Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Well wasn't there part of a scene where the MC is standing outside, talking to Lakeyn, and Alexis happens to walk by, looks back and smiles?

I don't remember, but was that a flashback to a point BEFORE he meets Alexis on the plane?

There's just something about Lexi, like Carli in Depraved and Jill (in BaD) that I just get completely soaked up in and consumed by.

I guess I just had a hunch on my first playthrough that Lexi would intersect homehow with Lakeyn. And I didn't want anything standing in my way of Lexi.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
i'm gonna be honest here, i thought that trying stuff with her would just weird her out and not go anywhere (and i'm not really attracted to her either pls don't kill me)

i actually found out you can have sex with her from you and not from the game :LOL:
i‘m shocked just shocked :eek:

and no i don‘t kill you

i let you suffer a long time !:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Blake45666

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
Well wasn't there part of a scene where the MC is standing outside, talking to Lakeyn, and Alexis happens to walk by, looks back and smiles?

I don't remember, but was that a flashback to a point BEFORE he meets Alexis on the plane?

There's just something about Lexi, like Carli in Depraved and Jill (in BaD) that I just get completely soaked up in and consumed by.

I guess I just had a hunch on my first playthrough that Lexi would intersect homehow with Lakeyn. And I didn't want anything standing in my way of Lexi.
yes indeed that was a flashback, the scene with Lakeyn happens before you meet Alexis on the plane in the timeline but we get to make the choice after the choice to sleep with Alexis

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
yes indeed that was a flashback, the scene with Lakeyn happens before you meet Alexis on the plane in the timeline but we get to make the choice after the choice to sleep with Alexis
She tells you the girl that just left(Alexis) is her cousin from another town(the one you used to live and your mother still lives), so it's up to you how you want to roleplay, oblivious like the MC is at that point in time? Or with the benefit of the knowledge you as a person has?
I chose to stay in character, i choose things as someone who doesn't know any better... really complex way to say i always boink her lol.

Technically the MC has done nothing wrong by sleeping with Lakeyn in the past, he was single, he didn't even know most of the girls he's involved now... but there's always some way it can influence future events.

Reactions: Blake45666

Dany7519

Oct 27, 2020
She tells you the girl that just left(Alexis) is her cousin from another town(the one you used to live and your mother still lives), so it's up to you how you want to roleplay, oblivious like the MC is at that point in time? Or with the benefit of the knowledge you as a person has?
I chose to stay in character, i choose things as someone who doesn't know any better... really complex way to say i always boink her lol.

Technically the MC has done nothing wrong by sleeping with Lakeyn in the past, he was single, he didn't even know most of the girls he's involved now... but there's always some way it can influence future events.
yeah but if its her on the plane and he fucks her, there is the new drama :ROFLMAO:

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019

someone Mentioned Lakeyn ! i knew it i feelt it

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
That is why, in these games, I stick to ONE girl. ONE!! Because you never know who knows who or who has been with you. I don't have any of my MCs in these games screw everything that breathes or looks at you. Which is why I never touched anyone but Lexi in this game and am always devoted to one girl in VNs.

I don't play for galleries, scenes or achievements. I guess I take these way too seriously. :ROFLMAO: More seriously than I should.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
yeah but if its her on the plane and he fucks her, there is the new drama :ROFLMAO:
Damn right, now although in unstable, unnoficial terms... you can have a situation where the MC has just had a break up with Alexis and has been flirting/making out with Layla, they are gonna feel some way about it.

That is why, in these games, I stick to ONE girl. ONE!! Because you never know who knows who or who has been with you. I don't have any of my MCs in these games screw everything that breathes or looks at you. Which is why I never touched anyone but Lexi in this game and am always devoted to one girl in VNs.

I don't play for galleries, scenes or achievements. I guess I take these way too seriously. :ROFLMAO: More seriously than I should.
This is one of the best games to play around, how connected everything is, and how your actions have consequences is what makes the story really funny and worth talking about, i do wanna see everything, just to see how every one of those particular stories i've been engrossed and discussing will conclude.
In a harem story there's no risk, just fuck everything that moves and you will be rewarded for it, here you have to walk the line and put some thought into it.
It will take multiple runs to see everything and it's gonna be worth it.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes