Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020

Unlocked

Hey,
Thank you again for reaching this goal.
The poll was close to unanimous, so here you go.

I hope you like it. Click the link if you want to download the full resolution/size.

damn that's hot

any chance Layla could wear that in a sex scene? asking for a friend...

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I'm so glad that Nyx make "Dylan" in this game. Here's one Dylan thought when he asked MC opinion about meal :

Pick up "Say it's great" and later on Dylan makes conclusion that MC is proposing him :LOL: hahahahha. What a brilliant character, one of the best.

Cigzag

Feb 20, 2020
Latest update =
An exception has occurred
;(

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Latest update =
;(
You need to start a new game if don't use a save from ver 5.5. Saves > ver5.4 are fine, saves < ver 5.5 dont work anymore.
And if you use a mod use the updated version of it, but be prepared that the mod screws your game.

Reactions: Cigzag

Cigzag

Feb 20, 2020
You need to start a new game if don't use a save from ver 5.5. Saves > ver5.4 are fine, saves < ver 5.5 dont work anymore.
And if you use a mod use the updated version of it, but be prepared that the mod screws your game.
Ah okay thanks, looks like I'll be restarting the game. This ones worth it, so no biggie :)

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
What in the world is Erynne doing? If she's being blackmailed, the heck would she be blackmailed for? Why does our MC walk off instead of letting her explain herself? Why does MC forgive his mother so easily for basically cheating? How did his mother have such a change of heart? She went from an (apparently... not judging)easy lay, to a loyal, loving mother? Also, why does our MC run from his problems so much?

Will there ever be a point in the story when the MC would come to grips with both of his parents being terrible? I mean, he shouldn't really blame his step-dad for being angry. He was being constantly cheated on by someone he loved, and after forgiving her and moving past all of that, she goes and meets up with not only the person that got her pregnant, but the man she was assumedly in-love with. Matters only made worse when we figure out that his step-dad was an unfaithful person himself. No-one's innocent in their story.

Wonderful writing by Nyx because there's absolutely no black and white to any part of this story. Just so many different shades of grey. The writing is commendable because not only was it able to successfully invoke strong emotions within the audience, but it left everyone wanting more, and with many plausible questions. The only con in the writing being how our Main Character almost uncharacteristically forgave his mother so quickly. You'd think he'd be more furious after realizing that he put his step-father through so much based off of false beliefs. Sorry if I got anything wrong here, but I'm not fully analyzing the literary aspect of this novel. I will say however, that this is one of the better-written AVN's that I've seen in recent years. A lot of potential here.

All of these various questions aside, when would we get a chance to progress our relationship with Layla or begin a relationship with Elena? In my current playthrough, I'm playing almost exclusively for Layla, which may be a bit unpopular, seeing as she's one of the less-liked LI's.

Reactions: LSC82 and MV_1999

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is life on the rocks off from the knock outs with babes who do not care enough to be there when talking to boys.
What in the world is Erynne doing? If she's being blackmailed, the heck would she be blackmailed for? Why does our MC walk off instead of letting her explain herself? Why does MC forgive his mother so easily for basically cheating? How did his mother have such a change of heart? She went from an (apparently... not judging)easy lay, to a loyal, loving mother? Also, why does our MC run from his problems so much?

Will there ever be a point in the story when the MC would come to grips with both of his parents being terrible? I mean, he shouldn't really blame his step-dad for being angry. He was being constantly cheated on by someone he loved, and after forgiving her and moving past all of that, she goes and meets up with not only the person that got her pregnant, but the man she was assumedly in-love with. Matters only made worse when we figure out that his step-dad was an unfaithful person himself. No-one's innocent in their story.

Wonderful writing by Nyx because there's absolutely no black and white to any part of this story. Just so many different shades of grey. The writing is commendable because not only was it able to successfully invoke strong emotions within the audience, but it left everyone wanting more, and with many plausible questions. The only con in the writing being how our Main Character almost uncharacteristically forgave his mother so quickly. You'd think he'd be more furious after realizing that he put his step-father through so much based off of false beliefs. Sorry if I got anything wrong here, but I'm not fully analyzing the literary aspect of this novel. I will say however, that this is one of the better-written AVN's that I've seen in recent years. A lot of potential here.

All of these various questions aside, when would we get a chance to progress our relationship with Layla or begin a relationship with Elena? In my current playthrough, I'm playing almost exclusively for Layla, which may be a bit unpopular, seeing as she's one of the less-liked LI's.
She has had all the time in the whole wide world to explain and rub off and make amends with MC:
She had him sleeping in her home, sharing her breath, longing with her on the time to catch up.
Where did she spend all that quality time she bought herself in the midst of MCs heart?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Ohhh dear...where to start....

What in the world is Erynne doing? If she's being blackmailed, the heck would she be blackmailed for?
Who knows...yet. Could be a number of things at this point in time.
Why does our MC walk off instead of letting her explain herself?
Your choice, you could choose to hear her out.
Why does MC forgive his mother so easily for basically cheating?
Cheating huh? Interesting....
How did his mother have such a change of heart? She went from an (apparently... not judging)easy lay, to a loyal, loving mother?
Oh I see, the two are mutually exclusive are they?
Also, why does our MC run from his problems so much?
You'll find most people actually do this in life.
Will there ever be a point in the story when the MC would come to grips with both of his parents being terrible?
Would say he already done that....
I mean, he shouldn't really blame his step-dad for being angry. He was being constantly cheated on by someone he loved, and after forgiving her and moving past all of that, she goes and meets up with not only the person that got her pregnant, but the man she was assumedly in-love with. Matters only made worse when we figure out that his step-dad was an unfaithful person himself. No-one's innocent in their story.
Again...she cheated huh? Still interesting...
No potential. It is already one of the best. Period (opinions aside naturally). As for why he forgave his mother so quick...well..for what exactly? Andres left her remember. What exactly has she done wrong in your eyes? Hmmm? Because not seeing it myself.
Layla, wait and see. Long story and I doubt Nyx will tell us. Elena, unlikely in my own opinion however it would be nice to see something with her in some capacity.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
This is life on the rocks off from the knock outs with babes who do not care enough to be there when talking to boys.

She has had all the time in the whole wide world to explain and rub off and make amends with MC:
She had him sleeping in her home, sharing her breath, longing with her on the time to catch up.
Where did she spend all that quality time she bought herself in the midst of MCs heart?
Given all the build up, i'd say she's probably ashamed, wonders what he'll think of her...
Those kinds of things give people pause and make them keep their deep dark secrets buried, even though they want to let it out.

Plus they spent a whole lot of time apart, when that happens you kinda need to learn wether things still "work", you don't just walk to your buddy who you haven't connected in years and start spilling some serious problems...
Is this person still the same thing he was 5 years ago? Do i trust him? Do i still like him to tell him my "secret"? She had to figure things out...

Last edited:

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Ohhh dear...where to start....

Who knows...yet. Could be a number of things at this point in time.

Your choice, you could choose to hear her out.

Cheating huh? Interesting....

Oh I see, the two are mutually exclusive are they?

You'll find most people actually do this in life.

Would say he already done that....

Again...she cheated huh? Still interesting...

No potential. It is already one of the best. Period (opinions aside naturally). As for why he forgave his mother so quick...well..for what exactly? Andres left her remember. What exactly has she done wrong in your eyes? Hmmm? Because not seeing it myself.

Layla, wait and see. Long story and I doubt Nyx will tell us. Elena, unlikely in my own opinion however it would be nice to see something with her in some capacity.
tbf Emily did cheat with Melissa, she hadn't broken up with Andres when she slept with her

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
tbf Emily did cheat with Melissa, she hadn't broken up with Andres when she slept with her
Well to be fair Emily might have thought they were broken up at the time, but the Santi talks were also not really smart considering her and Andres's past with him. Now we may well find out reasons why it was not so bad or even very understandable later from Nyx, but that was really not smart at best if she was invested in a future relation with Andres. :p

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
See below.
Well to be fair Emily might have thought they were broken up at the time, but the Santi talks were also not really smart considering her and Andres's past with him. Now we may well find out reasons why it was not so bad or even very understandable later from Nyx, but that was really not smart at best if she was invested in a future relation with Andres. :p
Exactly.

Andres walks away in a huff and refuses to talk further. Funny how very few see it from Emily's pov (the hate is strong for her apparently) where as far as she may have known..he was done with her (and that would be a very logical assumption to make given her situation).

We also do not know (it is never explicitly stated) when Emily calls Melissa 'for help' and when they go out...only that Andres comes around to apologise the morning after that night out. (is the same day...days later...a week later etc?)

Slate people when they deserve it sure, when you have facts, sure. Funny though how people assume one thing and give the benefit of the doubt for one character but don't apply that same logic to a different character.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I just finished a second walkthrough of this, and trying solely for Alexis, never did anything with anyone else sexually but only helped Layla & Erynn a couple of times.

How do you know is you ended Alexis' path?

The last with her that happened was not letting her go and her in the car crying...

is it over? if so, what did i do wrong?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I just finished a second walkthrough of this, and trying solely for Alexis, never did anything with anyone else sexually but only helped Layla & Erynn a couple of times.

How do you know is you ended Alexis' path?

The last with her that happened was not letting her go and her in the car crying...

is it over? if so, what did i do wrong?
That's how it ends...for now (and that does not give you an [AlexisEndPath] flag

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Thanks Maviarab. I did everything I could to not be the typical guy in this game, and just about every game like it.

I lock onto one girl (Katie in Dreamers, Carli in Depraved, Caroline in Milfy City, etc) and I can't bear the thought of thinking I borked up somewhere in the game. I didn't kiss or flirt or do anything with anyone, just a few helping things to be nice.

Alexis is one of my most favorite characters in these sorts of games which I only started playing in 2021 as the COVOD thing was worsening here in the States.

I know it's just a game and all and I know I can play it over to get the right patch, but v7 can NOT come out quick enough. It's like waiting for season 2 of BaD with my full blown Jill path. I'm chomping at the bit.

Thanks again.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Now I agree with people who say the MC was quick to forgive Emily. However, I also don't believe that the sins of her past should cripple her chances for a good relationship with her son. She was an idiot. Definitely pissed me off a bit when she's pregnant and was wanting to drink... anyways, doesn't change the fact that she was able to grow up and be a decent parent. There are still things that have not yet been answered and the only thing we can go off is by pure speculation. Which a lot of theories I've seen so far have been really...interesting. Especially the theories of Erynn being a whore. I wonder if that means she does butt stuff :BootyTime:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
See below.

Exactly.

Andres walks away in a huff and refuses to talk further. Funny how very few see it from Emily's pov (the hate is strong for her apparently) where as far as she may have known..he was done with her (and that would be a very logical assumption to make given her situation).

We also do not know (it is never explicitly stated) when Emily calls Melissa 'for help' and when they go out...only that Andres comes around to apologise the morning after that night out. (is the same day...days later...a week later etc?)

Slate people when they deserve it sure, when you have facts, sure. Funny though how people assume one thing and give the benefit of the doubt for one character but don't apply that same logic to a different character.
Well if you read my post about the scene I would love to see about MC and Emily having a emotional and healing talk, you would know that I do not think Emily is blameless completely, but that does not make her a slut, cold hearted or not loving MC now. Add to that that we are indeed missing info (purposefully withheld by Nyx since it will be important later on likely) and that gets even more messed up if judge someone to easily.

Would I be shocked if we found out Melissa and Emily might have been part time lovers when MC was away? No, would I think that is MC's business or something to get worked up over unless he gets into a relationship with one of them. Also No. Basically Emily's life is her own and MC only has some right to blame and/or forgive her insofar as her decisions had a big impact on him and vice versa. I do expect Emily and Melissa as well to do slightly blame and feel hurt as well by MC having shut them out while he was at Andres all those years. :)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes