OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Dammit. Now I remember the drama hell that was Supernatural. John Winchester was the worst best dad ever. :cry:

(Come to think of it, I'm also suprised that I haven't seen a game with the Supernatural set-up. Its perfect for an avn.)
now that you mention it that is really john.
I didn't realise when I picked the gif

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
How could you forget that angst ridden handsome son of a gun? :WutFace: (I just really love JD Morgan's portrayal of John. Something about it still stays with me after all these years.)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: OutOfAshes

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
How could you forget that angst ridden handsome son of a gun? :WutFace: (I just really love JD Morgan's portrayal of John. Something about it still stays with me after all these years.)
Well, he is a very good actor :)

Just realized I haven't watched Supernatural since season 7........

Maybe Nyx can introduce the Wipchester brothers in the game to amp things up :)

• Haha

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
but what if it on the plane
is not Lakeyn but someone else Mc's first girlfriend e.g. who still has feelings for him ... that would then also mean new drama:unsure::LOL:

Reactions: 610

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
is not Lakeyn but someone else Mc's first girlfriend e.g. who still has feelings for him ... that would then also mean new drama:unsure::LOL:
Were we not full off main girls though in game with Valeria? I think Nyx already has more than enough paths to juggle as is and Valeria has not even started yet. So I would think if any it will be a known girl and it may well be directly or indirectly Lexi connected, that last ending with her def needs to be updated a bit. That was a mean place to stop their relation at least for now.

• Thinking Face

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Were we not full off main girls though in game with Valeria? I think Nyx already has more than enough paths to juggle as is and Valeria has not even started yet. So I would think if any it will be a known girl and it may well be directly or indirectly Lexi connected, that last ending with her def needs to be updated a bit. That was a mean place to stop their relation at least for now.
So does the ending with Nikki/Cara.
I know there are a lot of Lexi/Nikki fans (what should i say, Nikki is the best), but honestly the LIs which finaly need to catch up are Erynn/Lyla/Elena.

Reactions: LSC82 and MV_1999

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
So does the ending with Nikki/Cara.
I know there are a lot of Lexi/Nikki fans (what should i say, Nikki is the best), but honestly the LIs which finaly need to catch up are Erynn/Lyla/Elena.
Do not disagree there but a small scene giving some hope with Lexi would not be amiss after that end and possibly Nikki/Cara as well for those on their path. From the moment they put MC on the spot without asking him how he felt about that and made MC choose after knowingly both playing with his feelings. Both have been neither for me, which is still possible by avoiding them both as LI.

Erynn, well I guess we get one or two more tidbits to worry us even more. With game halfway I do not think it is time for major reveals yet on her path and I think Lexi will play a role there as well and likely a few other things need to be setup and in place, since that will likely be the last to complete unless there will be an incest route which most of us do not expect to be there in the first place.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Lexi to me in this game is just as important as Jill is in DIK. Technically I know she broke up with him at the end of .6 but I really hope that doesn't last.

When it comes to Nikki/Cara/Erynn or even Lakeyn, my MC never did anything sexually with them because I made him so devoted to Lexi, which I hope in the end pans out the way I want it to. I would like to think my patience will be rewarded somehow when it comes to her.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Lexi to me in this game is just as important as Jill is in DIK. Technically I know she broke up with him at the end of .6 but I really hope that doesn't last.

When it comes to Nikki/Cara/Erynn or even Lakeyn, my MC never did anything sexually with them because I made him so devoted to Lexi, which I hope in the end pans out the way I want it to. I would like to think my patience will be rewarded somehow when it comes to her.
A(lexi)s is the less important girl to my mc (similarly as Jill in BaDIK), and close to her comes Lakeyn.
On the other side Erynn and Nikii are the most important girls in my game.
I would say we are kinda totally polarized here, hopefully there wont be any electricity shocks or something:unsure::BootyTime:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
A(lexi)s is the less important girl to my mc (similarly as Jill in BaDIK), and close to her comes Lakeyn.
I would say we are kinda totally polarized here, hopefully there wont be any electricity shocks or something:unsure::BootyTime:
Well everybody has their own likes and loves. Lexi reminds me of Carli from Depraved Awakening when it comes to looks and I loved Carli to death in that game. But to me, she's the only one I had a connection to in this game and not anyone else.

I have to agree that Nikki looks amazing and even Layla is beautiful (but I could never do something with Layla because of the relation she has to Lexi) but Lexi's lewd scenes aside, I just went goo-goo-ga-ga over her from second one of my playthrough. Luckily for me she wasn't just all looks, but the breakup at the end of .6 definitely made me worry that things aren't going to happen.

And if THAT is indeed the case with the writing, I will probably go Nikki, but it won't be an easy one to do.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Fair enough, we are all entitled to our likes and dislikes. World would be boring if we all had exactly the same ones. :)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Nyx could explore whoever the MC's first gf was... Who he learned all his "grilling techniques" from and even name the town he spent the last 5 years in..

As to who is on the plane. He is flying from Riverside to Madison Springs... Not from unnamed hometown to Madison Springs. Is there only one airport in the area? Do residents of his unnamed hometown need to fly out of of Riverside? When he went back to Madison Springs he supposedly flew from Riverside, yet Lexi was on the plane even though she was visiting Lakeyn in the unnamed hometown. For it to be Lakeyn then it must mean there is only one airport in the region (even though Riverside and the unnamed hometown are two hours apart by car).

Lakeyn may be the most likely but Lexi could have gone to visit her cousin and is now on the flight home. It could also be someone completely unexpected and random, Elena could have been in Riverside for a cheerleading competition, Mr Navarro could have been visiting a client, Dylan could have been visiting a family member, etc...

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Nyx could explore whoever the MC's first gf was... Who he learned all his "grilling techniques" from and even name the town he spent the last 5 years in..

As to who is on the plane. He is flying from Riverside to Madison Springs... Not from unnamed hometown to Madison Springs. Is there only one airport in the area? Do residents of his unnamed hometown need to fly out of of Riverside? When he went back to Madison Springs he supposedly flew from Riverside, yet Lexi was on the plane even though she was visiting Lakeyn in the unnamed hometown. For it to be Lakeyn then it must mean there is only one airport in the region (even though Riverside and the unnamed hometown are two hours apart by car).

Lakeyn may be the most likely but Lexi could have gone to visit her cousin and is now on the flight home. It could also be someone completely unexpected and random, Elena could have been in Riverside for a cheerleading competition, Mr Navarro could have been visiting a client, Dylan could have been visiting a family member, etc...
Yes, it would be interesting to know from whom he learned the grill techniques
and how the name of the town is

yup seems to be only one airport in the region

I also think it is most likely Lakeyn ( and it is better Lakeyn )

but the possibilities are endless :D

D3s0L

Feb 3, 2020

This. She is the most outstanding female character ever.
Would be interesting to see how the flower scene played from her perspective and how thorns she was over the whole thing, thinking she could sweep it under the rug until. well plane to catch.

Looking forward for the future, Nyx well done and thank you

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Nope, not me. Brooke is certainly attractive and all. But Lexi will always have my attention and my heart in this game.

Until I know for good that the Lexi route is closed for good, no one else gets my MC's attention. Anyway, after Lexi, would be Nikki.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes