Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Oh boy. Instant nerves in my stomach but very grateful about the update and progress info. All I want is one path, but I know and am sure that's not going to be as easy as I want it to be.

I've been chomping on the bit about a Lexi declaration from the MC. I don't ask for much. Just that. :LOL:

EDIT: Thinking the dual girl meet-up is either Lexi and Erynn or Lexi & Layla but I could be wrong. I guess it could be an Erynn/Layla thing too, but hell if I know.

Last edited:

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
This game and Chasing Sunsets are starting to develop very interesting parallels. The MC's behaviour is almost identical and the similarities between Erryn and Jaye are also hard to ignore.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
its good but the latest update has infuriated alot of people because of the sister and the cliffhanger
Sigh, I wanted to play the update but do not think can handle another drama cliffhanger right now, also still waiting for the Bars one to be finally done. So guess will wait a few months till next update.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Sigh, I wanted to play the update but do not think can handle another drama cliffhanger right now, also still waiting for the Bars one to be finally done. So guess will wait a few months till next update.
It's not really a drama cliffhanger...more like, if a certain assumption is true, it would be nice to throw the sister overboard.
But it's a good update overall.

Demonspike666

Jan 11, 2021
It's not really a drama cliffhanger...more like, if a certain assumption is true, it would be nice to throw the sister overboard.
But it's a good update overall.
Yeah that cliffhanger could really turn people away from wanting to follow her path through the game. Especially when she's not the most likeable character as it is already.

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
All I know is: I've developed a gret affection for this VN, and in my heart I don't want it to end anytime soon....It has to be a project for years to come!

I love layla and Nikki, but is it even possible to resist Lexi? I wonder... ^_^

And I'm about to play it again from the beginning...

Reactions: MV_1999

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Oh boy. Instant nerves in my stomach but very grateful about the update and progress info. All I want is one path, but I know and am sure that's not going to be as easy as I want it to be.

I've been chomping on the bit about a Lexi declaration from the MC. I don't ask for much. Just that. :LOL:

EDIT: Thinking the dual girl meet-up is either Lexi and Erynn or Lexi & Layla but I could be wrong. I guess it could be an Erynn/Layla thing too, but hell if I know.
Could also be Lakeyn/Layla or Lakeyn/Alexis, if Lakeyn is indeed the mysterious airplane person.

its good but the latest update has infuriated alot of people because of the sister and the cliffhanger
I didn't get infuriated, but I immediately shut the game and deleted it off my computer at that point. It says a lot about where the story is going and what the level of writing is going to be if they're pulling shit like that in Ch1.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Could also be Lakeyn/Layla or Lakeyn/Alexis, if Lakeyn is indeed the mysterious airplane person.

I didn't get infuriated, but I immediately shut the game and deleted it off my computer at that point. It says a lot about where the story is going and what the level of writing is going to be if they're pulling shit like that in Ch1.
i agree, i've already got this VN to break my heart im not sure i need anymore to do that as well

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
All I know is: I've developed a gret affection for this VN, and in my heart I don't want it to end anytime soon....It has to be a project for years to come!

I love layla and Nikki, but is it even possible to resist Lexi? I wonder... ^_^

And I'm about to play it again from the beginning...
To me she's the boring one, the sweet girl who's only mistake was loving too much...
Give me crazy, problematic Erynn everyday of the week.

Hopefully more Erynn content this time, it's really being pushed as far back as possible, so either the reveal or flip the usual order and give us a romantic scene first, that can work...
Save Erynn, Layla(and Elena) fans from their blue ball afliction lol.

Anyway excited about the update, i just know it's gonna be good and bring lots of discussion.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Personally I never did anything with Lakeyn in my current game, so that wouldn't affect me.

And no, I don't want to see the word "threesome" or anything like it pop up when it comes to Lexi's dialogue. If I want that, I'd play another VN, but I always avoid those type scenes in this game. Does nothing for me, even if it's MFF

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Personally I never did anything with Lakeyn in my current game, so that wouldn't affect me.

And no, I don't want to see the word "threesome" or anything like it pop up when it comes to Lexi's dialogue. If I want that, I'd play another VN, but I always avoid those type scenes in this game. Does nothing for me, even if it's MFF
uuhhh nothing nothing ? with Lakeyn ?
B57BE8AB-BE0D-4AEA-AB83-5106BCFAC428.gif

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes