Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
Ohhh dear...where to start....

Who knows...yet. Could be a number of things at this point in time.

Your choice, you could choose to hear her out.

Cheating huh? Interesting....

Oh I see, the two are mutually exclusive are they?

You'll find most people actually do this in life.

Would say he already done that....

Again...she cheated huh? Still interesting...

No potential. It is already one of the best. Period (opinions aside naturally). As for why he forgave his mother so quick...well..for what exactly? Andres left her remember. What exactly has she done wrong in your eyes? Hmmm? Because not seeing it myself.

Layla, wait and see. Long story and I doubt Nyx will tell us. Elena, unlikely in my own opinion however it would be nice to see something with her in some capacity.
During the flashback was when she assumedly cheated. She was seeing Andres while still hooking up with Santhiago. Is that not considered cheating or perhaps I need to replay the game?

What she's done wrong is subjective. The MC expressed his opinions in 5.5 when he told her that he gave his step-dad crap because of leaving. It really depends on what you may consider cheating, but meeting up with a former lover whilst still being married for whatever reason is in no way appropriate. But it seems like I may be missing something here, so I'll respectfully ask if you may show me what I seem to be missing in that regard.

Objectively, she was a great mother who made some mistakes along the way. Everyone makes mistakes, and she is only human. It does not mean that I have to agree with her actions or even like her character. For what those actions are? That would be a much more subjective take on things.

It does seem like I am unaware of something here, so excuse my ignorance on whatever that may be.

Jul 5, 2019
During the flashback was when she assumedly cheated. She was seeing Andres while still hooking up with Santhiago. Is that not considered cheating or perhaps I need to replay the game?
I'm pretty sure she said she didn't cheat on him, it happened before they started dating and she had just found out about it, and was telling him.

Reactions: MV_1999

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Hey Maviarab -- just realized I was using your walkthrough for .6 of this game. Just put 2 & 2 together now. I really hope this game ends the way I want it to end.

Alexis, or I riot! :mad:

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020

What she's done wrong is subjective. The MC expressed his opinions in 5.5 when he told her that he gave his step-dad crap because of leaving. It really depends on what you may consider cheating, but meeting up with a former lover whilst still being married for whatever reason is in no way appropriate. But it seems like I may be missing something here, so I'll respectfully ask if you may show me what I seem to be missing in that regard.

Objectively, she was a great mother who made some mistakes along the way. Everyone makes mistakes, and she is only human. It does not mean that I have to agree with her actions or even like her character. For what those actions are? That would be a much more subjective take on things.

It does seem like I am unaware of something here, so excuse my ignorance on whatever that may be.
I don't think you are wrong in any way. As you said, what people perceive as wrong is subjective. Some people will definitely think what Emily did while married to Andres was wrong, but there are people who will say, "BuT SHe DIdn'T Do AnYtHInG". Shit, even I was an Emily hater, but after this update, my extreme views on her cooled down a bit. I still think she was an idiot kid during the flashback scene, and think MC was way way way too quick to forgive her. I mean she did blurt out life-changing news. You'd think that would take some time to come to terms with. But there will be people absolutely disagree with everything I said, and that's ok.

Now what I am not Okay with is people who don't like Nikki. I mean that's just an absolutely wrong opinion to have. She's perfect in every sense.

Jul 5, 2019
She also said that she dated Santhiago off and on until she had MC. I could be wrong, but it is very possible that there could have been overlap with her and Andres. It also seems as though they had a bad history in the past, concerning Santhiago.
She said she dated him on and off in high school and college, not up until she had MC. I'm not sure its ever mentioned if she even had further contact with him after his parents came to her, until way after he was born.

EDIT: Actually I just ran through that scene again, she tells him she doesn't want to see him any more after the thing with his parents, and said she didn't see him again til 6 years ago. (From the present)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Well you might have missed some remarks from Nyx in thread when some people were a bit too overly unflattering about Emily, that at least Nyx who knows more of the story is more on Emily's side as that of Andres. Leading some of us to suspect we might find out a bit more that could put some other light on what happened as just the facts we know might imply. :p

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hey Maviarab -- just realized I was using your walkthrough for .6 of this game. Just put 2 & 2 together now. I really hope this game ends the way I want it to end.

Hope you found it useful.

Incorrect. From what we see, conversations, how people act, she was no longer with Santi...if she was ever actually 'with him' at all in the first place. As for Melissa, how about we look at it from Emily's pov for a change? Andres stormed off in a huff refusing to talk. We do not know factually how much time passed from then to Emily and Melissa going out and Andres arriving the morning after. For all she could have known (and logically and understandably assumed, he was done with her given her situation).

Oh no, there's no debate about cheating. So she met Santi a few times to discuss their son (after a chance first meeting after years)....is that cheating? Andres knew about this (as to when exactly is unclear though). No factual evidence anywhere to say she cheated (except from Andres, who is a known, proven and factual liar).
What mistakes did she make 'along the way'? we do not know if she told Andres immediately about meeting Santi (after that first chance encounter) as we're not told, but we do know Andres knew about it. Sending the MC to his 'father' perhaps? Yes you are correct, very subjective.
Not really, like many here you're just refusing or unable to look at things from both sides with equal balance and favour.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018

Oh, I am sure I would have to riot, because the way things have gone up to this point. I honestly can't see this playing out in a happy ending kind of way for me. I am sure it will play out as Nyx mainly intended, but I already know I am going to be very heartbroken come the end.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
So I keep playing this over in my head...so bear with me...

Let's say I don't help ANYONE at all (including Layla at the park when she's having issues with the guy) and just turn everyone down sexually but Lexi...I obviously still get that ending?

I'm over-analyzing this but it's the first time I've done so to ANY VN game. Maybe it's because if I don't get the ending I want I won't be able to play it again. It took me almost a week after the Acting Lessons "big decision" at the end to play that again. I just can't shut my brain off about this game, even as I'm playing Depraved again.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I'll only get heart-broken if the MC doesn't have a chance to "declare his love" for Lexi. None of the other characters matter to me right now. What concerns me are the very very few friendly interactions I had with Layla and I avoided 98% of Erynn's RP "+" interactions.

I see this game hurting me a lot of I don't get the Lexi declare option. I want it as bad as I want the BaDIK Jill declare option.

I've been married twice and these games are almost as bad if not worse emotionally than those marriages.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
My 2 cents, Emily is a good mom, she means well... but she wasn't a good wife.
Since the MC is the son, i think he should be in good terms with his mother... But from an outside perspective i can see why Andres thinks she's a bitch.

When she agreed to marry Andres and make him the father she agreed to keep Santi out of the family, when she starts meeting Santi she is betraying that promise.
Yes, the "letter" of the promise is never tell the MC he has another father, the subtext is "the 3 of us is the family, no one else gets in, specially Santhiago".
I also don't get the continued meetings, sure you ran into him once and decided to tell "the baby is alive and well and he considers Andres his father, he has no idea about you", but why the continued meetings? Are you gonna keep updating him about how the kids doing in school? Wether he gets a girlfriend or not?
Again, if you have an agreement he can't interfere, it doesn't make much sense... Makes it seem to me that although she didn't go forward with it, she was at least contemplating jumping ships.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Since the MC is the son, i think he should be in good terms with his mother... But from an outside perspective i can see why Andres thinks she's a bitch.

When she agreed to marry Andres and make him the father she agreed to keep Santi out of the family, when she starts meeting Santi she is betraying that promise.
Yes, the "letter" of the promise is never tell the MC he has another father, the subtext is "the 3 of us is the family, no one else gets in, specially Santhiago".
I also don't get the continued meetings, sure you ran into him once and decided to tell "the baby is alive and well and he considers Andres his father, he has no idea about you", but why the continued meetings? Are you gonna keep updating him about how the kids doing in school? Wether he gets a girlfriend or not?
Again, if you have an agreement he can't interfere, it doesn't make much sense... Makes it seem to me that although she didn't go forward with it, she was at least contemplating jumping ships.
Absolutely. She didn't do anything with Santi, however, she was obviously unhappy with Andres. I'd actually be surprised if she wasn't thinking of getting a good shag from Santi.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
So I keep playing this over in my head...so bear with me...

Let's say I don't help ANYONE at all (including Layla at the park when she's having issues with the guy) and just turn everyone down sexually but Lexi...I obviously still get that ending?
Yes you do. And please don't mention that over, seriously over-hyped game which literally doesn't even deserve to be mentioned alongside this one. If it were not for the drama ending, no one would even care about it. It really isn't that good from a writing, rendering or plot perspective.

I'll say it one more time for those who keep missing it.

Take on another guys child, unless that guy is dead...he is NEVER...really...EVER....out of the picture. She was made to keep one promise...one! She kept it (until the pool scene) by which time he was 18 and Andres should have told him. FUNNY..how SO MANY disregard the fact that Andres kept that from him for no reason. At least Emily had a reason, she was forced to promise Andres and kept that promise for a further 5 years after he fucked off.

You're right. But she was still seeing him while being with Andres, seeing as she herself said that she dated him on and off in high school and college. Her being with Andres while they were in college.
Really? That's how you arrive at that conclusion is it? *shakes head*....

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well you might have missed some remarks from Nyx in thread when some people were a bit too overly unflattering about Emily, that at least Nyx who knows more of the story is more on Emily's side as that of Andres. Leading some of us to suspect we might find out a bit more that could put some other light on what happened as just the facts we know might imply. :p
Yeah Nyx is team Emily iirc, that being said it's easy to be on one's side if u know/writte the story.
Andres will likely get more blame, like Emily sending MC away after a few weeks of being a rebellius kid...i'm curious how that turns out, but im sure he will be at fault at the end somehow...

As long we have a choice to turn down a friendly/father like relation with Santi i'm good.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020

I wish more people realize that being a good mom and being a good wife are two totally separate things.

All we know about the meetings is that Emily knew she shouldn't be doing it (but still did it) and they mostly talked about the MC.
As Andres, I would not have been happy. She is meeting multiple times with someone she still loves (she admits this to MC) and from what we know it was just the two of them in these meetings.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Yeah and it is not impossible we might find out that Emily might have had good reasons to want to jump ship in future updates or to be at least tempted by Santi again or feel the need for an outside friend. Meeting with especially Santi about MC was not smart if she was invested in a relation with Andres at that time though. Santi had no rights to be updated or whatever, he was by that time just a seed donor, not the father. Though seems Emily did feel different about that deep inside.

One of the reasons people are invested since it led to the divorce that hurt MC badly and also since they feel split in their loyalty for Andres and Emily. With Andres first having seem to be a great father for MC, but we get more and more hints he might not be a great person and feel cheated a bit and also same kind of conflicting signals about Emily. :)

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes