cub with a old man until that old man is going to fuck her
And that is very sad and after hearing back story
It makes me more sad she had to do things that she don't like )

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Does it save the variables or does it still only apply one?
It applies both, the way I modded it. This is a harem mod so I aim to show you as many scenes as possible. Even if there were a scene that required a variable I didn't allow to be applied earlier in the mod I would just declare it before it's called. If that's not your bag in a mod I get it, but that's how I mod and a lot of people seem to like it, so I won't be changing. If you want something more conventional that just gives you choices that lead to points try Scrappy's.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
So a few things:
We're all pretty much probably the same mind that this Mr. Navarro is Santiago, yes?

Did anyone sleep with the Spanish Teacher? Because I'm pretty sure that's him in the wedding picture at her place...
Which would effectively make her his Step-Mom, so to speak...
Ahahahaha. Like I said early, Gabi is definitely going to be ticking timebomb for us. Goddamn, I didn't even realize Santi was her husband. I think MC is about to get clocked by both his dads.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well for those who enquired/asked or anyone who cares, here's the PDF Walkthrough:

Any issues or inaccuracies please let me know. Will keep it updated now going forward.

(Edit: Updated for v0.6 )
Maviarab, note for future edit:

#47 (Peek) should include [+2 RP/Erynn] according to the script.

Regards.

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
Holy shit this update was FYAT!!
I was jaw dropped by Erynn, Emily, Alexis' sister, Andres, last but not least, the whole drama that was unfolding.

I can't wait for the next update. I mean I love most of the sex scenes, but holy shit the emotions, laughter, and the mysteries keep unfolding.

Nikki is best girl for me, she's the hottest and can't wait to flaunt her all over the rest haha.​

Reactions: MV_1999

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ahahahaha. Like I said early, Gabi is definitely going to be ticking timebomb for us. Goddamn, I didn't even realize Santi was her husband. I think MC is about to get clocked by both his dads.
I think Santiago could turn out to be quite the lesson for the MC. I mean, our character has been manwhoring it up all over the place, and his father was very much the same kind of guy. So, if I'm right... Layla could be his daughter, Gabi is his wife and we're his son. We're about to see the perils of the playboy lifestyle come to karma.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I'm really a bit conflicted about this update.

The whole Emily/Melissa flashback was really unneeded and far too long imo, i was tempted to skip it completely.
As for Emily/Andres/Santhiago, u can put them in one sack and hit it, no matter which one u hit, it's the right one.
I'd whish if the Mc could get his own apartment (preferably one with Nikki), i have really no pity/sympathy for Emily's situation, neither for Andres...with Santhiago it's fine as we can fuck his wife, getting Gabi pregnant would be the cherry on top of the cake.

As for Erynn...honestly i really don't care anymore, i just hope the blackmail has a damn good reason and not some stupid nude picks.

The one which irks me the most in this update is the MC.
I really was possitive surprised about him in the begining and how he wanted to clear all the shit what is going on...that was until the Erynn scene and he run away before she could explain what is troubling her...i mean really, after he saw how she was that morning :rolleyes:.

Continued with what happend at the end of the weekend.
First he runs away, leaving only a letter, instead of trying to let Nikki/Cara cool down and talk with her...and as Nikki chases after him he runs away again, to top it he wallow's in self pity....that was finaly the moment where my patience has run out, i really wanted to bash his face against the next brickwall.

Ps. I really found it funny to tell Lyla that Alexis is ur ocasional hoock up :LOL:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I think Santiago could turn out to be quite the lesson for the MC. I mean, our character has been manwhoring it up all over the place, and his father was very much the same kind of guy. So, if I'm right... Layla could be his daughter, Gabi is his wife and we're his son. We're about to see the perils of the playboy lifestyle come to karma.
Layla is Adriana's daughter, though. Not Gabi's.

EDIT: ...Huh. I just realized considering the ages, Adrianna must have already had Lexi by the time she was in college, rooming with Emily. That might be why she's always away from the dorm room. Taking care of her kid, like Melissa. And then she had to have gotten knocked up that first year too, since Layla is MC's age. Uhhh. Huh.

Santi could be the dad, I guess. Although, there's no incest tag on the game, so maybe not.

Man. Single moms with early knock-ups all over the place here.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I'm really a bit conflicted about this update.

The whole Emily/Melissa flashback was really unneeded and far too long imo, i was tempted to skip it completely.
As for Emily/Andres/Santhiago, u can put them in one sack and hit it, no matter which one u hit, it's the right one.
I'd whish if the Mc could get his own apartment (preferably one with Nikki), i have really no pity/sympathy for Emily's situation, neither for Andres...with Santhiago it's fine as we can fuck his wife, getting Gabi pregnant would be the cherry on top of the cake.

As for Erynn...honestly i really don't care anymore, i just hope the blackmail has a damn good reason and not some stupid nude picks.

The one which irks me the most in this update is the MC.
I really was possitive surprised about him in the begining and how he wanted to clear all the shit what is going on...that was until the Erynn scene and he run away before she could explain what is troubling her...i mean really, after he saw how she was that morning :rolleyes:.

Continued with what happend at the end of the weekend.
First he runs away, leaving only a letter, instead of trying to let Nikki/Cara cool down and talk with her...and as Nikki chases after him he runs away again, to top it he wallow's in self pity....that was finaly the moment where my patience has run out, i really wanted to bash his face against the next brickwall.

Ps. I really found it funny to tell Lyla that Alexis is ur ocasional hoock up :LOL:
Well for MC running away he's not actually doing that from my perspective. In the case of Nikki/Cano he's playing smart and it's something that I would do. Basically they had wedding cancelation and his presence in that house might make him uncomfortable. Nikki/Cano mom (can't remember her name) might got reminded constantly of Andrew when ever she sees MC.

As for Erynn, they did agree to leave it for another day where I presume Erynn will come clean or at least tell some part of it. Now again that's just me.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Layla is Adriana's daughter, though. Not Gabi's.

EDIT: ...Huh. I just realized considering the ages, Adrianna must have already had Lexi by the time she was in college, rooming with Emily. That might be why she's always away from the dorm room. Taking care of her kid, like Melissa. And then she had to have gotten knocked up that first year too, since Layla is MC's age. Uhhh. Huh.

Santi could be the dad, I guess. Although, there's no incest tag on the game, so maybe not.

Man. Single moms with early knock-ups all over the place here.
I guess that it is possible that Alexis and Layla have different fathers. It would be more likely that Adriana's husband is Layla's father and not Alexis', unless he is not the father of either girl.
Not sure about American colleges - were Melissa and Adriana third year when Emily was in her first year? Both Melissa and Emily got pregnant at 18 and Melissa is two years older than Emily. I assume Adriana was in the same year as Melissa.
If people are correct in saying Santi is Gabi's husband then according to Patreon rules there is already incest (as Gabi would be your step-mom)

EDIT : Demonius has pointed out that that they were in the same year of college.
m "Oh? You must be... A junior?"
me "I'm a freshman actually."

Last edited:

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
I guess that it is possible that Alexis and Layla have different fathers, which would mean that Adriana's husband is Layla's father (and not Alexis', unless he is not the father of either girl.)
Not sure about American colleges - were Melissa and Adriana third year when Emily was in her first year? Both Melissa and Emily got pregnant at 18 and Melissa is two years older than Emily. I assume Adriana was in the same year as Melissa.
If people are correct in saying Santi is Gabi's husband then according to Patreon rules there is already incest (as Gabi would be your step-mom)
pretty sure they were all in thier first year of college, Emily and Mellissa actually stated they were both freshman and im pretty sure colleges in the US have people share a dorm room who are in the same year of college

Reactions: ShadowThrone
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes