Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I saw the plane ride scene on my first rough (very rough) playthrough as I was deciding on who to choose once the game gets updated more. I didn't mind making the choice for Nikki because I don't have a thing for redheads at all.

I never considered that person to be Lakeyn on the plane, I thought it might've been Lexi again. Didn't consider Lakeyn until I started posting here and seeing the comments.

Once I decided to be pure Lexi after that point, I never had my MC lay a hand on anyone else.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Even if on a Nikki/Cara route the MC dumped/was dumped by one of them so hooking up with whoever is on the plane wouldn't be cheating...

I mean, the LEAST you can say is they were on a break ;)
Yeah and in a way MC would not be that wrong if he said to all those girls that are withholding information and are toying with his heart and emotions, fuck you. She is hot so I will fuck her and go BBQ after. You bunch get back when you have decided what you want, what your priorities are and got your shit and house in order. I stop playing except for playing around, fuck that drama. :ROFLMAO:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
True but...
I still love Nikki

View attachment 1028781
Nikki is awesome...

download.gif

Yeah and in a way MC would not be that wrong if he said to all those girls that are withholding information and are toying with his heart and emotions, fuck you. She is hot so I will fuck her and go BBQ after. You bunch get back when you have decided what you want, what your priorities are and got your shit and house in order. I stop playing except for playing around, fuck that drama. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, there's only so many secrets that one person can have revealed to them before it is too much. That holds true for the players too... As with all AVNs in development we are waiting months to play a few days in the life of a character... How many secrets can be exposed in one or two weeks of the MC's life before it is just a ridiculous amount of drama? I don't know but I am curious to find out... And then flee to a monastery and learn to brew beer... Gotta hope that vows of silence cut down on the drama.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Nikki is awesome...

View attachment 1028818

Yeah, there's only so many secrets that one person can have revealed to them before it is too much. That holds true for the players too... As with all AVNs in development we are waiting months to play a few days in the life of a character... How many secrets can be exposed in one or two weeks of the MC's life before it is just a ridiculous amount of drama? I don't know but I am curious to find out... And then flee to a monastery and learn to brew beer... Gotta hope that vows of silence cut down on the drama.
I agree. I've had so much drama with these VNs and the waiting and the anxiety over what could happen and which way the characters could go.

I never had this much drama in my life, at least not since my 2nd divorce about 15 years ago. I feel like my life has turned into an episode of Jerry Springer or something playing these games.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Nikki is awesome...

View attachment 1028818

Yeah and that amount of drama rises exponentially if play more as one path. Something MC luckily does not have to face, but we as players do, since it is only one girl in the end per route.

Reactions: MrFriendly

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
I also thought of Lakein, but the more I think about it the more I am convinced that it is Lexi again, I believe that the rapprochement between the two can start from a new plane trip, the scene could be very nice, with the two pretending a new presentation and that this time they pretend to recognize themselves as childhood friendship. But the truth is that a dim scene would be a story finale. I don't know how many chapters Nyx has planned, but I doubt there are so few. Lakein, however, would be a new drama related to Lexi and I think there are already too many around her, if you put Lakein on Erynn and Layla, poor Lexi ends up exploding. Also, Lakeyn gives me no idea that I'm a girl looking for drama and steady relationships. Although aesthetically she is my type, one of her arrives on a permanent basis would seem strange to me.
Of course, there is another person who could be related to Lakein without us knowing. A beautiful tattooed MILF, who maybe went to get a new tattoo that week, and who is now coming home. Difficult, I know, but I hope so.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I think it was Lexi too. I've only seen that scene once and have been convinced since that it's Lexi. On my Lexi run I'm on now, I didn't see that scene since I did nothing with Nikki or Cara. Maybe I should be thankful I didn't if it did turn out to be Lexi.

Either way, just give my MC Lexi in the end. And you're right about Lakeyn I think, she doesn't seem like the steady relationship type.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Even if on a Nikki/Cara route the MC dumped/was dumped by one of them so hooking up with whoever is on the plane wouldn't be cheating...

I mean, the LEAST you can say is they were on a break ;)
About Nikki, while we are all wondering what kind of confusion banging Lakeyn can cause with Alexis, wether the "we were on a break card" can be effective(it won't, it always fails)...
Nikki didn't even bother to ask if you got your dick wet the last couple of weeks, what a trooper!!!!!

Reactions: MrFriendly
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes