Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Where´s the fun in too much Drama? The same for many things it gets a little bit boring if it´s to much. :unsure:
Oh sorry. I thought you asked for a LI without any sort of drama, not without too much drama. I must have missread.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
No no you are right. Wouldn´t hurt to put just one LI into the VN without any sort of Drama in her Story Arc. With all the other Girls for now we have enough Drama for the next years. :ROFLMAO:
Mmmm, depending on how you do it, it would be a nice fuckoff to all other girls, I'll give you that.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
No no you are right. Wouldn´t hurt to put just one LI into the VN without any sort of Drama in her Story Arc. With all the other Girls for now we have enough Drama for the next years. :ROFLMAO:
Currently...Lakeyn has no drama....

Jus sayin'....

• Love
Reactions: OutOfAshes

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Fuck!! I cant see my girl Nikki crying like that, there is gotta be a way that the MC can comeback to her.
Or she going for him?
Plz Dev dont let me down with this one that relationship has to work in the future one way or another

Thank you so much for your hard work on this amazing game! Keep it up

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
Lakeyn would bring more drama if you fucked her early on. If it's her visiting Alexis and Layla. Even though it was before the other relationships started. What would you think if you met someone then found out they fucked your cousin a few days before. More drama that's what.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Lakeyn would bring more drama if you fucked her early on. If it's her visiting Alexis and Layla. Even though it was before the other relationships started. What would you think if you met someone then found out they fucked your cousin a few days before. More drama that's what.
I think sleeping with her early on won't bring much drama. Since it was weeks/months before the start of the game. But if MC bangs her now, when he's been chasing the other girls... shits going to go down.

Reactions: LSC82

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is a lifetime ago ... remember Mc is the hulk with resentment issues ... he needs fresh babes to unwind.
I think sleeping with her early on won't bring much drama. Since it was weeks/months before the start of the game. But if MC bangs her now, when he's been chasing the other girls... shits going to go down.
Mc needs a lot of TLC ... yet this game provides ...

Walnutt

Jan 14, 2021
Just hardcore binged this game. Man..everytime there was a scene with a girl, she became my favorite girl

well done, dev. well done

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Holy cow what is happened here? Two weeks on a business trip and this thread is close to a meltdown. Taked me close of three devenings to catch up here.

With the possibility to have the choice of pull out or not, is pregnancy planed in he future? That would ad much more drama later in the game if the MC kock up one or more girls. Shit to the fan!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
All the women are so independent .. they do not need to go MC mom route of looking 4 a surrogate father.
MC is hulk enough to give and spread it around - his love 4 babes, their mounds and their dramas.
Bring it on ... game!
Holy cow what is happened here? Two weeks on a business trip and this thread is close to a meltdown. Taked me close of three devenings to catch up here.

With the possibility to have the choice of pull out or not, is pregnancy planed in he future? That would ad much more drama later in the game if the MC kock up one or more girls. Shit to the fan!
one of the few games were i like all the women

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
People lost their shit over their waifus not behaving the way they wanted them to. More or less.

Maybe. Or maybe Nyx will have a pregnancy scare, but not follow through on actual pregnancy? And thats what pull out marker is there for. Thats good drama on its own, too.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Currently...Lakeyn has no drama....

Jus sayin'....
If she is the one coming back into the story that won't stay that way for long.
Soon enough she's gonna be a part in another misuderstanding with her cousins...
I think so too, as much as you can tell someone like Layla that "technically" the 2 of you weren't in a commited relationship, she's not gonna take to your manwhorish ways lightly.
Same for Alexis, maybe...

All that's happened so far has taken place during 2 weeks(other then memory events).
If the pace keeps steady i suspect any preggo talk will come as a nasty surprise near endgame/epilogue, rather than something we have to deal next.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
A hook up is just one time only .. she gets it .. she gone dropped the ball ... possibly in some other laps as well ...
Parading tats around and exposing skin all day to supposedly ink good looking features ... can get tedious.
Pretty sure she does not get bored or lonesome ... some types would allways be propositioning her for the easy feels.
If she is the one coming back into the story that won't stay that way for long.
Soon enough she's gonna be a part in another misuderstanding with her cousins...

I think so too, as much as you can tell someone like Layla that "technically" the 2 of you weren't in a commited relationship, she's not gonna take to your manwhorish ways lightly.
Same for Alexis, maybe...

All that's happened so far has taken place during 2 weeks(other then memory events).
If the pace keeps steady i suspect any preggo talk will come as a nasty surprise near endgame/epilogue, rather than something we have to deal next.
i had the Feeling someone mentioned Lakeyn? :D

and then it was Mav
Anything to build on must be further than the meet and bang convo ... or it stays that way and she be happy like that.

Jun 22, 2020
I have finished this game last night V-6a. I loved the game so far. I have a filling that something bad happened with Erynn Either she is pregnant with Eathen's Child or she is being abused by her Modelling Agency's Higher ups [Just A Speculation]

Personally I think the story is about to take a major turn. And I may not like the Ending.
My guess is the ending Is gonna break a lot of Hearts.

But I am eagerly Waiting for the next update.

Thank You Developer/Developers for such a good Game.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017

Unlocked

Hey,
Thank you again for reaching this goal.
The poll was close to unanimous, so here you go.

I hope you like it. Click the link if you want to download the full resolution/size.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
And then everyone goes bonkers wondering who is on the plane with our dear MC....... could be Lakeyn..... could be his dumbass step father....... could be his former future stepmom/ mother in law (forgot her name).... who knows... I'm just gonna wait for the next update and try to build up some courage over the few weeks to either have my heart ripped to shreds even more or have it completely stop.
No doubt in my mind that my heart will be completely destroyed every update.

4.40 star(s) 268 Votes