Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I believe that the story that Nyx is trying to tell will lead us to an Eryn as a couple, to Emily as a great mother who will make peace with Santi who will be a great father. This story I think is going to be one of redemptions. But I sincerely hope that those of us who don't like Emily, even though she was a saint, have a painful past, neither Santi, who at the time slipped away, nor Erym, who I don't know what problem she will have but she has always been with Etham and that is not I can forgive, we can choose other ways. Personally I prefer Andres and Alexis. Andres is being turned into a scoundrel, but he was the one who raised the MC. And what am I going to say about Alexis, that although it seems they are trying to get her out of the way, she is and will be my favorite girl

Reactions: CoffeeDrinker

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I wonder who the MC met at the end of this update.
Maybe Nikki/Cara decided not to give up and try to back with MC :unsure:
Although I may be wrong.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Knowing that our dear mc is not the brightest among bulbs, and after some simple math, Id say that is quite obvious- our dear Rachel aka sexy flight attendant :WeSmart: And yup, i went for her at the start, and not alexis-bitch:p

Oct 2, 2020
Noo. :D I do not like her.
I doubt it. What reasons would she go where the MC would?
Lakeyn, at least has reasons, to visit Alexis.
I know mc have suprise look on his face ,definitely not her or is she maybe related to Sienna? :ROFLMAO: U know the title of this game.

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Knowing that our dear mc is not the brightest among bulbs, and after some simple math, Id say that is quite obvious- our dear Rachel aka sexy flight attendant :WeSmart: And yup, i went for her at the start, and not alexis-bitch:p
I do not like her. Alexis the best girl! :D

Rachel is a bitch, sorry haha
Having sex with men at work (at Emily's) and she's a camgirl too.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I do not like her. Alexis the best girl! :D

Rachel is a bitch, sorry haha
Having sex with men at work (at Emily's) and she's a camgirl too.
Im not saying she issnt a bitch, on contrary...yet she is just a perfect choice to have fun with from time to time.
And probably one of the top candidates for that "encounter".

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Im not saying she issnt a bitch, on contrary...yet she is just a perfect choice to have fun with from time to time.
And probably one of the top candidates for that "encounter".
On this I can agree. But she isn't a GF material, for me at least. ;)

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
I wonder who the MC met at the end of this update.
Maybe Nikki/Cara decided not to give up and try to back with MC :unsure:
Although I may be wrong.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At the time, I could swear that it would be Alexis....but it would be awesome to see Lakeyn again and have some good times with her!

Yugan

Jan 18, 2021
And then everyone goes bonkers wondering who is on the plane with our dear MC....... could be Lakeyn..... could be his dumbass step father....... could be his former future stepmom/ mother in law (forgot her name).... who knows... I'm just gonna wait for the next update and try to build up some courage over the few weeks to either have my heart ripped to shreds even more or have it completely stop.

Reactions: MV_1999
Jan 11, 2021
Hopefully Nikki or Cara, but i think it will be Alexis or Lakeyn.
If Nyx would be truly evil, she could make Nikki/Cara decide to move in with MC. This would make MC's life a hell and the other girls furious.

However, most probably that would be Lakeyn.

From the sentence I feel that could be someone close to MC's age.

Otherwise I would also think of Adriana and Mr. Navarro.
Despite the resemblance, I think our MC still does not suspect him to be Santi, and as single-minded as ever, MC can tell him his life story .. again (no high-mile club this time).
The whole conversation could end up in a nice dinner invitation to the Navarros, just to embarrass Gabi again.

I apologize, I fantasize too much. (I must write a lot to overcome my PTSD after playing Acting Lessons last weekend.)

Last edited:

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Ok, soooooooo maybe I'm wrong but, is it possible that the husband of (Gabi) the Spanish teacher is the father of the MC?
I mean the guy in the photo at Gabi's house looks like the MC's dad at least to me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: D-Vine

Gh0st_Harambe

Formerly '-Eyez-'
Mar 9, 2020
If Nyx would be truly evil, she could make Nikki/Cara decide to move in with MC. This would make MC's life a hell and the other girls furious.

However, most probably that would be Lakeyn.

From the sentence I feel that could be someone close to MC's age.

Otherwise I would also think of Adriana and Mr. Navarro.
Despite the resemblance, I think our MC still does not suspect him to be Santi, and as single-minded as ever, MC can tell him his life story .. again (no high-mile club this time).
The whole conversation could end up in a nice dinner invitation to the Navarros, just to embarrass Gabi again.

I apologize, I fantasize too much. (I must write a lot to overcome my PTSD after playing Acting Lessons last weekend.)
I was thinking the same, Nikki or Cara leave her life behind in Riverside to be with the mc.

Gh0st_Harambe

Formerly '-Eyez-'
Mar 9, 2020
Ok, soooooooo maybe I'm wrong but, is it possible that the husband of (Gabi) the Spanish teacher is the father of the MC?
I mean the guy in the photo at Gabi's house looks like the MC's dad at least to me.
Could be, only Nyx know it, we have to wait for the next updates to see if is or not.

Reactions: diegao
4.40 star(s) 268 Votes