Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I wish more people realize that being a good mom and being a good wife are two totally separate things.

All we know about the meetings is that Emily knew she shouldn't be doing it (but still did it) and they mostly talked about the MC.
As Andres, I would not have been happy. She is meeting multiple times with someone she still loves (she admits this to MC) and from what we know it was just the two of them in these meetings.
Slight correction there if I may.

Loving someone for giving you the most important thing in your world...and being in love with them are very different. emily never states she is in love with Santi still. She never states she loves him. She states: I'll always love him becuase he gave me you. Very, very, very different meaning to all those three different phrases.

Too many people confuse that issue. I still love my first wife....I'm sure as hell no longer in-love with her anymore.

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
It's kind of crazy how many people are still off on the Emily cheated on Andres as if there was nothing else but that scene in whole update :unsure:
You gotta admit it was an interesting part of the update lol. It's definitely what I found most interesting, besides that situation with Erynne. I mean, my main LI's story is put on hold for now, and the issue with Erynne and Emily took up huge portions of this update.

So what do you guys think is up with Erynne? Instead of continuing to listen to her, MC walked off. Which happens no matter what choice you make Maviarab. He leaves when she's not done explaining things, and she also lets us know that she had more to say. Which is what I meant in my original comment regarding that.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I wish more people realize that being a good mom and being a good wife are two totally separate things.

All we know about the meetings is that Emily knew she shouldn't be doing it (but still did it) and they mostly talked about the MC.
As Andres, I would not have been happy. She is meeting multiple times with someone she still loves (she admits this to MC) and from what we know it was just the two of them in these meetings.
Yeah, it's super weird, she knows it's wrong, she knows it's betrayal of trust and of what she signed up for... But she's doing it anyway.
Even if she's not fucking him, gives the impression she means to jump ship.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I'll say it one more time for those who keep missing it.

Take on another guys child, unless that guy is dead...he is NEVER...really...EVER....out of the picture. She was made to keep one promise...one! She kept it (until the pool scene) by which time he was 18 and Andres should have told him. FUNNY..how SO MANY disregard the fact that Andres kept that from him for no reason. At least Emily had a reason, she was forced to promise Andres and kept that promise for a further 5 years after he fucked off.
He's never out of the picture... ok.
The last thing you need is for your wife to bring him into the fold, specially when she agreed otherwise.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Take on another guys child, unless that guy is dead...he is NEVER...really...EVER....out of the picture. She was made to keep one promise...one! She kept it (until the pool scene) by which time he was 18 and Andres should have told him. FUNNY..how SO MANY disregard the fact that Andres kept that from him for no reason. At least Emily had a reason, she was forced to promise Andres and kept that promise for a further 5 years after he fucked off.
Well from IRL i know that the reason why many don't/don't want to tell something like that is because they fear that it would ruin their parent/child relationship, if that fear is justified or just a baseless worry is a different story.

Not sure why u would even need to tell that to the mc in the first place, i mean many wouldn't tell the truth about the bio father/mother and why would they if the bio parent is not part of their/their kids life.

Also being forced is a bit harsh no ? Emily wasn't forced to be in a relationship with Andres.
He married her, took care of 18y old preggo Emily + raised MC as his son and in return the bio father stays a secret, i mean thats not a bad deal Emily got.

Last edited:

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020

This is exactly what I was trying to say. That was not at all appropriate of a wife to meet with a former lover like that. Regardless of the reasons. I thought I was crazy for a second there...

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
So what do you guys think is up with Erynne? Instead of continuing to listen to her, MC walked off. Which happens no matter what choice you make Maviarab. He leaves when she's not done explaining things, and she also lets us know that she had more to say. Which is what I meant in my original comment regarding that.
Erynn is a complete mystery, she has a job that depresses her that's all i can be sure.
Why it's so depressing?
Why doesn't she just leave this job?
How is that Ethan guy (who used to bully the MC) connected to this?

Those are all questions i can't really answer right now, all i have are speculations based on the small hints i think her scenes are giving us.
What i think is, she's a stripper that works in the VIP room of club Heaven(the one we first meet her), i could be totally wrong here.
Why doesn't she leave and what's Ethan's role is even harder to speculate honestly, could be anything... blackmail, bad contract...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is so over the ups and downs of his parents .. he is now in the middle of their faoling at being maturely his parent6s and acknowledge he is all grown up. He cannot just take their lies and shallow attemts at affection.

Both of his parents are sexually active and do not give much time to Mc anymore.

Treating him like a little dumb childs and tossing him around is making him hulk out in awe and disbelief.

Given all the build up, i'd say she's probably ashamed, wonders what he'll think of her...
Those kinds of things give people pause and make them keep their deep dark secrets buried, even though they want to let it out.

Plus they spent a whole lot of time apart, when that happens you kinda need to learn wether things still "work", you don't just walk to your buddy who you haven't connected in years and start spilling some serious problems...
Is this person still the same thing he was 5 years ago? Do i trust him? Do i still like him to tell him my "secret"? She had to figure things out...
See below.

Exactly.

Andres walks away in a huff and refuses to talk further. Funny how very few see it from Emily's pov (the hate is strong for her apparently) where as far as she may have known..he was done with her (and that would be a very logical assumption to make given her situation).

We also do not know (it is never explicitly stated) when Emily calls Melissa 'for help' and when they go out...only that Andres comes around to apologise the morning after that night out. (is the same day...days later...a week later etc?)

Slate people when they deserve it sure, when you have facts, sure. Funny though how people assume one thing and give the benefit of the doubt for one character but don't apply that same logic to a different character.
You gotta admit it was an interesting part of the update lol. It's definitely what I found most interesting, besides that situation with Erynne. I mean, my main LI's story is put on hold for now, and the issue with Erynne and Emily took up huge portions of this update.

This is exactly what I was trying to say. That was not at all appropriate of a wife to meet with a former lover like that. Regardless of the reasons. I thought I was crazy for a second there...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Eyrinn has no idea what it is being a friend and/or lover.
If she was friends with Mc, he would still be living with her
and she would not keep constantly trying to hurt him by
overlapping his grief vith her own grief.

She is trying to one up MC with her own hurt somehow.

Should she be his lover, she would embrace him and give full disclosure,
not give him the boot and all the smoke screens.

Erynn is a complete mystery, she has a job that depresses her that's all i can be sure.
Why it's so depressing?
Why doesn't she just leave this job?
How is that Ethan guy (who used to bully the MC) connected to this?

Those are all questions i can't really answer right now, all i have are speculations based on the small hints i think her scenes are giving us.
What i think is, she's a stripper that works in the VIP room of club Heaven(the one we first meet her), i could be totally wrong here.
Why doesn't she leave and what's Ethan's role is even harder to speculate honestly, could be anything... blackmail, bad contract...
It means a lot to be a true friend, even more so to be a human being and have a heart,
not just the constant urge to take from everybody else and never talk about it.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
One gotta love how this game is not only all about drama but the thread is all about drama :lepew:

Luckily for me I don't have any strong attachment to any of the girls (which is quite weird). Erynn went down in my tier list after the revelation she was not a bitch to MC as a child, instead was simply another in love childhood friend:rolleyes:. Alexis is probably the most interesting girl at the moment.. we'll see, though.

What I do believe MC should take it more easy and don't worry too much. All details aside, he has a great life. Mistakes were all his but he was a kid. We all make mistakes. There have not been a single day in my life I did not regret not doing something differently.

And about his father. I don't believe the sperm guy = father. Father for me is that one that raises you. Not saying Santiago is a douchebag or anything, simply that Andreas, douchebag or not, was there. Santiago wasn't. Maybe not his fault, we really don't know. But that is another topic.

Last edited:

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Yeah, it's super weird, she knows it's wrong, she knows it's betrayal of trust and of what she signed up for... But she's doing it anyway.
Even if she's not fucking him, gives the impression she means to jump ship.
I think there is still missing information (or things I have forgotten).
How did Andres find out about the meetings? Was him finding out the reason they were stopped (assuming they were)?
I would be interested to know if Emily saw Santi after the divorce. Did Santi suddenly lose interest in knowing about the MC? (as that was supposed to be what these meetings were about).
From the timeline : Emily was meeting Santi six years ago and MC lived with Andres for five years, so depending on excatly when the divorce happened there could be up to one year between the divorce and MC moving to live with Andres.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
This thread again....

And do you recall why? Hmmm? For the first time in the Vn, the MC does the right thing.

Not sure why u would even need to tell that to the mc in the first place, i mean many wouldn't tell the truth about the bio father/mother and why would they if the bio parent is not part of their/their kids life.

Also being forced is a bit harsh no ? Emily wasn't forced to be in a relationship with Andres.
He married her, took care of 18y old preggo Emily + raised MC as his son and in return the bio father stays a secret, i mean thats not a bad deal Emily got.
You're not sure? Really? Your child doesn't have the right to know who is real parent(s) are? That's your opinion? Seriously? God help him if ever needs emergency surgery eh (as just one one logical reason you have the right to be told).

Regarldess of the reason? First was a chance meeting. Not intended. After that, they met to mainly discuss the MC. Andres knew aboutt his. Discussing ones child with your former partner surprisingly happens 99% of the time.

And just for the record, it's Erynn. No E ;)

Dec 29, 2018
Intertwined is still one of the more impressive games on the site, but I feel that it's in a bit of a rut because of how it continues to generate drama by forcing the main character to do stupid things.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Since this latest drama was not the result of my choices, I find the consequences to be annoying instead of interesting. That's why I'm much more interested in the other main source of drama in this game, which is impulsively banging people.

All of the situations where the MC can hook up with someone are our choice. This makes for far more satisfying drama for me, because all of the fallout is my own damn fault. If my decisions cause a character that I like to cry, it makes me feel guilty. If they are crying because of something the main character did that I didn't have any say in, then I don't feel guilty because it wasn't my fault. I just get annoyed at the game for taking the control away from me long enough mess things up.

This is also one of the reasons why we should be given the chance to hook up with Melissa. We all know that it's a terrible idea because of how much drama it could cause with Erynn and Emily, but most of us will choose to do it anyways.

Reactions: Abhai

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Intertwined is still one of the more impressive games on the site, but I feel that it's in a bit of a rut because of how it continues to generate drama by forcing the main character to do stupid things.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Since this latest drama was not the result of my choices, I find the consequences to be annoying instead of interesting. That's why I'm much more interested in the other main source of drama in this game, which is impulsively banging people.

All of the situations where the MC can hook up with someone are our choice. This makes for far more satisfying drama for me, because all of the fallout is my own damn fault. If my decisions cause a character that I like to cry, it makes me feel guilty. If they are crying because of something the main character did that I didn't have any say in, then I don't feel guilty because it wasn't my fault. I just get annoyed at the game for taking the control away from me long enough mess things up.

This is also one of the reasons why we should be given the chance to hook up with Melissa. We all know that it's a terrible idea because of how much drama it could cause with Erynn and Emily, but most of us will choose to do it anyways.
I understand your point and overall I agree. However, there is still the fact that you are not free to do whatever you want. There are some things that are intrinsic to the character. It seems making stupid mistakes every once in a while is one, honestly a way better approach than when MCs are made to be perfect... sooo boring.

For example, you are forced to know spanish as the MC. You are forced to be hot and be in a situation in which pretty much every girl wants to fuck you with little effort (if you ask me, this is the main critique I would make to the game... that is why I was sooo dissapointed in Erynn showing she was already in love)

Overall, If anything, I think the choices of no telling Nikki/Cara about Andres was in some sense a good approach. It shows that MC is actually evolving as a character. He acted as a spoiled brat with his mom and reacted stupidly. Now, following that event, he tried to avoid making the same mistake. It is true that if he had doubts he potentially should have acted on them given that wedding was coming soon. But that is not to say he acted wrong given the circumstances. What was he supposed to do? Andres was supposedly doing what he should be doing and simply calling him would result in nothing as he could simply deny it.

Also, there is no reason why he should tell the girls Andres is not his biological father. Their relationship was father/son regardless. Not being blood related accounts to nothing for relationship with Nikki and Cara, after all they are not Andres' daughters either.

Long story short, I like your approach about drama being generated by us. But at the same time, there should be drama regardless of that. Not everything is in our power and not all choices we make are clearly obvious to come bite us in the ass as is the choice of fucking everything that moves. For all stupid MC's actions, these were relatively smart compared to others.

Took me up to version .6 to learn it XD

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
You're not sure? Really? Your child doesn't have the right to know who is real parent(s) are? That's your opinion? Seriously? God help him if ever needs emergency surgery eh (as just one one logical reason you have the right to be told).
The real parents are those which are there and raise u, blood has nothing to do with it, at least thats my opinion.
If they tell them or not that is up to the parents, i wouldn't say that it is wrong if they keep it for themself, the bio parents have lost any right the moment they gave their children away imo (of course if the children would activly ask about their origin, the parents would need to answear truthfully as per law).

As for the emergency surgery, that would only be important if u have a method to contact them, they are relative close by, healthy and would be actual willing to spend some blood/organs.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
FAN SIGNATURES ~

I decided to make signatures because i love this game to pieces.
There are 8 of them, and feel free to use them ;)

LAYLA :

https://i.imgur.com/ijmtnHz.gif

ALEXIS :

https://i.imgur.com/WJCFC6E.gif

LAKEYN :

https://i.imgur.com/zwqg9Vo.gif

NIKKI :

https://i.imgur.com/65SG6VW.gif

ERYNN :

https://i.imgur.com/7tLrruI.gif

CARA :

https://i.imgur.com/i5pkzsE.gif

MELISSA :

https://i.imgur.com/03Bilg2.gif

EMILY :

https://i.imgur.com/eWOtgNp.gif
Great work, where is Valeria sign ? :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: .N9

.N9

A beautiful mess
GFX Designer
Donor
Jul 31, 2020
FAN SIGNATURES ~

I decided to make signatures because i love this game to pieces.
There are 8 of them, and feel free to use them ;)

LAYLA :

https://i.imgur.com/ijmtnHz.gif

ALEXIS :

https://i.imgur.com/WJCFC6E.gif

LAKEYN :

https://i.imgur.com/zwqg9Vo.gif

NIKKI :

https://i.imgur.com/65SG6VW.gif

ERYNN :

https://i.imgur.com/7tLrruI.gif

CARA :

https://i.imgur.com/i5pkzsE.gif

MELISSA :

https://i.imgur.com/03Bilg2.gif

EMILY :

https://i.imgur.com/eWOtgNp.gif
Great work, where is Valeria sign ? :BootyTime:
Thank you, here are Valeria and Elena ;)

https://i.imgur.com/ai6YEBk.gif
https://i.imgur.com/d7sNV6E.gif

Last edited:

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
Well you might have missed some remarks from Nyx in thread when some people were a bit too overly unflattering about Emily, that at least Nyx who knows more of the story is more on Emily's side as that of Andres. Leading some of us to suspect we might find out a bit more that could put some other light on what happened as just the facts we know might imply. :p
Is that so? Well thanks for letting me know. My opinion on Andres did begin to change near the ending of this update. But I think the writing is great for it to make us so passionate about these characters. Overall, I think that she was a wonderful mother, but not the best partner/lover. However, this may change in future updates. Again, thanks for filling me in.

Sorry for any grammar mistakes, as English is not my first language.

Reactions: DA22 and MV_1999

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
This thread again....

And do you recall why? Hmmm? For the first time in the Vn, the MC does the right thing.

Regarldess of the reason? First was a chance meeting. Not intended. After that, they met to mainly discuss the MC. Andres knew aboutt his. Discussing ones child with your former partner surprisingly happens 99% of the time.

Thanks for the spellcheck. Wouldn't you say that it is subjective whether or not he did the right thing with Erynn? Also, yes regardless of the reasons. Andres was aware of her going out to meet him? This is news to me, as I could have sworn that she went out to meet him behind her husband's back. Can you show me or let me know where it was stated that he knew? I may have to replay.

Do you always speak like that? Lol you almost sound a bit condescending with some of your replies. Sorry if I misunderstood, as English is not my first language.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes